Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Thank you :)
I'm so determined to be good, I really want to see a lovely big loss when I get home..... Want that more than the food.
It won't be easy though, as I have a 15 year old son who eats very well!! So there will be temptations in every cupboard-I'll need my will power in very large amounts lol
Hope you get the chill time you deserve xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do it!!!

Keep thinking of how skinny you'll be on your next holiday!!! ; )

You'll feel amazing coming home to a massive loss!!!

X

Lovin the determination hun! Have a lovely break xx

Hiya honey :) I hope that you can stick to the plan as you've done amazingly well so far and I know you'll want to get to goal asap ;) bit like myself ~lol~

When I went to spain in February I was on LT and managed to stick to the diet 100% ... I did allow myself 1 treat which was a small icecream but I'd planned that into my holiday and I'd done lots of walking to compensate for it. Hoping you have a relaxing time honey :) x x x

Have a great time loopey x

I've arrived, had a hick up with water not getting into caravan but the very friendly warden fixed it so all set up.
Went shopping for sons food and omg there was some scrummy food, hubbie and I were drooling lol but didn't give in. Came back to caravan and had a coffee and Truffa bar :)

Finally relaxing now after a big clean as caravan been in storage for 3 months, hubbie now has to set the sky dish and satellite up mmmmmmm how many arguments will we have doing that lol

Hope everyone's ok, will catch up with diaries later xxx

Glad u arrived safely have a fab time and well done x x x

Sounds like your getting all settled! hehe..sure the sky dish will soon be up!!!

Lovely, enjoy your break :)

~lol~ funny how men have to get things like that working...they panic i'm sure if it can't get signal. Bliss for us tho ;o) x x x

Trueleame said:
~lol~ funny how men have to get things like that working...they panic i'm sure if it can't get signal. Bliss for us tho ;o) x x x

Damn signal is found!! Ah well he's happy and as he's sticking to plan I have to give him something to look forward to lol

Really happy as Rob confirmed we can have Ribena Plus Raspberry and Apple squash as it has no malic acid. He recommends no more than 500ml a day as its 1.3g carb per 250ml.
Those figs are based on 1 part to 4 part water..... I have 1 to 10 as don't like strong squash so I could easily make it spread over 1.2 L a day if I wanted!!
I like water but will prob have 500ml weak squash a day as only have the odd coke Di makes a lovely change. I worked out my 500ml weak squash is about 0.8 - 1g carb a day which I can easily manage.

Happy slim and save holiday :) wohoo xx

Jessica Rabbit72 said:
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy it wish I was there with you xxx

Thank you, we really need this holiday. We've had a very tough year and things are finally starting to calm down :)

I have plenty of sachets and Truffa bars to share ;) lol x

Deezer said:
Have a brill time!!! RELAX...... thats an order!!!

: ) X

Like orders like that lol
Hubbie and I have been exploring today, had a lovely day out and it didn't revolve around cafe's, lattes, pies and cakes!!
We had a few olives, diet coke and a Truffa bar :)

Feeling very healthy and virtuous x

He deserves to have something if being deprived of everything else ~lol~ Hope your all having a wonderful time and hope the weather is being kind to you all x x x

Trueleame said:
He deserves to have something if being deprived of everything else ~lol~ Hope your all having a wonderful time and hope the weather is being kind to you all x x x

Lol..... Will have to get my son to take the dogs on a very long walk later then hehe

It's been dry yest and today. Weather is going to be wet Monday onwards but this is a relax and recharge our batteries holiday so not worried :) xx

They need at least a ermmmmmm....6 miles walk ;) lol x x x

Back