DIARY OF A SERIAL MUNCHER!!

Hi guys I am starting again well I started today but ate this evening!! But had an intervention with myself when I could not fit into my jeans anymore so we shall say tomorrow is DAY ONE!!
I have done this starting at 15st 9 and at xmas was 8st 2 and now i am 10st 5 after muching on anything that wasnt nailed down!! so i want to get back to 8 stone again so 2stone 5 to get off, yaaah here we go again!! dont no whether to laugh or cry!!

Ah thanks guys!! Il write in tomorrow see how I go! Hopefully this will give me focus! Not like I have nothing to do go uni work coming out of my ears but just can't concentrate! X

It might be handy to write down a list of reasons to diet, incentives, rewards, milestones and goals to give you something to plan around and focus on in the tough times.

For instance, one may be something like:

I'll have a million chances to eat things I like again but I won't have that luxury with my University studies therefore I shall forget about food until I've handed in all my end of year assignments. ;)

Good luck.

Hey MrC!!

That did make me laugh! But ur right!! I'm on day one again and I've set my shorts out so I don't forget why I'm doing it and made a fat album and put it n my phone for inspiration! Lol! How are you getting on?

Good luck Miss Piggy :)

Back