Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

hahaa im sure all will do this one day!

cant wait to see what u buy! x

teeehee.. I needed a giggle :) funny :) ...this is why I ave seperated my porridge/shakes from me meals!!

Well tonight I've brought a tankini in a size 16 and it fits :)
Will proudly wear it at Atlantics water park in Florida woohoo

Have decided to add 50g chicken each day. I don't have skim milk as with my veg and 4 packs it pushes my carbs way above 60g per day - and not fussed about milk in coffee either. My protein is also around 40-45g a day and I know it should be above 50g a day so a small amount of chicken still keeps cals below 650 :)

Hope everyone's had a good day xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Last edited:
Woot woot, you be strutting your stuff :)

50g chicken sounds like a goood idea :)

...eek...I be joining ya tommorow..excited, making myself some cucumber sticks for work..my OH already thinks I have gone barmy what with all my packs/tin organising!! Lol

Loopeylou said:
Thank you :)
Have you started WW yet? Xx

Starting on Thursday xx

Loopeylou said:
Stunned as have lost 4.75 this week and over 2 stone in 5 weeks!! :D
Hubbies lost 4.25 and a total of 26.25...... Boy were rocking and rolling xx

Wow that's amazing hun well done you both :) x

awesome result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how fantastic, you must be over the moon x

Wow that's amazing hun well done you both :) x

awesome result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how fantastic, you must be over the moon x

Still in shock I think, just can't believe it :)
My hubbie is the lowest weight I've ever seen him at, he's 15st 1. I think he wants to lose another 1.5 to 2 stone tops now maybe less........like having a completly different hubbie wohoo lol
xx

Wow well done to both of u that's brilliant!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

that is sooo brilliant loopy well done to you both, i am so pleased for you.

what is a tanking top?

Two stones in 5 weeks is just incredible!! What an inspiration for me to be 100% :) I'm only on Day 10 and plan to behave for another 30 days. Would absolutely LOVE to follow in your footsteps, you must be walking on air!

Amazing work from you and hubby :) great work
Xx

Thank you everyone :)

Boy I have such a sore throat, guzzling tons of water to ease it. Tis not gunna get me down though!!

Well countdown for Friday and my weekend away in York, coming out of ketosis but not worried at all, I WILL be back on track Sunday eve and expect to get rid of the gain by Wed weigh in. I'm away with my sister, we've planned this for 6 months - wanting to do it for years but with one thing and another jut never got round to it.
Can't wait, we're going to have a lovely time shopping, chatting, coffee, few tipples and healthy meals and no doubt getting a tad wet lol

Hubbie is staying on track at home so will give him an opportunity to overtake me in our weight loss race ;)

Hope everyone's well xx

Back