Diary of a pregnant fairy xx

sadolphingirl

Well I have decided to start up a diary. Reason for this is I want to keep track of what I'm eating and hopefully have this help me plan in advance as I think that is where my downfall is!
So if anybody does read this please feel free to comment and suggest, give me a kick up the arse or what ever needs doing!!!
I will start my food diary officially tomorrow (9 March 2012) as I have my weigh in tonight with Slimming World and want to start after that!

Thanks for reading.

Here for the ride...:)
How far pregnant are u? What's yr aim/goals?? Xx

Thanks for reading!!!

I definitely want to lose! I have so much to lose but I am not too phased about how much I lose while pregnant as long as I lose! I hit the 20 week mark yesterday.
I had my wi tonight and down 2.5lb. Was very surprised at this as I had ice cream, chocolate and pastries over the weekend!!!

I am aiming for half stone by next week which means another 2.5lb to lose for next week. And then from then on if I lose 1lb a week I would be happy!
I want to use this diary as a food diary, as a feelings diary and just a general place to post...
So gonna work out what to be eating tomorrow and then post...

Ah fab news about the pregnancy. I'm sure you can still lose while you are pregnant, if you have a lot to lose. Good luck.xxx

Day One

So this is officially day one of my diary. Went to weigh in last night and lost 2.5 lb! Delighted that I lost that amount because to be honest (and that is all I plan on being here) I did NOT have a good week and I thought I would actually be up. This has motivated me to stick more to the program as it does work and this has been proven to me 2 weeks in a row now.
So waking up this morning I felt down. Now I mean teary, I have actually been crying a few times today and sometimes for no apparent reason. I am hoping its just pregnancy hormones and not anything else. I know that this pregnancy is very hard because I don't have a supporting partner, I am doing it all on my own. Luckily I have people around me who are supportive but lets face it, life as a pregnant person is SO MUCH EASIER when you have a partner to share things with...
Enough of the feeling sorry for myself, I need to get out of it because the big black hole is near but I am determined not to go near it!!!!!!
So on that note food for the day:
BREAKFAST: All Bran Flakes with low fat milk (1 portion of HEXA and HEXB) with banana
SNACK: Grapes and Irish Diet Yogurt
LUNCH: Wholemeal bread with cheese and chicken marmite (1 portion of HEXA and HEXB) with banana and grapes
SNACK: tin sardines in tomato sauce
DINNER: Lamb Kofta with vegetable couscous and salad
SNACK: Hi Lite Chocolate Bars x3 (9 syns total)
Hi Lite Peanut Bar x1 (6 syns total)

So I used all my syns and HEXA and HEXB allowances for the day. (when pregnant you get an extra HEXA and HEXB)

Today was a very hard day to NOT buy chocolate!!!! I was very tempted and even had one in my hand at the garage shop! BUT I stayed away from temptation!!!

Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day emotionally xx

day Two

So day two. My emotions have been better, I only cried once and that was while watching Sister Wives...
Had to get some work done on my car today so while car was at garage I treated myself to a breakfast and then walked to the book shop where I bought a book and sat in their coffee shop with a coffee while reading my book. Since coming home I have been working on assignments due next week...
Foodwise:
BREAKFAST: Bacon (fat removed), scrambled egg, tomato, rocket and wholemeal bread
LUNCH: fresh strawberries and bananas
DINNER: Pasta with pesto, dry fried egg, 5x laughing cow light cheese triangles.
SNACK: bowl chocolate puffs and low fat milk

So overall it wasn't too bad but it wasn't the best. I should have eaten more superfree but I am not going to beat myself up over it!

Til tomorrow xx

Back