Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo well done you thats bloody billiant, you must be so proud!!! How did the hubby do? xxx

stef2009 said:
Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooo well done you thats bloody billiant, you must be so proud!!! How did the hubby do? xxx

I am just a bit happy :) lol

Hubbie lost 6.75 and a total of 22lb in 4 weeks. He's now 15 st 5, the lowest weight he can remember for about 20 years. He's aiming for another 2 stone now. When he got home last night the dogs jumped up to greet him and his trousers fell down, it was hilarious :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That is utterly amazing, how did you manage that a few weeks into the diet?? Tell me your secret :) x

phenomenal result, i read through your diary last night and was waiting for you to post your weigh in result!!!

you must feel awesome... with all those inches... have you tried something on that was too tight before? x

PrettyPaula said:
phenomenal result, i read through your diary last night and was waiting for you to post your weigh in result!!!

you must feel awesome... with all those inches... have you tried something on that was too tight before? x

Thank you :)
I'm in all my 18's now but even there getting loose. Most of my 16's are summer clothes which I want to wear for my holiday in 6 weeks.......I'm no longer worried as I know they'll fit :)
Xx

Yipee what amazing losses for you and hubby. Well done hun!! :)

LOL about his trousers falling down hehe!

Aww there both Great losses! So great for you to be proud of each other too! Keep it up Hun :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Loopeylou said:
Thank you :)
I'm in all my 18's now but even there getting loose. Most of my 16's are summer clothes which I want to wear for my holiday in 6 weeks.......I'm no longer worried as I know they'll fit :)
Xx

Im sorry to say hun your not going to fit in those 16's i think you'll have to splash out on some 14's for your holidays : ) your weight loss has been fantastic. How's the shoulder?

no1mom23 said:
Im sorry to say hun your not going to fit in those 16's i think you'll have to splash out on some 14's for your holidays : ) your weight loss has been fantastic. How's the shoulder?

Ohhhh now that would be lovely :)
Shoulder does feel better this eve, hubbie taking me into work tomorrow so fingers crossed I can cope ok , thanks for asking xx

wow check you out loopy, well done i am so pleased for you, glad you enjoyed the break, marlow is lovely too isnt it, shame about the shoulder i hope its not giving you too much gip now x

Woot woot your doing amazing.... Skinny holiday clothes for you :)

Hope you've had a better day with your shoulder hun x

Thanks so much guys :)

Back at work today, trying to be careful but difficult when arranging and completing a 350 letter mailing!! All done now thank god :)

Popped to shops to get veggies on way home and enjoyed broccoli, cabbage with chill poured over Yum
Having a bath soon then chill for a few hours BLISS
Hope everyone's well xx

very well thankyou!!

thought you may be interested to know, i have a friend who started lighter life 4 weeks ago and has lost 23 pounds. just goes to show you get the same results on S&S!!

Back