Diary of a heffalump :)

I'm not going to beat myself up about it like I usually do, all I can do it get back on plan and sort it out :) How you been Fran? good holiday?xxx

No no no not good holiday my friend fell amd broke her elbow and is now in hosp waiting for op :/ the hosp in spaim said it wasnt broken wtf.im bak on it too hun but did high protein yest and today goin to have 3 products amd high proteon tea i find it much easier if i prep for few dsys xx

Oh god sound's like a nightmare!! Bet you're glad you're home eh!!xx

Oh god yes we wanted to come home the min we landed lol argh nitemare finding today really hard how u getin on? X

Not too bad, I'll be having me chicken later, always do on day 1, but after thats it's 100% all the way :) xx

Why is it so hard to be good????? I want a sausage sandwich so badly!!!xx

Babe I want my sausage pasta bake I made earlier smelt so good! Just refrain! Lol xx

Been a good girlie so far :) Scales say I've lost 4lbs since yesterday! That can't be right LOL! But it's motivating!xxx

I want your scales! Thats awesome. Keep it up. x

They're usually quite spot on as well, but I just don't think that can be right!!x

Just had 200g of chicken!!! :O But tbf I almost cheated and ordered a takeaway, so I'd rather have loads of chicken than something MUCH worse!xx

Well done on not ordering takeaway its so bloody hard :/ xx

Well.... Disappointed and proud at the same time!!!
Ordered myself a takeaway, It got here, I paid for it, I plated it up and sat down...
Then I got up and I threw it in the bin!
Wish I hadn't wasted the tenna in the 1st place, But it's a lesson learned, and I swear,
I came so close to eating it... But then I just DECIDED not to!xxx

Hey Chrissy major congrats on last night. That's so impressive. Just think you might feel like you've wasted a tenner but in the long run you've probably saved more money cos you won't be gaining more pounds.

Stay positive, stay strong. You pinky swore to us all! And you can do it!

Well done.

I feel great this morning having done that! Scales are saying another 1/2lb down too so I'm happy!xx

Excellent news. Makes throwing the takeaway away all that more worthwhile. Keep it up.

Hiya hun ive done that before lol ots a waste of money but v v empowering!! Im not weighing ive thrown mine away eek xx

Headachey and nauseated today :( Just about to have my 1st shake :) Hope everyone's doing well xx

Snap and losing willpower majorly its totm aswel and i feel like utter **** cx

I have to stay strong now, no more fannying about! I keep making excuses as to why I'm stuck in the 16's but it's nobody's fault but my own, I'm absolutely refusing to be beaten! The skinny girl inside of me is once again fighting to get out! She stopped for a whilst! But she's back fighting again and I refuse to let her lose to me, the fat girl!!!!!xxx

Back