diary of a sinner

I had some chinease rice last Sunday as I was abut hungover and omg the belly pains were spool bad ill never touch it gain x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

oh heck
thankfully i just felt sick, but i went and did my double workout and just finished a power walk around the neighbourhood, i have never walked that fast before its amazeing how fit you can get in a short period of time.
gone are the days of sitting at home in my room i love this new found lifestyle.
hope everybody else is doing great:)

Aww that's really good desireeanne! Good for you! :)

So went for my meal Saturday and had chicken and pea risotto buttttt I had a childs portion no starter and no pud, I certainly mde him make it up for the cheap date hahaha bless so I'm down to 16:5 lose of 2 pound but determinddddd this week I will lose that 5 pound :)

How are you girlies xxxxxx

Well I had a cheeky peep on the scales today you'll be pleased to no I'm 16:3 lbs

So when I weigh in on Friday I'm hoping I'm 16 wooooo on a high xxx

Okay so I'm still 16,4 gutttttted ,

spool anyway trying to come here and write my food diary every day to keep me motivated sooo here's today

Breakfast: scrambled egg, and 2 peices of small brown toast 250 kcal

Lunch: cup of brown pasta with Tom sauce 254 kcal

dinner: spagetti with mealballs and Tom sauce 570 kcal

Snacks : cornetto , 3 slices of chicken, pcket of snck a jacks 300 kcal

Total: 1,374

Oops lotssss of carbs today try n have none tomorrow xxxxx

Hiya Liliamiee,

your food sounds fine make sure your drinking lots of water...when we worry about weightloss it makes our brain do the opposite so try not to think about it hun !!
I see your in North Wales same here hun......:):)

Heyyyyy,

Yeah I'm a nightmare, I need to start taking the tablets again, grrrr lol were bouts you from x

Hiya,

I'm near Bala, Gwynedd how bout you hun ? x

hiya

i've just started with zenical this week and trying to find all you peeps who have been on it for a while to get some inspiration and help.
being really good this week to try and give myself a kick start but will fall off my perch very soon and hopefully everyone on here will give me the encouragement to pick myself up and start again.

you are doing so well - hope it works for me too :)

Back