Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Oooh, sorting out your wardrobe, love it!!! I did my first cull a few months ago when I had lost a couple of stone on Slimming World, hopefull the next cull will not be too far away!!! Depending on how I do on Tuesday, will try on my target dress!!!! Have a good week!!

So much better thanks, shoulder back to normal :) so happy.

Played catch up with ironing and housework, also sorting clothes....half a sack for charity shop so far!! :)

Time for rest now, hope your ok sweetie xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm good thanks hun!!!

I'm ruthless with my clothes.... as soon as they are big they go in the big!!!!

Abslutely no safety clothes!!!!

Lol...

Hey hun just checking in :) Glad your shoulders better now!! Well done you and hubby for resisting the mcD's!! Hope u have a good day today xx

Yawnnnnnn exhausted today and so is everyone i speak too!

Going to cook din dins soon and chill with my bar. Only managed 2 packs today so far as works been so so busy. Roll on Friday when I finish at 11am to head upto York with my sister. She hasn't seen me since starting so can't wait to show her my loss :)
Will be trying on lots of clothes now I feel happier and more confident :), may just get something for Florida but scared as 4 weeks more losses might be pointless buying....or buy something too small as my target mmmmmm :) that I'll give me even more reason to get back on track Mon morn. Not that it's needed, I'm so focused its untrue :)

Skinnier me on those thrill rides...can't flipping wait :) :)

Hope everyone's well today xx

Woot woot, fantastic, nice shopping trip with sister sounds ace :) show off your amazing losses so far :)

I been looking at holiday clothes too...ooo... be a "staycation" this year..lol OH be in shorts n old t-shirts I be all dolled up..LOL Got me eye on a lovely lace dress from river island... just need to shrink my boobs & behind..LOL

Have a chilled evenin xx

RebekahR said:
Woot woot, fantastic, nice shopping trip with sister sounds ace :) show off your amazing losses so far :)

I been looking at holiday clothes too...ooo... be a "staycation" this year..lol OH be in shorts n old t-shirts I be all dolled up..LOL Got me eye on a lovely lace dress from river island... just need to shrink my boobs & behind..LOL

Have a chilled evenin xx

River island....never shopped there but soon will be ;)

X

Enjoy your shopping trip hun xx

Had cooked salmon for dinner tonight but yuk was awful....smelt so strong, hubbie tired it and said it wasn't great so went in the bin. The asparagus was cooked too....thank goodness my son had some cooked chicken in fridge so had 50g flame grilled and 50g tikka. The tikka had a lemon in ingredients but only had such a small amount and it's a one off so not going to worry.
That's why I stick to 4 packs per day!! Lol

X

Ohhh Deffo buy something to aim to fit into, it's a great feelin wen u get into it! Florida ahhh so jealous!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a numpty I am !!
This morn I put my wheat bran, sweetners and cinnamon in a bowl and poured on the porridge only it wasn't the porridge I opened it was mushroom pasta Doh!!
What a flippin waste..... Sweet cinnamon mushroom pasta was not going to be on my menu lol

Ahhhhh well lesson learned, shake enjoyed instead :)

Oh dear haha I've done the same poured a spag Bol into my water in my blender duhhhh!! X

Confession- I would have tasted it
Then held me nose scoffed it and told meself it was a new morrocan flavour pack lol

Back