Diary of a serial dieter

Struggling to resist the meeting lunch left overs sat in the office kitchen. resist resist resist. Infact I think I will just avoid kitchen for a few hours until its dried up and horrid looking. Keeping that thought in my mind.

O'h dear o'h dear o'h dear. The chocolates and red wine were just the start of it!!!

Thursday night really really pissed off with BF so ate a part baked baguette with butter and marmite (it was almost all that was left in the house)!

Friday, forgave BF, but cooked a Tesco finest meal for us both. Aberdeen Angus meatballs, cheesy mashed potatoes, veg followed by lemon torte. All with about 3/4 bottle wine.

Saturday went dog racing and drove so no alcohol, BUT ate: fried whitebait, think leek and potatoe soup, steak and chips, white chocolate cheesecake. Couldn't move for eating so much.

Sunday night a big bowl of plain pasta with butter (only other thing I had had all day was a shake).

Today have already had a bag of crisps and have a tuna sandwich from the butty van for my lunch.

Having written all this down I now feel really really really guilty and realise just how bad I have been.

This site is a god send, because now instead of just saying 'bugger it' I'll start again when I get back from Spain in 2 wks time, I am going to get back on tomorrow am for a week before I go to spain. Waiting will only make things worse.

The good news is that I have put on 4lbs, but I am still down on my start weight 2 wks ago so haven't lost everything.

Back