Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Well, before Christmas I'd lost 9st 10lbs, but I've had a nice time so it's gone back up a bit, lol. Hoping to get to target by Easter. I've done it steadily, over a couple of years, by calorie counting, and haven't found it hard, to be honest. I don't exercise at all, due to health issues, so that's made it a bit slower. :) xx

very inspirational! youve done amazing to lose that much weight! i get impatient you see, and i shouldnt as i know its going to take a long time!

Betty x

well first day back on plan!!
Apple for breakfast with a pint of water to wash down my tablets!
i love apples. love them. missed them so much! Might have a jacket potato for dinner at work as forgot to buy mugshots yesterday because i was too busy scoffing my way through chicgo town microwaveable pizzas (VERY important to get of ALL bad stuff in flat!)
going to try make this a syn free/ under 5 syns day.
Not a sausage what having for tea, boyfriend hasnt started back at work yet ( lucky so so) and its his job to do a lovely slimming world tea!
Hope everyone who is starting plan today manages to be good! Good Luck!

Betty x

betty.sw.x said:
very inspirational! youve done amazing to lose that much weight! i get impatient you see, and i shouldnt as i know its going to take a long time!

Betty x

Thank you! Slow and steady wins the race, lol. It's much better for your overall health, not to mention your skin, to lose slowly, and it increases your chances of keeping it off too. :) xx

Just a thought......

When i weighed 23stone 9 pounds, i was a size D. Then when i got down to 21stone 3pounds, i was just to say a C (could have been a B but didn't really measure properly) and now i weigh 24stone 2pounds ( God, that is ALOT), i am STILL a blinking bleedin size C!! looks like my fat missed my boobs and went straight to my tummy instead. Arn't our bodies wonderful........

Betty x
Hi Betty

Why do our bodies not get rid of the fat from where we want it too first? I think I'm in proportion until I look at my tummy, hips and bum!!! Ha Ha One day it we'll know the answer. xx

First day back on plan and feeling AMAZING!
had tomato mugshot for dinner along with an apple,sooo lovely having fruit, forgot how amazing they are!
Boyfriend off work today, so i told him to go to Tesco and get a load of stuff for slimming world meals, come home from work and i have the mosy amazing tea!!
lots of slimming world roasties, beetroot, broccilli, carrots, sprouts, steak and eggs! mmmmmmm was incrediable! felt so good to finally have something tasty and guilt free going down my throat!
im following this with melon and a muller light yoghurt. i love muller lights, they are gorgeous.
Boyfriend is determind to lose weight this year ( he lost 4 stone on slimming world, did the great north run, then put it back on again ) so its good that we are both supporting each other.
i feel less bloated already ( still weigh the same as 50 victoria beckhams) but least im not bloaty! hope i can keep this up until Monday, ill be happy if i just lose 2pounds!
I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!
Hope everyone is finding it as easy to restart! i did get a chocolaty craving earlier but i just imagined myself walking and creating a fire from my tree trunk thighs chaffing together.
If i get peckish later on ill have a cheeky bowl of cereal, i only ever really use my B choice on a weekend (bacon and egg sarnies of course) but i think ill use one today :)
such a happy girlie, amazing how one good day can make you feel this good!

Betty x

First day back on plan and feeling AMAZING!
had tomato mugshot for dinner along with an apple,sooo lovely having fruit, forgot how amazing they are!
Boyfriend off work today, so i told him to go to Tesco and get a load of stuff for slimming world meals, come home from work and i have the mosy amazing tea!!
lots of slimming world roasties, beetroot, broccilli, carrots, sprouts, steak and eggs! mmmmmmm was incrediable! felt so good to finally have something tasty and guilt free going down my throat!
im following this with melon and a muller light yoghurt. i love muller lights, they are gorgeous.
Boyfriend is determind to lose weight this year ( he lost 4 stone on slimming world, did the great north run, then put it back on again ) so its good that we are both supporting each other.
i feel less bloated already ( still weigh the same as 50 victoria beckhams) but least im not bloaty! hope i can keep this up until Monday, ill be happy if i just lose 2pounds!
I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD!!
Hope everyone is finding it as easy to restart! i did get a chocolaty craving earlier but i just imagined myself walking and creating a fire from my tree trunk thighs chaffing together.
If i get peckish later on ill have a cheeky bowl of cereal, i only ever really use my B choice on a weekend (bacon and egg sarnies of course) but i think ill use one today :)
such a happy girlie, amazing how one good day can make you feel this good!

