Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Awwww will be sad to see you go but you must do what you feel is best!!! Good luck hunni x

Good luck, and don't be a stranger! Tell us how you do on judd..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, that's been the hard thing too letting peeps down on here but bet for us right now.....I may be back though at some point lol xx

Hey your far from letting people down..... we all just want you to be happy and do what you want to do!!! You've done great and you will continue to do so....

Please keep in touch!!!

X

It's always interesting to see how people do after they move on from a VLCD and start another diet. Helps those of us following on behind to make an informed decision. Good luck, and let us know how you get on xx

BordersGirl said:
It's always interesting to see how people do after they move on from a VLCD and start another diet. Helps those of us following on behind to make an informed decision. Good luck, and let us know how you get on xx

I know, been following a few recently.....not wanting to leave the comfort blanket. As I said to hubbie tonight if t doesn't work for us then we re-access and go from there, it does help having him doing it with me :) x

sliminthecity said:
Hey, are you doing Judd now? How are you finding it? X

Really enjoying it, only had a very small gain after first week. Had expected much more, hoping for any loss this week to now its working for me.
Enjoying the UP days, I eat healthy food with the odd treat, it's surprising when logging cals for veg & fruit which are free on SW & WW it mounts up to a fair chunk !!

You still thinking of joining Juddd when you've lost a bit more? Xx

How's it going honey?? x x x

Think you have to give new diets a while to see how they actually work for you don't you. Can't just go back to a food diet and not expect to gain a bit, our bodies are use to packet food ;) lol.

I found that MFP was a life saver this weekend when I went off plan for 2 meals outta 6, it was so easy seeing how many cals I could have and had had. Also I use it now when I crave stuff I check it first and then see how many cals it is then funnily enough I don't want it anymore lol x x x

Trueleame said:
Think you have to give new diets a while to see how they actually work for you don't you. Can't just go back to a food diet and not expect to gain a bit, our bodies are use to packet food ;) lol.

I found that MFP was a life saver this weekend when I went off plan for 2 meals outta 6, it was so easy seeing how many cals I could have and had had. Also I use it now when I crave stuff I check it first and then see how many cals it is then funnily enough I don't want it anymore lol x x x

So very true, even on my UP days I've made better choices based on using MFP .... Can't believe it's free!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing ace Claire :)

I really want to try juddd once I'm ready to refeed. High protein low to moderate carbs. Guess it would be trial and error

Have a good day Xx

Your doing ace Claire :)

I really want to try juddd once I'm ready to refeed. High protein low to moderate carbs. Guess it would be trial and error

Have a good day Xx

Its such a flexible way of eating as you can incorporate anything as long as you track calories, my head is definately starting to get with it now. Also noticing this week that I've lost the bloating and added bonus of not needing any assistance with no2's :rolleyes: lol

Hope you have a great day xx

Back