Diary of a struggler ...

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Ok so im starting a diary :D

Ive restarted CD this morning, Ive got 4 stone to lose.
Im 35 i live in the New Forest i have 4 children and a choccy lab called Bosun, My OH works full time and im a p/t carer ..
I was born in cornwall and lived in pz :) love it ....

Anyway, day 1 .. i only like the choc tetras so ive had 2 so far, had 2 pints of water which isnt great but i am always rubbish at my water! ...

I know im going to need this diary for support and much babbling :)

xxx

good luck!

i always try to drink a pint before each shake. if you have 3 shakes then that's 3 down the hole already and only 1 more for minimum intake to go. makes it more bearable that way.

Day Two

thanks great things and shanny for posting on my diary :) .. Im trying to do the water thing before each shake today so will see how it goes :)
Im sitting with a 1.5 litre bottle of water so will keep slurping .. how much are we supposed to drink a day in litres?

Yesterday went well :) .. didnt eat which is fabby! .. i got to about 10pm and started feeling light headed and sick then got a headache so took myself away to bed ... soooo tired, didnt want to get up this morning atall.
Im not working today or tomorow so that will help me a little ... by friday i should hopefully be feeling ok ... (i hope) ...

Will probably be back later cos im not working so going to try and chill .. am in bed tho as it will keep me from the kitchen lol ...

Hi! well done on getting through day 1!
my cdc said to drink at least 2 and a quarter litres of water a day. i'm aiming for 3 but its tough.

Hope you have a good day

Goodness me !!! i struggle to do 1.5 !!! blimey where am i gonna put it all lol ...

thanks so much for letting me know

xx

water is a fine balance thing as you need to have it throughout the day and not in a lump as in a lump it's dangerous.

anyway, feeling unwell is fine you should be ok by tomorrow :D

Back