ProPoints Diary of a podgy bride (sigh)...

my diary is
back on it!!!!!!!!!!
if ud like to follow :)

ahh yeh deffinately need a physio!
my mom suffers with bad hips n i cant imagine what pain she goes through!

I'll find you in a sec. I don't usually suffer with my hips it must be this running lark. I've been telling everyone for years that exercise is bad for us. Yet more evidence....!!

I'll find you in a sec. I don't usually suffer with my hips it must be this running lark. I've been telling everyone for years that exercise is bad for us. Yet more evidence....!!

haha deffinately!
aww ... tut,
the cold dont help either does it, need some deep heat spray/cream! x

Great you are getting back into the swing of things again, def stop the running for a bit maybe keep up some walking for now and go to physio hopefully they will be able to help.

Is there any other class you could go to for the few weeks until your one opens up again

Great you are getting back into the swing of things again, def stop the running for a bit maybe keep up some walking for now and go to physio hopefully they will be able to help.

Is there any other class you could go to for the few weeks until your one opens up again

Thanks Sweet as Pie, I think you are right about shifting to power walking for a bit.
There are other classes I can go to that aren't too far away. Just a pain in the derriere because of the times.

Just don't know what's wrong with me this week - I can't stop eating!

The day started well:

Breakfast: Banana, apple and cup of tea
Lunch: Home made leek, parsnip & potato soup (4pp), slice of bread (3pp), cheese triangle (1pp), slice of ham (1pp), WW fromage frais (1pp)
Afternoon snack: Satsumas and apple

Then it started going wrong. Was very hungry so had:
Melba toast (2pp) cheese triangle already counted above, salmon fillet (6pp), boiled potatoes (3pp), green beans, carrots, peas (1pp)
WW yoghurt (1pp)

Was still hungry so had:
WW yoghurt (1pp) 2 meringues (2pp)

As well as 142ml of milk in teas and coffees throughout the day (1pp)

Takes me to a total of 27 (of 26 points) which isn't as bad as I thought unless 2 meringues is 3 points.

Need to get a grip!

Back