Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Death breathe lol cracks me up that xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on death breath....... COME ON!!!!! Lol....

Hopefully thursday!!!

WAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Lol....

XXX

Good luck for your next 4wks before florida trip - lucky duck xx

When your first start any vlcd and waiting for Ketosis to kick in you can suffer headaches, tiredness etc.....detox symptoms. I'm quite lucky and usually in ketosis by end day 3/4 so will be feeling great by thurs/fri I hope lol

Today's been ok as doesn't start for me til tomorrow so really only 2 off days ahead....all worth it though lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh dear ... sounds like a real headache! (no pun intended) hope the next couple of days disappear without too much head tension, just think Florida xxx

Well day 2 and feeling ok, no headaches just a tad short tempered!
Made sons dinner for tonight and tomorrow so I can crack on with ironing tomorrow night - what an exciting life I lead lol

Getting back on track hasn't been a problem, was apprehensive but going well. Official weigh on tomorrow and know it will show a gain as have only had 2 days to shift the weekend weight but that will mean a lovely big loss next week :)

Countdown to Florida is on wohoo..... So excited!!
Xx

York sounded perfect, glad you had a great time, and straight back on too, well done, :)

Hey hun!!! Sure you'll do fine!!!

Keep at it!!!

Race you to ketosis!!! ; )

XXX

Sure the pounds be melting off hun. Sounds like keto short temper and all LOL

Have a good day Xx

Well done on getting back on track
In the words of will i am "You're Dope" Girl

Well official weight gain is 3 lbs which means since Monday morning I have lost 4.5, just shows easy on easy off - pray the other 3 get zapped just as quick lol

Doing ok today, not suffering any headaches etc....will get son to check for death breath tomorrow morning bless him.

Finally told my boss this morning that I'm looking for another job. He's such a great guy and didn't want him being contacted for a reference as the job I've gone for contact them prior to interviews. He was so gutted as I'm his right hand woman!! the atmosphere where I work is awful - our new MD is not helping the situation, plus I work in a small department of men - usually not a problem but omg there a total bunch of stress heads and don't talk so sometimes I go for literally hours/days!! not talking to anyone!
Also I can't progress here, I would only want to work for my director and its just me and him so no chance's. He knows how I feel and agrees the progression for me is somewhat limited. He's having a think about things and asked if there was anything he could do to change my mind but I just can't see it. I don't want to let him down at all but he only works from this office once a week - therefore the other 4 days are rubbish! and that he can't change.
Its a very busy job which I love but I have work from last Nov which I still haven't been able to look at due to the "urgent" work which occupies my every waking minute.

Arghhhhhhhh what a moaner I am lol

So here's to the start of my week 7 :D
Hubbie lost 1.25 this week ( you can tell I wasn't around making him sup water lol ) he's now lost 27.5 so I've allowed him to slip in the lead but not for long!!! haha

x

Sounds like an awkward situation at work.... Booooooo

Hopefully he can maybe think something out!!!

Those pesky 3 will be off in no time!!!

: )

X

Hope u manage to sort the situation at work hun! Well done for losing most of ur gain and getting bk on track! And well done to the hubby too! X

Death breath has arrived YUK lol
Wasn't any trouble getting back on track which was such a relief. I was fairly confident as do determined to do this but you just never know, I had heard of many that went off plan and were never seen again. It probably helps as hubbie following it and plus with work and life being so flippin hectic not having to think about food is such a relief.
Popping to shops later to get my son's food - we're away in our caravan from Friday afternoon til Monday but we will be 100% on S&S :D

This is our last chance to get away and chill for a few days as the remaining weekend leading up to hols on 2nd June are full!!

Hope everyones well
Xx

Well done gettin back on it hun and hope u have a lovely weekend xx

Death breath has arrived YUK lol
Wasn't any trouble getting back on track which was such a relief. I was fairly confident as do determined to do this but you just never know, I had heard of many that went off plan and were never seen again. It probably helps as hubbie following it and plus with work and life being so flippin hectic not having to think about food is such a relief.
Popping to shops later to get my son's food - we're away in our caravan from Friday afternoon til Monday but we will be 100% on S&S :D

This is our last chance to get away and chill for a few days as the remaining weekend leading up to hols on 2nd June are full!!

Hope everyones well
Xx

Death breath???!!!

Good luck at the caravan Claire - we went last weekend and the whole pitch was a mud bath - came home late Saturday night - gutted as Paul has work from end of May through to July so its very unlikely we will get down there again for a long weekend :cry:

Enjoy weekend at caravan, hope it stays nice weather for you Xx

Back