1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary of a Pregnant Slimming Worlder

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nataby, 27 November 2011 Social URL.

1. nataby

nataby Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world

Welcome to my diary. I am 7 weeks pregnant and cannot afford to gain anymore weight whilst pregnant!

I have an 8 month old and am unexpectedly pregnant after a very happy 'accident!' My husband always wanted children close in age but 16 months is pushing it a bit.

Anyway i had only gotten around to losing 1 stone of my 6 that I have to lose since the last pregnancy so I am determined to stick to SW as much as possible and try not to gain too much weight. My doctor will go mad if I gain anymore as the last thing he said when I had my last baby was 'you have to lose weight!' I have an appointment with him on Wed (my first since getting my positive) so goodness knows what he will say!

Anyway, fingers crossed for a healthy, happy, pregnancy where hopefully I can keep my weight stable.

I have been really hungry the last few days and have found myself grabbing crisps and unhealthy snacks to keep me going. Tomorrow I am planning to leave the house for work with a lunchbox full of healthy, SW snacks.

Wish me luck!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chipmunk89

Chipmunk89 but you can call me Toni!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Congratulations and Good luck! With both Slimming World, the pregnancy and having two children only 16 months apart! :p

I'm sure your Doctor will be fine, especially when you tell him you're doing something about it - something sensible like SW! At least I hope he will be!
  4. glynny

glynny Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    congratulations and good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.