Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Liked the bit about the knickers :) but its naff about shoulder :( do you have a supermarket nearby as deep freeze is rather good for things like that. You don't need to touch it its a spray and numbs it so it makes it easier to deal with. With my job I have a dodgy shoulder from grooming certain dogs whose coats are a nightmare and that stuff works a treat!

Hope you have a good day honey x x x

Oh no hun has it eased off yet?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear is there any out of hours doctors around to get some strong pain relief?? Xx

Oh no I hope it's eases the pain ASAP for you, you will be home before you know it hun, well atleast it happened at the end of ur hols (obv rather it not happen atall!!) I hope u manage to get some sleep too, big hugs. Xx

Take it easy hun, keep dosed up and heat on it, soon be home xx

Its horrible being away from home when your in pain. Hope you get some rest tonight & have a safe journey home *hugs*

Well it's 3am and cannot get any sleep. I can't lie down :(. I can't bear my arm being forward or close to my body which makes laying down so painful.
Have tried for the past 4 hours to get into any position that will allow me a bit of sleep but nope :(
So looking forward to going home but iI have had a lovely week away, so proud of both hubbie and I for following the plan 100%.

Praying for some relief xx

U should be super proud f ur selves you have both done amazing! Really hope the pain eases soon him, hugs hugs xx

Deezer said:
Do you think you need to go to hospital babe???

X

Pretty sure it's a frozen shoulder as hubbie and my mum have suffered before. I have some really great pain killers at home and will go to my doctors tomorrow. I really was wanting hospital in the night I admit but I know there's nothing they can do apart from manage the pain which I can do when I get home.
I've had a couple of back ops so have some fab fab relief and muscle relaxants ( I have permanent nerve damage to sciatic nerve ) :(

Going home now, nothing like home when your not well xx

Pretty sure it's a frozen shoulder as hubbie and my mum have suffered before. I have some really great pain killers at home and will go to my doctors tomorrow. I really was wanting hospital in the night I admit but I know there's nothing they can do apart from manage the pain which I can do when I get home.
I've had a couple of back ops so have some fab fab relief and muscle relaxants ( I have permanent nerve damage to sciatic nerve ) :(

Going home now, nothing like home when your not well xx

Thats so true.... Safe journey home!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!

X

Hi loopeylou,

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope you get some rest now that you're home and tucked up in your own bed. Will look forward to hearing about your loss, bet it's a great one :) and well done for sticking to plan on your holidays and also with the pain- it would have been so easy to use food as a comfort but you didn't and I think that's fab :) sleep tight :)

sliminthecity said:
Hi loopeylou,

Sorry to hear about your shoulder, hope you get some rest now that you're home and tucked up in your own bed. Will look forward to hearing about your loss, bet it's a great one :) and well done for sticking to plan on your holidays and also with the pain- it would have been so easy to use food as a comfort but you didn't and I think that's fab :) sleep tight :)

Thank you so much, I have def faced some challenges and so chuffed that stuck with plan and changed old habits. Off to bed now :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad your home and settled!!!

I think I'm more excited than you at what you've lost!! Lol

X

Back