Diary of a SW Girl x I AM BACK!!! x

Where has this last week gone??? Cant believe I just haven't had the time to come on here and have a browse let alone a post! Oh well, fresh new week. I lost 1lb this week which got me my stone award :) Wasn't the 3lbs that I wanted but its still a loss, it did surprise me a little as well as I had been really good, Im hoping it will show in next weeks WI. So that means I have 6½lbs to lose in 13 days! Errr, not likely but Im going for it! All I can do is try my best and whatever the results at least I have done what I could. I'll try to post some food diaries again to keep me going, definitely helped! x x x

gl on your weightloss hun and wd for trying again takes alot of courage to start it again. im sure you will succeed this time around xx

hi hun well done on ur lb loss it all adds up xx

Thanks babe x

gl on your weightloss hun and wd for trying again takes alot of courage to start it again. im sure you will succeed this time around xx

Thankyou I am determined to! Keep telling myself to carry on even if I have a bad day, Im one of these that will throw the whole week away if Iv had a bad day but I will not be doing this anymore! x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
Thanks babe x

Thankyou I am determined to! Keep telling myself to carry on even if I have a bad day, Im one of these that will throw the whole week away if Iv had a bad day but I will not be doing this anymore! x

A day can be rubbed out a week however stays for quite some time :) were all allowed bad days, makes us human, you'll do great, loved the journey so far, stick with it hun :) x

A day can be rubbed out a week however stays for quite some time :) were all allowed bad days, makes us human, you'll do great, loved the journey so far, stick with it hun :) x

Thanks so much chick, got my WI tonight :) Not quite sure how this week has gone as Ive been on plan but I don't think I've actually eaten enough! x

Thanks so much chick, got my WI tonight :) Not quite sure how this week has gone as Ive been on plan but I don't think I've actually eaten enough! x

Look forward to hearing how you do :)

ditto to the above i am just the same but after having a week away and not being able to be 100% on plan (although i wasn't really that bad) i went to weigh in and sts so was really chuffed its the first time i've been away and not put on,mind u usually i stuff loads of cream cakes and sweets which i didn't this time :rolleyes: good luck for weigh in tonight xx

ditto to the above i am just the same but after having a week away and not being able to be 100% on plan (although i wasn't really that bad) i went to weigh in and sts so was really chuffed its the first time i've been away and not put on,mind u usually i stuff loads of cream cakes and sweets which i didn't this time :rolleyes: good luck for weigh in tonight xx

Thats really good to know as Im going away on the 30th for a week and am so nervous about having a huge gain when I get back. I set myself a target but I don't think I will achieve it before I go, but I got my stone award last week and have told myself that if I come back and am still a stone lighter then when I started the diet I will be ok, wont feel like I have erased my sticker lol. Thankyou I will update when I get back from WI x

good luck for WI chick :D xx

Thankyou babe x

Thats really good to know as Im going away on the 30th for a week and am so nervous about having a huge gain when I get back. I set myself a target but I don't think I will achieve it before I go, but I got my stone award last week and have told myself that if I come back and am still a stone lighter then when I started the diet I will be ok, wont feel like I have erased my sticker lol. Thankyou I will update when I get back from WI x

Thankyou babe x

Anything you do put on can come off again, just enjoy yourself (in a moderate kinda way lol) and your right, you've come so far already so you can continue once your back from hols, and more so, hol's next year you'll be even LESS weight! :) bonus!

I lost a pound :) Happy with that as its still a loss! Never ever let myself get disheartened with any amount of loss, if its in the right direction then Im happy! I find putting too much pressure on myself causes me to want to cave! x

I lost a pound :) Happy with that as its still a loss! Never ever let myself get disheartened with any amount of loss, if its in the right direction then Im happy! I find putting too much pressure on myself causes me to want to cave! x

Great attitude! Nice work on the loss :)

Hi girls!

I've beein hiding away lol I went on holiday on the 30th of Sep and came back on the 7th and was fully back on track by the 9th, WI was on the 13th and I had a 6lb gain! I was so disheartened as yes I did enjoy myself on holiday and had treats but overall I wasn't too bad. I should have known really as I do gain weight very quickly due to having Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and I also retain a lot of water but still I couldn't help but feel gutted.

I've decided to take the following action:

In 2009 when I found out I had PCOS, I was told by my doctor that I would pretty much have to go down the IVF route if I ever wanted to conceive as I was obese. He recommended I try The Cambridge Diet, not a lot of docs recommend this plan as it is such a strict diet, (3 shakes a day for the first few weeks then a slow introduction of food until you reach target) but with so much weight to lose and my fertility depending on it he thought it was suitable for me. I went on to lose almost 4 stone in just under 3 months. After 2 months I conceived :D My doctor was astounded, he was so sure it would have taken a lot more due to the severity of my PCOS.

The Cambridge Diet for me was amazing, but it is too expensive at £45 a week! My sister-in-law is currently doing Exante, which is the exact same plan as The Cambridge Diet but at £70 a month. She has done so well and looks fab. I worked out that spending £20 a month on WI's at SW plus all the fruit and veg I have to buy on a weekly basis, I definitely exceed £70! So with 4 stones to lose Im going to give Exante a go! I feel its what I need to do for me but will definitely be returning to SW once Im nearer my target weight to stay in control. I love SW and think it will be a huge part of my life for many years as my weight fluctuates so much if I don't keep track.

I will probably make a new diary in the Exante section so I will let you know what its called if you would like to still follow my journey :) I will definitely keep up with you girls.

Wish me luck :D x x x

Back