Diary of a heffalump :)

It wasn't the best lol! Work is ok I don't finish till half 4 then home then collect Andrew all before I start again at 6 oh the joys! xx

Such a busy bee LOL! I'm going bingo tonight with my mummy! I love their chips and mince as well :'( xx

Bought a new blender today as my hand one wasn't doing it's job well enough, and all I can say is WOW!
What a bloody difference!
And I got it for a bargain price!
£20 down from £40! :D Happy camper sipping on a frothy shake :D xx

How u gettin on hun? Ive had some chicken :) abd a 62 kcal cheese string lol cc

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
NOT A SINGLE SOLID ITEM PASSED MY LIPS YESTERDAY!!!
And I won £60 quid at the bingo :) Can't be bad!xx

That's a bloody good omen. And its Tuesday euro millions tonight so with that kinda luck I'd be buying yourself a ticket young lady! Congratulations. Hope you have another fab day today.

I buy my ticket's monthly online :p I've never even won a tenna on the lotto and been playing it for 2 yrs lol!
Feeling goood today! And the scales say I'm 1/4lb less than yesterday :D
Feeling really positive atm! Hope it stick's around! How you been getting on?xx

Moorning! Loving the bingo win!! Im so unlucky lol never win anything.but i lost 7 lbs so im a happy girl!!! Well done for yest sounds like we both bak in the zone xx

Back in style! :p Roll on weigh in :p xxx And VERY well done on your 7lbs that's brilliant!xx

Thanks hun im determined now as sick of bein on this diet tbh lol xx

I'm normally unlucky but won £300 in our work lotto about 2 months ago so I reckon that's my lifetime of luck used up.

Glad we're all back in the zone. Well done Fran and good luck for WI Chrissy. When is it again?

Monday LOL! Need's to hurry up :p xx

Lol im like that if i know ive stuck to plan i cant wait for wi.any plans fir weekend? Xx

Stay home with the fella and avoid food! :p xx yourself? I'm still 100%! xx

No plans goin out with the girls on sep 29th fir my bday so am goin to be a good girl and stay good til then.thata fab hun i must confess to a tiny muffin one of those bakers boys one i saw it as a reward for wi lol jus hope it hasnt knocked me oyt of keto as i tested this morn and was pink xx

Omfg i commented on those pics im still subscribed to the thread she looks amazing.wtf is wrong with thoae peoplw xz

Awful isn't it! Some people just don't suit green ;) xx

Bad isn't it! And to go as far as insulting her! People are strange when you're a stranger I guess! How've you been Katie?xx

Back