Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Glad you're still enjoying it and doing so well! I love not having to make fancy packed lunches any more, I used to make stir fry and pasta and all sorts at 6am before getting ready for work! I love just chucking something in my bag before I leave the house!
Good luck with your first weeks weigh in tomorrow :) x

Glad you're still enjoying it and doing so well! I love not having to make fancy packed lunches any more, I used to make stir fry and pasta and all sorts at 6am before getting ready for work! I love just chucking something in my bag before I leave the house!
Good luck with your first weeks weigh in tomorrow :) x

Its great, grab and go food lol
Weigh in is Wednesday......getting so excited - have peaked on scales ( several times hehe ) and tis lookin goooooood :D
x

Loopeylou said:
There the most soppy dogs ever :D
Ours get pulled around by the schnauzer whos smaller than him - she's a real character and won't take no for an answer when she wants to play so she grabs him by the ears lol

x

Awwwww that's so sweet :)

Mines 8 months and still tiny but runs around with my german shepherd :)

Day 6 done and dusted :)
Can't wait to order next supply as want to try more meals now. We love the strawberry shake but only have 6 left and its a fight between hubbie and I lol

So looking forward to weigh in on Wednesday to see just how much we've lost :D

I wore a pair of trousers for work today that I haven't felt comfortable for 10 months......just shows how quickly the bloating etc goes, feeling so much better about myself now, happy days
xx

Well done Loopey I hope you can have a good loss to boost you into your second week!

I'm a dog groomed by trade ;0) so knows just how bossy some dogs can be lol ...I've got 2 collies :0) myself and love them to pieces x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Loopey I hope you can have a good loss to boost you into your second week!

I'm a dog groomed by trade ;0) so knows just how bossy some dogs can be lol ...I've got 2 collies :0) myself and love them to pieces x x x

Ohhh my poochies love going to get groomed :), they stay the whole day and I collect them after work - sometimes I think they'd stay but then it may have something to do with the treats they get lol
Having another great day, starting to feel so much more confident in my clothes and know that in a matter of a few weeks I will be in a size lower wohoo

Hope your heaving a great day
xx

Day is going goooodddddd - sun is shining and i'm a happy girl ( ok happier if I wasn't at work but can't have it all can I lol )

I've just had my 2nd shake of the day. I'm not too keen on vanilla so I mixed 1/2 choc and 1/2 vanilla and YUM YUM :p I find choc nice but a bit too choc tasting so was a great way to get more of a milk choc drink - def recommend.

Right best do some more work me thinks.

Hope everyone is having a great day
xx

Aww just read your diary and really made me feel better for starting, so positive. Fingers crossed for your weigh-in tomorrow but it's sounding good so far :)

Doing great loopey! Love the idea of half vanilla half choc :) I only have the odd cafe latte shake but quite fancy one of those... Brilliant news that clothes are feeling looser/better - amazing feeling when confidence starts to creep back in to your life eh :) x

Thanks guys :)
Tonight will be spent wrapping the items we've sold on eBay oh joy!! Lol

Will prob have vanilla cereal mush later- don't like it as a shake but tastes like a mixture of cake mx and yogurt when made with a small amount of water yum
Tons more water then my book and bed will be calling me.

First weigh in tomorrow, so so excited :) x

TaraTeal said:
Ooh that does sounds nice actually! xxx

It's amazing how after a few days you start to think of different ways to eat the shakes, I don't have any meals or bars left and have shakes for 6 days until we place next order which will be a good mix now I know I like them :) can't wait lol xx

Can't wait to see your WI results tomorrow :) I hope the numbers are good :) x x x

Well done to you both thats brilliant xxx

Back