Diary of a heffalump :)

Ohhhh Chrissy. Now I told u ya could only go out partying last night if u got straight back on it today. So where are u ya party animal lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chrissy where the bloomim heck are you ? Xx

2 day hangover's suck :'(
I ate SO MUCH CRAP! Yesterday was a complete write off! ----------------------------------------------------
There's the line, sipping a shake as we speak :) xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
2 day hangover's suck :'(
I ate SO MUCH CRAP! Yesterday was a complete write off! ----------------------------------------------------
There's the line, sipping a shake as we speak :) xxx

Yeah Chrissy is back in action. I was in ketosis as of yesterday morning so I'm rocking an rolling. I'm expecting a gain tomorrow night tho but only a small one. I've messed about since August bank holiday weekend when I went on holiday. But if I'd not dipped in and out I'd have gained a lot more by now I'm sure.
What naughty things did u have yesterday then? Xx

Chocolate waffles and butterscotch and marscapone sauce, sausage sandwiches, bacon roll, chicken, lots of mayo, toast with real butter (mmmmmmm) Pepsi max, milkshake (nesquik) and millionaires shortcake! Think that's everything.... oh and 2 tins of monster xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Chocolate waffles and butterscotch and marscapone sauce, sausage sandwiches, bacon roll, chicken, lots of mayo, toast with real butter (mmmmmmm) Pepsi max, milkshake (nesquik) and millionaires shortcake! Think that's everything.... oh and 2 tins of monster xx

Lmao well at least u did it in style. What is monster? Xx

Energy drinks LOL!xx

Wow that sounds lush pretty much wot ive had everyday since thurs lol xx

I drank 2 big can's in an attempt to get rid of my hangover :'( Also, I should've eaten more before I went out, I don't remember a single thing! Stupid stupid lady!!!xx

1 litre and 1 shake down so far! Gotta get glugging!xx

I've had cappuccino today nice and with added coffee and a sweetener I made two full shakes. Had my chicken and 2.5 litres water now. Can't stop peeing lol x

I'm retaining water! Haven't pee'd all day! It can do one before weigh in on wednesday!xx

V jealous of you both ssing.my body just wont let me today.im in bed with a million covers n still cold lol xx

franbella21 said:
V jealous of you both ssing.my body just wont let me today.im in bed with a million covers n still cold lol xx

That's what I was like in the night apparently. I've got heating on full blast but my house is old, huge and on three floors so its not touching the sides brrrrr. Xx

My downstairs is nice and warm, but my loft insulation is wrecked from a flood in the loft THREE YEARS AGO stupid council! So downstairs is toasty warm, but upstairs is freezing!xx

I can't have insulation in roof cos of way it is. It's pre 1900 stone house mine and my gas bill is £120 a month lol xx

Christine you probably aren't peeing cos you haven't had enough to drink get glugging girl xx

Back