Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

~lol~ Claire ;) I was being kind :D x x x

Had a lovely day, finished my book and watched Thor :)
My Easter meal was cauli ( not weighed but guess 250g ) with mac cheese..... My Easter naughtiness lol
Hoping the cauli may work it's wonder in the loo dept sorry tmi.
My eczema flared up from the pysillium husks :(, side effect of it unfortunately. Have taken anti histamine and plenty of cream applied and will get some wheat bran as soon as I can find some :)
Hope everyone's had a lovely Easter xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

From the chemists you can buy fibreclear which you add a bit to drinks (it has no taste) and it helps with things like that :) kept me going when I was on LT and had similar issues! x x x

Really can it? I didnt know that, i know sweetcorns not on the list but im proper craving it, wonder if i should risk or not!! :\
Hope ur exceme starts clearing up soon hun xx

Sweetcorn is high sugar and therefor carb..... You should be able to find a carb list online!!! But if you put stuff into MFP you can see the carb count!!!

I'm a broccoli and cauli girl!!!

Oooooh mushrooms are brill too..... Oooh and courgette.... who'd have thought I'd get so excited about veg....

How things change!!! ; )

X

Ahhh think I may leave them then!!
Seriously u wanted see how excited I was wen I discovered shallots and how tasty they are, my other half thought I'd totally lost the plot ha x

Oh happy days Ohhh happy days la laa laa a
Really wanting another choc truffle bar right now f
must resist x

That'll be it now for the night haha xx

Omelette eh!! Is this ok to have? Xx

Yep.... you can have 2 eggs as your 'protein' portion...

Sometimes i have 1 yolk and two whites some days i can't be borthered fannying about lol... X

Back