ProPoints Diary of a podgy bride (sigh)...

I think the great thing with WW is that it does fit around life, not that life has to fit around it! Well Done for being within Weeklies (With 20 to spare no less!) and for your STS, even if it was a sneaky Mid-Week WI ;-) Will u use the remaining 20 before Wednesday or will u just stick to your Dailies? X

Thanks Serena and I totally agree with you that you can have a life with WW. I won't be aiming to use my weeklies, I keep them as a safety net or just for treats like the odd ice cream. There will be no more treats for me this week though!

Thanks Serena and I totally agree with you that you can have a life with WW. I won't be aiming to use my weeklies, I keep them as a safety net or just for treats like the odd ice cream. There will be no more treats for me this week though!

Boot Camp ;-) x I used to love my Weeklies for Life's Little Luxuries! X

Well tomorrow will be interesting. Despite promising myself no more treats, Husband and I went out on Sunday for a coffee and a cream scone (drool!!!).

As a consequence of this week's work function (drink-fest), work lunch and above-mentioned treat, I have eaten all but 3 of my weeklies. I have not done that at all since I started and I don't like it!! I have a horrid feeling I will gain at WI tomorrow but if I do, I will batten down the hatches and just get on with it.

It will be interesting to see what happens and in my mind I am treating this as an experimental week......weeklies or no weeklies.....

Well tomorrow will be interesting. Despite promising myself no more treats, Husband and I went out on Sunday for a coffee and a cream scone (drool!!!).

As a consequence of this week's work function (drink-fest), work lunch and above-mentioned treat, I have eaten all but 3 of my weeklies. I have not done that at all since I started and I don't like it!! I have a horrid feeling I will gain at WI tomorrow but if I do, I will batten down the hatches and just get on with it.

It will be interesting to see what happens and in my mind I am treating this as an experimental week......weeklies or no weeklies.....

More Is More ;-) Trust Aunty Serena!!! X

Ill be interested to see how your weigh in goes as im new to ww and not sure about weeklies.

I should have paid heed to you, O All Knowing One. I lost 1.5lb and I am so surprised!

Whoop Whoop Maria! Go Maria, Go Maria, Go Go Go! More IS More! X

Will do Aunty S. Just planning a meal out with the husband.

Thanks Sweet as Pie.

Ooooo where u thinking of going? Date Night sounds fun! X

I am feeling really invigorated today. I am just back from a whole 28 minute run (amazing achievement for me) and am about to tuck into golden syrup porridge, topped with banana for a late breakfast. Then I have to pop into work for a couple of hours.

We decided to try rabbit (sorry Serena) this week as it is such a lean meat and husband has cooked an "interesting" looking rabbit stew with wine, brandy and allsorts in it. We were supposed to be having a treat meal this weekend but this isn't quite what I had in mind.....

At least I have a nice apple and forest fruits oat-topped crumble to follow: a WW recipe and very nice it is too.

I am feeling really invigorated today. I am just back from a whole 28 minute run (amazing achievement for me) and am about to tuck into golden syrup porridge, topped with banana for a late breakfast. Then I have to pop into work for a couple of hours.

We decided to try rabbit (sorry Serena) this week as it is such a lean meat and husband has cooked an "interesting" looking rabbit stew with wine, brandy and allsorts in it. We were supposed to be having a treat meal this weekend but this isn't quite what I had in mind.....

At least I have a nice apple and forest fruits oat-topped crumble to follow: a WW recipe and very nice it is too.

I'm not too sure about the Rabbit but the Crumble sounds AMAZING! I'm a sucker for Crumble and Custard, a major weakness if its on a Dessert Menu ;-) Well Done on your run, don't think I would manage 28secs! X

This has to be the most "chilled" I have been whilst on a diet in years. Usually, there is the stress of the impending WI and the I "can't have that" attitude. But not this time, oh no.

Although the scales are not showing a loss so far this week (WI is tomorrow) I am not really that bothered because I know if that is the case, it will register next week. I can't believe I am so laid back about WW this time around and I think it is partly because I have simultaneously taken up running. Despite being rubbish at it, I am getting out 2-3 times a week and I now that a combination of the diet and exercise will give good results.

I have said it before and I will say it again: this really is a diet for life that I think I can work with, especially now that I have largely given up drinking. That was a big problem in the past, how to save points for drinks either each night or for a blow out at the weekend. These days, I just have to make my daily points stretch out to breakfast dinner and tea and if I go over, I break into my weeklies.

2.5 months in and I still think it is brilliant!

I'm going to try running from next week as well. My aim will be 3 times a week. I did the C25K before and could jog for 30mins but that was a good year ago. I'm now a lot heavier so hopefully it won't be too bad once I get going. I have weigh in 2moro as well. Good luck to u x

I'm going to try running from next week as well. My aim will be 3 times a week. I did the C25K before and could jog for 30mins but that was a good year ago. I'm now a lot heavier so hopefully it won't be too bad once I get going. I have weigh in 2moro as well. Good luck to u x

I think the hardest part about the C25K is committing to start it. You have done it before so you will be able to do it again. I'm just trying to decide whether to do my Day 1 Wk 9 run tonight or not - it is lashing it down here and I know it's going to be a 30 minute run and I don't find it easy at all! I suppose I should just battle on, on the basis that I will have to put up with the weather in the winter so it's no good pansy-ing out on it now. Good luck next week with the re-start.

How did your Official WI go Maria? Remember it isn't all about the Numbers on the Scales, it's how you feel too :) x

Back