Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Keeping your mind on your book is probably the best thing to do! I always find that. Maybe you could buy some 40 calorie hot chocolates - they take away the sweet tooth and take ages to drink soit feels like its lasting ages. :)

i love the options hot choc but it always makes me want more! haa

Betty x

yesterday i was feeling very slim ( even though im not) and not bloated....today i feel huge and bloated. think double chin has came back.... deffo looks like it. nightmare.
managed to avoid very bad snacking, for tea i had batcholors pasta with veg and ham and my mini quiches ( so all free). had slice of Boyfriends asda pizza ( which REALLY wasn't worth it, pig i am - roll on him starting sw!) and lots of apples.

Boyfriend said i was kicking him in sleep last night so maybe i am doing even more exercise in sleep!

starting to worry about weigh in tomorrow. feel i may have put on as my Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were very high syned. oh dear. oh dear oh dear.

Betty x

Last edited:
yesterday i was feeling very slim ( even though im not) and not bloated....today i feel huge and bloated. think double chin has came back.... deffo looks like it. nightmare.
managed to avoid very back snacking, for tea i had batcholors pasta with veg and ham and my mini quiches ( so all free). had slice of Boyfriends asda pizza ( roll on him starting sw!) and lots of apples.

starting to worry about weigh in tomorrow. feel i may have put on as my Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were very high syned. oh dear. oh dear oh dear.

Betty x

Hopefully you will be fine. Food today sounds okay :)

If you have gone up - just let it go, and then continue to next weigh in. Now that new years is out of the way hopefully things will begin to settle down. :D

Hopefully you will be fine. Food today sounds okay :)

If you have gone up - just let it go, and then continue to next weigh in. Now that new years is out of the way hopefully things will begin to settle down. :D

i know, ive got to keep thinking that three days i was very bad and when i restarted 2nd jan ive been good! ill be happy with a maintain just dont want to weigh even more!!

Betty x

Here to subscribe :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How do u make ur mini quiches hun? They sound yummy :)

i used sillicone muffin trays as they are amazing haha popped a squirt of frylight in each bit, then in a bowl mixed 6 eggs and 100 of light cottage cheese, can use quark if you prefer, in the bottom of each muffin bit i put my filling, so i used ham and onions, make sure there small bits though so it cooks in the time. dont be afraid to use a fair bit of filling unlike me haha, then pour your egg mixture over it :) can top with grated cheese if you wish. pop in oven on 180 for 20mins, they were really nice but like i said needed more filling!

Betty x

i used sillicone muffin trays as they are amazing haha popped a squirt of frylight in each bit, then in a bowl mixed 6 eggs and 100 of light cottage cheese, can use quark if you prefer, in the bottom of each muffin bit i put my filling, so i used ham and onions, make sure there small bits though so it cooks in the time. dont be afraid to use a fair bit of filling unlike me haha, then pour your egg mixture over it :) can top with grated cheese if you wish. pop in oven on 180 for 20mins, they were really nice but like i said needed more filling!

Betty x

That's great, thank you. Will have to try those, need to experiment more with lunches xx

Day 5 on plan and it is WEIGH DAY! arghh.
Im off work today and tomorrow ( holidays to use up) so I had today planned like us girls do!
I was meant to wake up at 9, instead i woke up at half six as thats when the boyfriend wakes up for work ( yes, i am slightly attatched to the point i wake when hes not next to me - hes got a catch)
so i read some more of my book, whilst mentally prepairing myself for the gym! Got up, took my tablets, had an apple and pint of water for breakfast, put on a green top of the boyfriends and my joggies and slipped my neon trainers on ( i was quite the colour combination!) filled up a bottle with water and grabbed my headphones! was already proud of myself for coming that far! ha! and then drove to the gym ( thats the part i find the hardest as im always chilled out when driving and can never be bothered to do anything after)
Got to the gym , another step complete!! and got on the treadmill. within 6 minutes i was a sweaty mess, and on deaths door. but i powered through. Most people might think what i do is easy, and it probably is, but bear in mind i am now 24stone 2pounds, and havnt been to the gym since September! i done 10mins hill climbing on the treadmill on setting 3.2 for a warm up,then a futher twenty mins just walking fast and jogging, changing from 3.6- 4.0. After what felt like an age i hsd managed my half an hour. ( legs very shakey at this point) . eyed up the cross trainer and thought id give that a bash. i find the cross trainer the hardest thing ever and i dont know why! only managed five mins on that but better than nothing!
so i then went on the stepper ( its at the front of the gym infront of everyone) and i made a right muppet of my self. hadnt been on it in a while and i accidently put it up to level 8, so my little sausage legs were going up and down like crazy! thankfully i managed to slow it down to level 3 and i painstakingly managed 20 floors in 5 mins.
Decided id done enough and practically crawled to my car. as soon as i got in my gegs and car steamed up and my face was a glowing red. attractive to say the least!

came home, cooked my self some chicken with aromatic salt rubbed in, and had that with some lettuce, beetroot, pickled onions, cucumber, mushrooms, peppers and bacon followed by a muller light!

Jobs to do today are wash clothes and find homes for all the christmas presents! then its weigh in!!!! fingers crossed!!!

Betty x

Well done you for actually makin it to the gym, I had to laugh though when u said about your 'little sausage legs' on the cross trainer.

Good luck for WI xx

one and a half pounds off!! i am happy with that but not chuffed, i know myself i could have got a lot more off in 5 days. although i did eat majority of the chinease new years eve, and lots of chocs and sweets on the 1st... hmmm, guess i just wanted to be out the 24s and into the 23s! really want three pounds off next week!

Betty x

one and a half pounds off!! i am happy with that but not chuffed, i know myself i could have got a lot more off in 5 days. although i did eat majority of the chinease new years eve, and lots of chocs and sweets on the 1st... hmmm, guess i just wanted to be out the 24s and into the 23s! really want three pounds off next week!

Betty x

That's still a decent amount :)

Betty x

Well done hun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back