Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Hope u got a good sleep hun, can't wait for your wi results!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well totm decided to finally arrive today - 2 weeks late!!....better late than never I suppose.

I managed to get to work, hubbie off today so he brought me in. They've been great and adapted my desk so i can use my left hand - made me drinks etc. I was leaving early for doctors appoinement but just cant take anymore, pain is just too much. Just need to rest it and def cant do that here. Hubbie is on his way to get me thank god.

Ahhhh as for weigh in I know its a good un ( she says :rolleyes: )......the suspense til Wednesday will kill ya lol xxx

Hope the docs can do something for ya hun, Ohhh u big meanie makin us wait lol x

stef2009 said:
Hope the docs can do something for ya hun, Ohhh u big meanie makin us wait lol x

Got some anti inflammatories, he doesn't think it's a frozen shoulder as that comes on over a period of time. So not sure what it is, muscle strain possibly. If its no better they arrange X-ray next week.
Hoping that the medication helps and I get some relief. He said I need to rest so have told work I'll have a couple of days off and see how I am thurs.
Thanks for asking sweetie :) xx

Had our delivery today, 280 packs for Paul and I .... Enough for 35 days. There's packs galore in the house lol
Only had 2 packs today due to leaving work early so just going to have a chilli then a lemon bar ( never had one before do looking forward to this )

Can't wait til wed morn weigh in :) x

Well hope that works for ya hun and it eases off this week :)
Jesussss Christ lol that is a lot of packs! ;) go you and hubby!!! Xx

Ps I can't wait either more excited for urs than mine ha x

Hope you get some relief soon hun!!!

I can't wait for my order tomorrow!! Ordered some of the new bars!!!!

Bit TOO excited i suspect!!! ; )

X

The lemon bars are great :) I'm looking forward to trying the milk choc ones when I place my next order. Gonna be spoiled for choice :)

Hi hun jus catching up. Sorry to hear you've bn in so much pain. I hope the pain killers help & the doc finds out whats caused it so it doesnt happen again. Cant wait to find out your weight loss on wed : )

Sorry to hear about your shoulder pain loopy, I ha a broken shoulder a couple of year ago but it wasn't diagnosed by my GP and I lived with it for 6 weeks. It wasn't til I went back and dropped into conversation I had BUPA they suddenly rolled out the red carpet. I had X-rays, MRIs the lot but the GP was happy to send me away in pain. So keep pushing until you are satisfied it's better, don't let them fob you off.
And well done for doing so well on the diet hun, you're doing great xx

hey hun how u getting on today xx

Awww hope u get some rest tonight!
Im sure it wont even put a slight dent in ur loss ;)
xx

Ooo excited for you hun :)

I have some new bars on their way can't wait to try praline!!

Have a good sleep x x

Waiting....Waiting.... Lol xx

Back