Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Pinklady1911 said:
Lou whats the wheat bran stuff??? im in need of some fibre help too????

You can buy it from health food shops ( low GI, I used on Dukan and was suggested on here after husks flared my eczema )
It kinda looks like sawdust lol, I got a big bag for £1.09 - enough to last me a couple of months at least so really good value too.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad the wheatbran worked :D I bought benefibre when i started 8 weeks ago and ive used it like.... 8 times!? I seem to not need anything, but i know its gonna come back and bite me on the ass when im constipated so need to be having it!!

When u back off ur hols hun xx

stef2009 said:
Glad the wheatbran worked :D I bought benefibre when i started 8 weeks ago and ive used it like.... 8 times!? I seem to not need anything, but i know its gonna come back and bite me on the ass when im constipated so need to be having it!!

When u back off ur hols hun xx

My hubbie doesn't need anything either, if only for me lol

We're home Sunday afternoon, I'm back to work Monday but hubbie and son are off Monday so hoping he'll get the last of the washing done :) think if it's dry they'll go shooting.

Then away to York for a girly weekend end of month and the following week is bank Hols and were back out in caravan :)....tis a hard life hehe xx

Ohhh a very hard life haha it's all going on! Sounds very fun!!
Ohhh maybe me and him are one of the lucky ones eh!! Still think I should take it even if it's twice a week! Where's the caravan at? Xx

stef2009 said:
Ohhh a very hard life haha it's all going on! Sounds very fun!!
Ohhh maybe me and him are one of the lucky ones eh!! Still think I should take it even if it's twice a week! Where's the caravan at? Xx

It's a touring caravan so goes wherever we want to :)
Henley on Thames this week then our next trip is closer to home in Hertfordshire in a small village :)
Xx

Our lovely walk by the Thames today, very wet dogs though after they decided to have a swim!! Lol
Piccy is my gorgeous mini schnauzer, cavalier king Charles and my son :) x

Attachments

• image-388207160.jpg
    image-388207160.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 55
Aww I would love to do that! So much freedom!!
My other halfs family live in Hertfordshire , lovely place! Xx lovin the pic! X

stef2009 said:
Aww I would love to do that! So much freedom!!
My other halfs family live in Hertfordshire , lovely place! Xx lovin the pic! X

It's brill, we love going to Lake District, York, Wales and more locally. We're only just over an hour from home here but feels a million miles away.
We usually go to France in the summer, Switzerland a few years ago too :). It's a great way to holiday for a fraction of the cost - well once caravan is paid for ;)
This is the inside of ours....taken from the showroom when we ordered it last year :)

Attachments

• image-29517153.jpg
    image-29517153.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 61
Aww yeah the lakes is lovely we go there for weekends away! Ohhh god so you get around in it then that's so cool' and lovin the caravan very snazzy an cosy!! Want one now lol x

Oh Loopeylou you are doing so well staying on track on your hols well done I think mosty people would have blipped a bit - bet you cant wait for wk4 weigh in
xxxx

Hey hun I cant believe you're already at day 22 it seems no time at all that you came on to say hi. You're both doing so well xx

Just caught up on your diary hun :) you're doing so fab!! Time flies eh ;) hats off to you guys for being so saintly on hols!! Had no doubt you wouldn't but it's easy to let your guard down I think and before you know it a meal has turned into a break... Hope you are rewarded with a huge loss on WI chick - sounds like you're going to be if your trousers are falling down! xx

Sounds perfect! It's great ur doing it both together! I'm try a persuade hubby to be about the caravan thing ha xx

Just order 2 x 140 packs. Paul's on 4 packs and protein & veg, I'm on 4 packs so it will last us 35 days..... A lot on money but far less than a supermarket shop for same amount of days for sure!
At least this way I can save on 2 delivery charges this month lol

Plus we both know what we love and what were not fussed about. Can honestly say there isn't anything we really dislike but we def have our favs now :)

This is how my ave day looks
B- sweet porridge with my wheat bran ( keeps me regular lol )
L- strawberry shake
D- cottage pie with salad or broccoli
S- Truffa bar mmmmm

What's not to love :) x

Back