Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

OH is back now loopey he landed at 2:19 yesterday and we met him at the airport. It was his idea about the clothing money :0) and apparently very politely no he won't sponsor anyone else ...sorry ladies lol x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OH is back now loopey he landed at 2:19 yesterday and we met him at the airport. It was his idea about the clothing money :0) and apparently very politely no he won't sponsor anyone else ...sorry ladies lol x x x

Ooooh he's a right meany!!!

just caught up on your diary and your 1st wk loss was absolutely fantastric and your OH's well done to both of you - wish I could get my OH to do it too are you feeling any better hope so
xxxx

Trueleame said:

Tell him he's such a spoilsport!! Lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
just caught up on your diary and your 1st wk loss was absolutely fantastric and your OH's well done to both of you - wish I could get my OH to do it too are you feeling any better hope so
xxxx

I really helps me having him follow it too :)

Not feeling 100%, think just overtired maybe. Good night sleep will no doubt help, thanks for asking xx

Hi loopy. Hope you feel better soon. I bought doculax which helped but gave me terrible cramps so started taking the p husks which seem to be working great.

no1mom23 said:
Hi loopy. Hope you feel better soon. I bought doculax which helped but gave me terrible cramps so started taking the p husks which seem to be working great.

Ducolax worked yesterday, my prob is remembering to take the husks 30-60 mins before food. I eat when i really need it not at a planned time. Do you take them as per instructions? Xxx

Loopeylou said:
Ducolax worked yesterday, my prob is remembering to take the husks 30-60 mins before food. I eat when i really need it not at a planned time. Do you take them as per instructions? Xxx

Lol im terrible at following instructions. I didn't even realise had to be before food. I try to remember to take 4 through out the day. Ive always had trouble that way and took movical on perscription but find husks work jus as well. Hope it works for you xx

Loopey..hope ur feeling better honey. I've not been feeling overly crash hot past few days but put it down to TOTM. Keep strong your doing so well x x x

Try some peppermint tea for your indigestion babe!!!

Hope your feeling better soon!!! X

Ooh holiday :) lovely! going somewhere nice? We're supposed to be going camping eek! Doesn't seem like the weather for it anymore :(
Hope your tum sorts itself out... I've given up the bars as they do all sorts of weird things to me ;) xx

sarahlou72 said:
Ooh holiday :) lovely! going somewhere nice? We're supposed to be going camping eek! Doesn't seem like the weather for it anymore :(
Hope your tum sorts itself out... I've given up the bars as they do all sorts of weird things to me ;) xx

Feeling much better tonight, rancid breath though.....had to do an induction today at work and felt so sorry for them. Not sure the breath strips helped lol

We're going to Buxton in our caravan so will be lovely and warm.....come share with us ;)

This is our van :) and my son lol

can't wait to get away for a decent break. Were staying on plan too :) so should see a lovely big loss when we get home.

Attachments

• image-1752971596.jpg
    image-1752971596.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 60
  • image-3307256106.jpg
    image-3307256106.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 60
oo Looks lovely, hope you have a nice break away :) good you have hubby on plan too to help you along!!

Loopeylou said:
Feeling much better tonight, rancid breath though.....had to do an induction today at work and felt so sorry for them. Not sure the breath strips helped lol

We're going to Buxton in our caravan so will be lovely and warm.....come share with us ;)

This is our van :) and my son lol

can't wait to get away for a decent break. Were staying on plan too :) so should see a lovely big loss when we get home.

Am very jel! Lol! Looks lovely :) we shall be shivering in our tent! Might have to take a trip to Buxton ;) x

Back