Diary of a heffalump :)

Hey Chrissy. How you getting on? I'm still in my day 1 restart zone. Hoping not to cheat later. Think having a cheeky afternoon nap did me the world of good.

Had some chinese chicken (not from the actual chinese lol) Other than that been good, oh and accidentally ate 2 crisps earlier, Then realised what I was doing and gave them to my son LOL!xx

Chicken should be fine and I can't see your body even acknowledging 2 crisps but well done on not eating the whole packet. I'm one of those that once I start I usually can't stop.

So what time is your WI on tues? What are you hoping for?

I've not got long till my holiday so gotta get my head right back in the game! 100% tomorrow hopefully! Just finished the shopping order and haven't even ordered the emergency chicken I usually buy, going cold turkey (mmmmm Turkey!) Seriously though, I'm gonna try my hardest to be a good girl!
My scales were reading 16.3lbs yesterday morning, this morning they were saying 16.7 lbs!!! Not amused! I was naughty but c'mon!
I worked my arse off n that bike, variable speeds for an hour on the bike!!!xx

I know the feeling. Hopefully we've both got a bit of water retention going on.

I'm hoping so! Hopefully it'll be gone come tuesday morning when I get weighed!xx

I've got till Thursday to try and lose my 7lb gain and hopefully a bit more. 7lbs tho, seriously WTF?? 7lbs??? I'm gob smacked.

Mad isn't it!! Exercise can make you retain water so I'm hoping that's all it is for me! Hmm!xx

Same here. On that note. I best guzzle some more of the stuff.

Chrissy where r u hun? Everything ok?? Xx

I'm good, on track (for now) Re-thinking my holiday destination considering all the riots!xx

Oh dear not good hun. Well done for being good.

Wot riots? Omg have u thiught bout lanzarote or tenerife? Be lovely n hot xx

Look at the link on my facebook Fran!xx

Only 1lb off today, but a loss is a loss :) And got measured In total I've lost
Bust:4inches
Hips:5inches
Waist:8inches
Arm:2inches
Thigh:3inches

Thats good hun!! My cdc cancelled so im goin thurs.according to my mums scales which match cdc ive sts arggh xx

Ps awesum inch loss!!!! You must b able to feel ure bra etc gettin looser? Xx

Its much loser now LOL! This dress has been on my mannequin for a whole year waiting for it to fit me! And now IT FITS!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF1069.jpg
    DSCF1069.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 76
Omg you look really good Chrissy. Well done!!

Thankyou :) Can't believe it finally fits!!!xx

Back