Diary of a SW Girl x I AM BACK!!! x

Thought I'd better start a food diary online for all to see to help keep me focused!!!

26/8/11

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Snack - Banana.

Lunch - Jacket potato with vegetable chilli. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Dinner - Lamb rogan josh (6 1/2 SYNS) with pilau rice (2 1/2 SYNS) Pepsi Max.

Total Syns - (9 SYNS)

Not the best day to start a food diary on as we usually have take out on a friday, even so I do still try to make the best choices, hence going for a rogan josh and not a korma!!! Any help/advice/idea's would be much appreciated :)

yey you started one :D looks great to me :D !!! and a pound gained is easy lost hun ! ive had a bad couple of days lol sooo id be well happy with a pound gained lol, and im not tempted to eat anything at home im usually 100 percent its work what gets me i work in a playarea so im surrounded with choc and sweets ALLLLLL DAYYYY xx

well done on your wi this week! i have had a very similar week, lots of family visiting and meals out (which is when i really struggle) am dreading weigh in on monday morning eek!

Yeah I was definitely chuffed with my WI! Think I got off lightly lol! Feel so much better now Im doing an online food diary, Im hoping it will keep me on track!

Thanks amypip, eating out is where I struggle most too! Hopefully you will be ok, as long as you can pull it back in next week then you'll be fine x x x

Todays food diary entry:

27/8/11

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Lunch - Jacket potato with chilli (5 SYNS)
Went out for lunch, the restaurant didn't have any beans left?! So went for what I thought was the best option. Checked the syns online and 100g of canned chilli con carne is 2 syns. I rounded up to 5 as I think I only probably had 200g or less but wanted to be on the safe side as wasn't sure exactly what they had used.

Snack - Banana. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Dinner - Chicken shish kebab (7 1/2 SYNS) with salad, NO CHIPS/PITTA/SAUCE! :(
Got a babysitter tonight and are round a friends for dinner, they all want a take away kebab, so I went with it but am going to be as good as I can.

Total Syns - (12 1/2 SYNS)

Again, not an amazing day but enjoyable food with the odd treat and still within my syns so cant complain lol x

Thanks hun yeah I am because I enjoyed myself still but didn't go overboard. It has really opened my eyes up to what I would of eaten before hand being the same situations. NO WONDER IM FAT! Hahaha! x

Sundays food diary entry:

28/8/11

Breakfast - Missed breakfast as had a babysitter the night before, so I didn't even see the morning :) Lovely lie in thanks to the Mother-In-Law :)

Lunch - Banana.

Dinner - Roast chicken dinner: Chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, parsnips, SW roast potato's, 30g stuffing (2 SYNS) gravy (1 SYN) small yorkshire pud (3 SYNS)

Snack - Cadbury Dairy Milk Wholenut Bar and a half :eek: (19 1/2 SYNS)
Why oh why did I have to go and spoil a good day?! Seriously, where has my will power gone?

Total Syns -(25 1/2 SYNS) :(

Mondays food diary entry:

29/8/11

Breakfast - No breakfast again today, daughter had a lie in and then we were pretty much out the door.

Lunch - Banana. Ready brek (HEXB) with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Dinner - Chinese: Beef with mushroom (4 1/2 SYNS) Egg fried rice (2 SYNS) Chips (17 1/2 SYNS)
I didn't have whole portions but have syn'd as whole portions just so I didn't go over board. I probably had a lot less syns then the amount above!

Total Syns -(24 Syns)

I have had a bad bank holiday weekend! I am really going to try and reign it back in until thursday WI! I just need to keep reminding myself of how much I want to do this and that NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SKINNY FEELS!!!

dont worry about your bad days hun ive been the same but back on track today normal to have blips and it looks like you haven't gone over bored :D i know what you mean about opening your eyes to what you use to eat..... i work in a playarea on a Sunday i do a 12 hr shift... i use to eat a choc bar in the morning then have a cappachino then a carvery as my dinner then another choc bar and probs another cappachino then another choc bar and biscuits !!!!! :eek: shocking when you think about it :D no wonder we lose loads on slimming world !!! whens you WI day ???

x

My WI's are Thursday evenings. Had a really good day today and feel like Im back on track :) I've got a holiday booked for 30th of Sep and Im trying to use that as motivation, I need to, otherwise I just know Im not going to enjoy myself and thats not fair on my friends who Im going with x x x

30/8/11

Breakfast - Ready Brek (HEXB) with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Lunch - Jacket potato with vegetable chilli. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Snack - Banana. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Dinner - Carvery, roast turkey, garden peas, sweetcorn, swede, cauliflower, roast pots (6 SYNS) stuffing ball (3 SYNS)

Total Syns -(9 SYNS)

Much better day :) x

31/8/11

Breakfast - Banana. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and side salad. Pepsi Max.

Dinner - 2 slices of wholemeal bread (800g) 1 medium slice (HEXB) 1 medium slice (4 1/2 SYNS) 2 tsp Clover Lighter (2 SYNS) Tin of Heinz Spaghetti in tomato sauce. Coffee with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Total Syns - (6 1/2)

:)

1/9/11

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEXB) with skimmed milk (PART HEXA) and sweetener.

Lunch - 2 Banana's. Strawberries. Pepsi Max.

Dinner - FREE PASS CHINESE AS ITS WI DAY!!!

Fresh week starts tomorrow :) x

I lost 2lbs this week!!! 12lbs in 6 weeks :D

So chuffed with that as I've felt a bit lost these last few weeks and have had to try keep telling myself why I want to do this, and I really do want to do this but I lose focus as Im in a happy place in my life right now after being in such a bad place for such a long time. Im feeling back on track now but enjoying myself along the way. Its going to be a good week ahead too, I will make sure of it x x x

well done hun :D you can do it :D u just need to get in right mind frame !!! i feel more motivated this time then last year when i was doing it :) xx

We are going to get our stone before Spain we are not going to be the lads caddy's no way!!!!!

No we will not Kerry! Need to lose 2lbs this week to get my stone award, then 7lbs to go! Its doable, just need to do it haha x

My daughter was ill this week so haven't really been able to do a food diary. Been tested a few times with sleep deprivation so having the energy to 'think on plan' has been hard. I've done ok though, I still managed to lose 1½ lbs this week which leaves me only ½lb to lose for my stone award. I think my sep challenge is going to be difficult though! I want a 3lb loss at least this week! Going to have to work extra hard! x

Back