Diary of a menopausal Yorkshire lass...

It's a schwartz kit I use, you put chicken, rice, tomatoes, peas and onions into an oven bake bag, sprinkle in the spice mix, swish it around (carefully) and bung it in the oven. It's really easy and very tasty. I count the whole kit as 3 syns. It's also nice cold as a snack or reheated in the microwave.

Thanks Mandy have made a note of that.xx

Hi Moira
All is good ta!
I missed you - thought you'd gone into banana rehab :eek:
It's called a zoku from lakeland. You freeze the body of it, take it out of the freezer and pour whatever you fancy in - Strawberry and banana smoothie - and you have a lolly in under 10 minutes! You can make three before you have to put it back in the freezer. It's going to be my new fave thing before it's eventually put in the cupboard of unused kitchen gadgets lol.

Tuesday 11th June

The day before my meeting...
I hope I get a good result, I've certainly done my best

Breakfast - sultana bran and milk

Lunch - warburtons seeded wrap, chicken and lots of salady bits

Dinner - pasta bake and salad

Snacks - dunno yet

I'm feeling a bit brighter today thank goodness, but can still think of more interesting things to do than come to work!
The weather is also on the turn :(

Good Luck with your weigh in mandy :scale:
By the way how are going with the 'dry' June? - you inspired me to give it a try - I'm only at day 3 - harder than I thought - I seem to be obsessing a bit - LOL !!

Hi Claire

I'm more having a dry weekdays June now lol. In total though I only had a bottle of wine over the weekend which is a vast improvement and not enough to provoke alcohol induced binging. I hope I can keep it to that because it was nice not to wake up feeling slightly ropey in a pile of crumbs...

Keep up the good work - it is harder than you first think!

Snacks - tomato soup, 3 x werthers sugar free sweets and a small bowl of raspberry sorbet.

Am really nervous about tomorrow, I might have a sneaky peek in the morning :rolleyes:

Wednesday 12th

Today's the day!
I managed to avoid the scales this morning so I'll have to wait until tonight. I feel less bloated which is a good sign.

Breakfast - muller and oats

Lunch - chicken hotpot

Dinner - sw spaghetti bolognese

Snack - popcorn

Last edited:
Thursday 13th June

Dunno what's wrong with me this week, I feel sort of yukky and lacking in energy. I'm also feeling a bit grumpy, I hope it's not PMT, I've gone over 11 weeks now and was sort of hoping that would be it!
However, on a brighter note, I'm still really pleased with my wi result :D

So onwards...

Breakfast - sultana bran and milk

Lunch - turkey and salad sandwich

Dinner - corned beef hash

Snacks - popcorn - thanks for another idea Moira!

I might chuck a bit more free food in along the way as I don't think I'm eating enough and that might be why I'm feeling out of sorts.

Hi Claire

I'm more having a dry weekdays June now lol. In total though I only had a bottle of wine over the weekend which is a vast improvement and not enough to provoke alcohol induced binging. I hope I can keep it to that because it was nice not to wake up feeling slightly ropey in a pile of crumbs...

Keep up the good work - it is harder than you first think!

Great weight loss Mandy well done!!

You're right - this IS hard work - well for a lush like me it is LOL!!:party0036:

Hey Claire
How are you doing with it?
It is hard, it's still the first thing I want when I get in from work after a sh!tty day, and weekends just aren't right without it.
Hmm, maybe I do have a problem :argh:

Morning Mandy, I was just looking at your diary and if you don't mind me saying I think you eat very little food, I seem to eat tons more than you, maby I'm just a greedy pig lol

Can I ask if you have bran for breakfast do you then syn the bread for your sandwich ?

And what's corned beef hash ???
Hope your having a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back