Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Aw congrats to you both :0) well done. So pleased your hard work has been rewarded so nicely. I'm hoping for a good loss for Friday now x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw congrats to you both :0) well done. So pleased your hard work has been rewarded so nicely. I'm hoping for a good loss for Friday now x x x

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the results :), I have never lost this amount of weight in wk 1 of any plan including prev vlcd's. Just can't stop smiling hehe
x

Wow well done, great losses. Just what you need to keep you focussed, although you seem very focussed to me, haha!

Just reading through your diary now Claire...a fantastic start for you both! Actually a teensy bit of healthy competition under the same roof is no bad thing! Keep it up hun & you'll both bound towards goal!

Fantastic weigh in, well done to you and hubby!! enjoying reading your journal ....and got my own order in, cant wait to get started!

Should be asleep now as getting up at 4 as taking my son to school as he's flying out to Poland to visit Auschwitz trouble is I'm not tired argh!!
Was looking at my goals tonight which I set last wk, have already hit 2 abd 3rd is close:
Lose first 1/2 stone DONE
Get into 16 st bracket DONE
Lose 1 stone Only 3/4 lb away wohoooooo

4 shakes again today, roll on ordering food Friday so I can get meals and bars too.

Also considering adding in some veg. We're away at Easter for 10 days in our caravan. We will be totally on track :) but may add in veg. See how I feel next week.

Hope everyone's well xx

Yawn so tired now. House is really quiet without my son, miss him already!! Bet he's having a fab time bless him.
Haven't been hungry at all today, forgot my 4pm shake only just had 3rd shake and one more to fit in ooppss

Off for a bath then curl up with hubbie and sip our shakes together hehe x

Loopeylou said:
Yawn so tired now. House is really quiet without my son, miss him already!! Bet he's having a fab time bless him.
Haven't been hungry at all today, forgot my 4pm shake only just had 3rd shake and one more to fit in ooppss

Off for a bath then curl up with hubbie and sip our shakes together hehe x

Aww must be so nice to be doing this diet with someone :)
I can't imagine my house without my two... Be nice to have a bit of peace though - enjoy x

TMI but...... I'm haven't been for a number 2 for 6 days now, guess this is a common complaint. I can't physically get much more water down me, I have a good 3 litres a day!!
Any tips?

Ooooh thats not good for you babe....

Personally i used senna tabs and movicol.... I'd get yourself some senna and take them tonight..... when you've 'been' thenhave 1 movicol a day....

Thats what i used to do.... it kept me nice and regular..... obv your only gonna prob go a few times a week but thats how i used to deal with it!!! Hope this helps....

The movicol is quit dear but worth every penny!!!

X

Hey hun well done on y reaching all your targets already!!
Hope your sons having as good time! God skool trips was never that good when i was in skool!! lol
I use benefibre everyday to keep me regular, hope u go soon xx

Back