Betty x

This is brilliant to read. Well done :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi I'm new on here so hope I'm getting this right lol.
been a tough day for me today
first day back on plan since Christmas I've so much rubbish left in the house but have resisted it all
sweet tooth attack came this eve so decided I'd have a hot options drink with 2 hifi bars lol
day one back on track nearly over lol. Hope you had a good day.

If you have a chocolate craving and dont use your hexB why not get some alpen light bars? You can have 2 for your hexB and they have some lovely flavours choc orange, choc fudge, apple and sultana (which tastes like pie- its delicious!) There are other bars that count too aldis Benefit bars are AMAZING theyre more cakey and gooey and are the BEST for cuppa dunkin

This way youre having your 'sweetie' fix but sticking to plan.x.x.x.

If you have a chocolate craving and dont use your hexB why not get some alpen light bars? You can have 2 for your hexB and they have some lovely flavours choc orange, choc fudge, apple and sultana (which tastes like pie- its delicious!) There are other bars that count too aldis Benefit bars are AMAZING theyre more cakey and gooey and are the BEST for cuppa dunkin

This way youre having your 'sweetie' fix but sticking to plan.x.x.x.

i used to have alpen light bars for my brekkie but found they bloat me, and if i chocolate or fudge one i crave sweetness for the rest of the day! but what the devil are these aldi ones? do they count as b choice and are they cheaper?

Betty x

Hi I'm new on here so hope I'm getting this right lol.
been a tough day for me today
first day back on plan since Christmas I've so much rubbish left in the house but have resisted it all
sweet tooth attack came this eve so decided I'd have a hot options drink with 2 hifi bars lol
day one back on track nearly over lol. Hope you had a good day.

the first day is always hardest! can you not give rubbish food away? at least youve managed to resist! well done

Betty x

Yeah theyre cheaper I think its 99p for 6 bars. they count as your hexB and I did an official taste test comparing them to alpens and the aldi are definitely nicer. I think alpens make good granola-esque topping for yogurt and fruit but the aldi ones for dunking are really tasty. Just make sure you get the right ones, they do harvest morn ones too that arent hexb.

Yeah theyre cheaper I think its 99p for 6 bars. they count as your hexB and I did an official taste test comparing them to alpens and the aldi are definitely nicer. I think alpens make good granola-esque topping for yogurt and fruit but the aldi ones for dunking are really tasty. Just make sure you get the right ones, they do harvest morn ones too that arent hexb.

aw thank you for that! what are they called, benifit bars?

Betty x

ewffffff
am awake very early due to gooey tummy, hoping its just because of the massive amount of fruit and veg i consumed yesterday! bodies not used to it!

Betty x

Betty, I hope you feel better soon and well done on getting started on your SW journey yesterday. You are on the way! It must be quite a shock to our bodies when we suddenly change what we feed it!

I have enjoyed reading your diary so far and am subscribing to follow your progress and support you in your endeavours. Keep up the great work and keep posting.

Betty, I hope you feel better soon and well done on getting started on your SW journey yesterday. You are on the way! It must be quite a shock to our bodies when we suddenly change what we feed it!

I have enjoyed reading your diary so far and am subscribing to follow your progress and support you in your endeavours. Keep up the great work and keep posting.

it really is! fill it up with rubbish food then start shocking it with good stuff! haha thank you very much! :)

Betty x

Hey Betty just stopping by! 2014 Will be your year, as you know you can still eat good food and lose weight. What about having 'fakeaways' at the weekends? Then you won't feel your missing out so much. There are some great recipes on here!

Good luck with your journey

SB

Back