Diary of a legomom.....

SUNDAY

Breakfast
Fry up mushroom tomatoes bacon WW sausages eggs (1)

Lunch
Smoked haddock peas corn green beans and new pots (2) butter bud (1/2)

Dinner
Beef gammon roasters (SW style) broccoli sugar snaps broad beans bulgur wheat stuffing (1) gravy (2)

Baked apple and mince meat WW cream (hexB +2)

Snacks
Cantaloupe muller light

HexA milk
HexB apple and mince meat

Syns 8.5

This week is a NEW week lol. WI will probs be a small gain (hoping no more than half a pound though) but evil dreaded *week is GONE at last and Fathers day is finished with!! Just gotta get through MIL's birthday AND husbands birthday this week.... D'oh!!!

MONDAY

Breakfast
Muller light banana cherries

Lunch
Large salad (broccoli stalk lettuce radish cucumber pepper) leftover gammon (one slice diced) two boiled eggs and VLF mayo (1) sprinkle of paprika.

Dinner
Chicken an chorizo paella (chicken chorizo peppers onion peas corn) side salad (2.5)

Aero mousse desert with banana and crumbled alpen (part of HexA&hexB) (1.5)

Snacks ?

HexA milk
HexB alpensx2

Syns 5
Mayo chorizo mousse mix.

My paella used 85g of paella and at 2.5 per 28g I make that 7.5? It served three so 2.5 syns a portion? Whoooooop whooooop!!!

Last edited:
TUESDAY

Lost 1.5 at WI and got my half stone award. Was a nice surprise as really didn't think I'd lost any :) MIL's birthday today and she's cooking tea (I offered to ask them here but for some reason she wants to do it) luckily she's doing jacket potato with salad sausages and probs cheese an beans. So I'm going to take myself two WW sausages and just avoid the cheese :) simples.

Breakfast
Banana and a muller light yoghurt

Lunch
4oz steak jacket salad butter (2)

Dinner
WW Sausages (1) baked potato salad beans corn cob

Snacks
pineapple banana carrots

HexA milk and baby bell light
HexB two weetabix made into muffins....yaaaay!!! (drizzle honey 1)

Syns 4
Butter honey WW sausages

Last edited:
Days plan scuppered already lol I've missed my muffins as I had to go to baby swim with my little toddler buddy (his mum was poorly....yay!!! Lol I love toddler swim!!) and now my best mate has had a really crappy week do I'm meeting her for lunch. No idea where so no way to plan for dinner :( will do my best!!!!

Yesterdays choc mousse and paella :)

Attachments

• image-1327645774.jpg
    image-1327645774.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2181754477.jpg
    image-2181754477.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 38
Husband birthday Tomorow :) making chicken chorizo jambalaya. The syns come in at 7.5 for the chorizo in the whole pan so I'll call it 4 (if we eat half more like we'll eat 1/3 each and call it 2.5). Rough plan goes like this....

Breakfast Muller light banana

Lunch salmon fillet salad butter (2) (it's prepacked with a knob of butter)

Dinner jambalaya salad and possibly corn on the cob followed by tofu chocolate pudding (syns for cocoa?)

Wednesday

Been a busy bumblebee so far. Just chilling out in the garden with the poooch for a min then I'll make lunch :)

Breakfast
(was yoghurt weetabix banana but I had a but and YUCK) so actually it's just banana mango pineapple cantaloupe hahaaaaa gonna say 1/2 a syn for the two bites of bix

Lunch
Salmon (with prepacked knob of butter) (2) salad

Dinner
Chicken chorizo jambalaya (2) (chicken chorizo rice peppers onions herbs) salad

Two Krispy Kreme donuts (gonna call it 30 syns)

HexA milk
HexB alpen

Syns 34.5 :( :( :( was worth it though!!!!

Last edited:
Need to behave myself today as I caved and had birthday Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday!! Oooooops!!!

THURSDAY

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch?
Chicken fried rice. (chicken bacon peppers mushrooms chestnuts onions rice soy garlic five spice)

Dinner
BBQ pork steaks SW chips and large side salad.
Aero mousse with banana squirt of cream and an alpen (2.5)

Snacks
Tropical fruit pot

Syns 5.5
Dessert and milk

HexA milk
HexB alpen bars

Last edited:
Yesterdays jambalaya :) was really flavourful and yummy!!! Note to self......in future do NOT double the Cajun seasoning quantities because a teaspoon sounds stingy!!! Woooooo it had a kick!!!

Attachments

• image-1246913281.jpg
    image-1246913281.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 37
FRIDAY

Got two kids and an off colour puppy at home today. Chaaos!! Hopefully today looks like this......

BREAKFAST
Banana and a muller oooooh the excitement!!!!

Lunch
Ham and egg salad EL mayo (1)

Dinner
LASAGNE (HexA and 1syn) hopefully garlic bread using hexB!!! garlic bread (WW petit pain hexB and homemade garlic 'butter' 2syns)

Silken tofu chocolate pudding (syns for cocoa?)

HexA milk and cheese on lasagne
HexB WW petit pain

Syns 6
Mayo cornflour butter milk in tea

Last edited:
Tonight's tasty lasagne :) oh my gooooood god it was delicious!!!!

Attachments

• image-126115321.jpg
    image-126115321.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 42
All that food looks lovely Tina, what did you use for the White saucy bit? I've used cottage cheese before & hubby didn't like it :( x

Sazbirl said:
All that food looks lovely Tina, what did you use for the White saucy bit? I've used cottage cheese before & hubby didn't like it :( x

The topping uses 4hexA's so each portion is one hexA and one syn for cornflour.

1 tablespoon of cornstarch (3.5 syns)
250 ml of semi skimmed milk (1 HEa)
28g of parmesan cheese (1 HEa)
Then for topping if using for lasagne
42g mozzarella (1HEa)
28g of Parmesan cheese (1HEa)

Mix the cornstarch with a little of the milk and add to the rest of the milk in a small saucepan over a low heat, constantly stirring until it comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and stir in the 28g of parmesan cheese.

Spread over your lasagne. Turn oven up to 200c or 400f and bake for 30 mins, remove from oven add the 42g of mozzarella and remaining 28g of parmesan to the top and return to the oven for approx 5-10 mins until cheese has melted and is golden.

It makes a proper creamy cheesy white sauce lol well worth spending your HEX!!!

SATURDAY

Breakfast
Wholemeal roll 60g (hexB) bacon frylighted egg mushrooms brown sauce (2syn)

Lunch
Leftover salad. With stuff. Probably ham or turkey with 30g of grated cheese and a small grated apple. Do I syn grated apple if I eat it straightaway? Or just if it's cooked?? I can slice it veeeeery fine instead and toss in my salad but that seems kinda pointless!!!!

Dinner
Madamlaminxes salt and pepper chicken an SW chips. (chicken spring onions red peppers chilli garlic salt pepper) might add a splash of soy....With mooooore salad :)

HexA cheese (30g full fat cheddar)
HexB bread

Snacks
Banana grapes strawberries

Syns 11
Brown sauce, couple of dashes of milk in my tea. CURLYWURLY BABY!!!!

Last edited:
Back