Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

You have done so well hun, you got to do what's right for you hun Xx

I too find cooking hard, I ask OH to cook for kids and then I make his later takes the pressure off

Xx

RebekahR said:
You have done so well hun, you got to do what's right for you hun Xx

I too find cooking hard, I ask OH to cook for kids and then I make his later takes the pressure off

Xx

I'm sticking with it ATM and hope feel more into it soon. My hubbies doing S&S with me which leaves my son having the "odd" meal out.
It doesn't help having a fab holiday then getting back to work and it being so stressful.
My heads all over the place right now, can't wait to finish work and spend some decent time with my boys this weekend.
Thanks for your support xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Took it before when I followed Sureslim and didn't make a difference :(
Going to have a dr pepper and read 50 shades of grey x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It takes a few months to get in your system babe!!!

Love 50 shades... I'm on the 3rd book lol.
X

Had a really bad day at work again, only just got home!! Want to curl up and cry, I can't cope with the stress anymore!! Been job hunting for Months now but there's just so little out there. Job sites are a con, paper only has 12 jobs in it today and none are any good.....2 weeks home from holiday couldn't feel any further away sob sob

Awh hun sorry to hear you're feeling so stressed. Try to pamper yourself this weekend to help destress a wee bit. Hugs xx

Had a really bad day at work again, only just got home!! Want to curl up and cry, I can't cope with the stress anymore!! Been job hunting for Months now but there's just so little out there. Job sites are a con, paper only has 12 jobs in it today and none are any good.....2 weeks home from holiday couldn't feel any further away sob sob

Oh Claire - big hugs, you know I had an awful time at work, I am praying the perfect job comes along for you quickly xxxx

Well after the hardest week ever, I stuck with it and lost 11.25. Very happy with that as over 1/2 of the holiday weight zapped in one week. Bloating gone and clothes so much looser again.

As for me, although I've had a fantastic loss I'm still not happy on the plan. Things at work certainly haven't helped I know, will stick with it though as don't want to go making decisions atm when my head is so messed up.

Hoping for a good day at work...chances fo that mmmmm?
x

Well done for the excellent loss you'll get back into the swing of things. It's always harder when life is stressful think a few of us are finding that ATM.

Keep strong and drink drink drink ... Cos the more ya pee ;) x x x

Well done hun that's an amazing loss.

I hate my job so I feel your pain, so glad to be on holiday was on the verge of cracking up!! Hope this week is a bit more bearable for you

Xx

Deezer said:
How u getting on babez??

Works been okish today but directors backs off holiday tomorrow so hoping he's in a good mood!!

Still wavering about S & S, Paul saw the doctor on Friday who has advised him to come off plan and into healthy eating as the hypo he had before holiday is his body's sign that it's not right for him. In 7 years of type 2 diabeties it's alway been too high but he was so close to going unconscious.
Done alot of talking over weekend, I want him off it now but also made me question it. I hated him being ill and don't want it to happen again, i don't know what to do for myself atm.
I'm happy for the losses to slow and also worried I've screwed my body up so much over the last 5 yrs going on and off vlcd's :(
Need the magic answer lol xx

hi Claire hun, hope you are having a better day. i havent been here for a while so havent seen how you've been getting on. the photos of you and your hubby look great, you should be really proud of yourselves xx

reallyneedtodothis said:
hi Claire hun, hope you are having a better day. i havent been here for a while so havent seen how you've been getting on. the photos of you and your hubby look great, you should be really proud of yourselves xx

Thank you :)
Work still crazy busy but I've had a chat with MD and feeling better.
Hope your well xxx

Well decision made tonight, as of today both hubbie and I are trying Juddd.
Book ordered as I want to read the full science behind it but have calculated our days using the website.
Easy for hubbie to transition onto as down days will be S&S sachets and UP days will mean no weighing foods too much, just track with MFP.

Want to wish all you guys the very best of luck with S&S, not saying I won't be back but we both know it's just not right for us atm.

Will still be following your progress, will no doubt start a diary in Juddd section Xxxx

Glad you came to the right decision for you and hubbs. I will be using juddd too soon as I am at goal.

Love to you both Xx

RebekahR said:
Glad you came to the right decision for you and hubbs. I will be using juddd too soon as I am at goal.

Love to you both Xx

Thanks sweetie, wasn't an easy decision....took over a week of agonising but at least made now, feel relieved actually and happy so must be right to do something before I we toff the rails. Will still be following you :) xx

Back