Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

THREE DAYS OFF HERE! MEANS THREE DAYS OFF PLAN! OH DEARY ME!

Over the weekend i have felt terrible. Felt fat and horrible, hate that im still bleeding. Ive had pizzas at the weekend, along with this and chips but thats enough!

We didnt get weighed last night as it was our anniversary, and it would have been a rush. ( also because id be too fat for the scales!)
And what a gorgeous night we had. I got a beautiful Pandora ring , a birthstone one, and a charm for my Pandora too. We had cocktails and mozzerella dippers and chicken burger and cheesecake. Yum yum.

Today is a brand new day. A brand new week. Ive had an apple for breakfast, an apple, mugshot and muller light for dinner. ( struggle, ive had a filling and i'm numb to the eyeballs!!!)
I'm going to go swimming tonight, and have fish, veg and maybe pasta for tea.

Got a phone call and my scan/internal is fine. What am i meant to do now? Am i meant to stop the pill? Go onto the coil?
This is week 3 now.
Fed up of this :( but got to keep positive and lose some weight!

Betty x

Finished workies and i was starrrrving! ( my body has been that used to getting food every ten mins over the past three days it had probs thought my throat has been cut!)
So as soon as i got home, i made myself a chicken and lettuce sarnie :) heb for bread, chicken and lettuce free, 2syns for extra extra extra light mayo!
Then boyfriend went to uni and my friend came over. Had a cuppa. Then i dragged myself swimming. 50 LENGTHS!!!! 50 LENGTHS!!!!! i am paggerd!!! We were originally doing 32,as my friend wanted to go into the jacuzzi after. We got to 32 and these two lads went into the jacuzzi. I flat out refused to go in when they were in as
1) i dont think there would be enough room for me AND my celluite AND my bingo wings to squidge in.
2) We would probs end up sat in NO water.
And
3) i dont want them mistaking me for a talking whale in a swimming costume and harpooning me. ( though im pretty sure harpoons are strictly not aloud at the pool side)

And now im at home, with tatty hair while the boyfriend cooks tea.
Two smoked haddock with steamed veg and a pasta in sauce.

All free.

Yum yum

Betty x

Today has been a good day!
Had my usual apple for breakfast after dragging my self out of bed late, i slept like a log after them lengths!!!
For my lunch i had tesco own ravioli, i heard its free but that could have changed! Had another apple and a muller light tooooo.
After workies i had to mooch to tesco with my sister to get stuff for my dads 60th tomorrow! We are going to an all you can eat chinese ( ive done a suprise meal for him with all family and friends there, and had a 3D allotment cake made for him too!) so im going to try be good tomorrow through the day, and be restrained on the night but not worry too much!
When i went to my dads i had an aplen light bar and two rockys!!!! Ten syns there! Ooooops! Its because i hadnt had my tea yet and im a gannet!
Came home and made my tea. It was amazing! I steamed some cabbage, broccili, onions, carrots and new potatos. I had them with mushy peas and Tescos simply heat pork shoulder. Deeeeelsicoous! With oxo gravy on top! All syn free and super speed yummy!
Now to settle down with a cuppa and watch the Brits.

Also, i havnt bled today, but lets keep that quiet, i dont want to tempt fate!!!!

Betty x

Very quick post as am getting ready for workies! Didn't have time to post last night as it was PapaBears 60th!
Food yesterday -
Breakfast - Pear
Lunch - chicken bits, muller light and pear and a biscuit!
Then tea was obviously chinese! I had honey spare ribs, duck and pancake and chicken in lemon sauce with boiled rice! Drank Water alll night and had some of my Dads cake too! Back on plan today, especially as we got a photo last night and i look Huge. But obviously its because I AM huge. Its my fat that makes me look fat! So 100% syn free today!

Betty x

Back from workies and back at home.
Had my pear for my breakfast and very busy morning at work, lots of emergancy patients and what not.
As soon as i finished work i went to Aldi. Got 40quid to live off until Thursday! Bought me and the boyfriend some pork steaks for tonight ( gorgeous and cheap) potatos, veg and salad. Also bought some of the Brooklea fat free greek style yoghurts as apprently there free on Slimming World now? If not they used to be 1syn i think!
Then i mooched to Tesco as by this point i was STARVING! bought some tescos own chicken bits, they used to be £1.80 and now theyve gone up to £2!!!!! same for Linda Mccartney veggie sausages!!!!! £2!! i bought some anyway! Got another mugshot and some 7up free for the boyfriend. Then i HAD to buy myself some magazines. Now im good with money, only buy what we need. When i lived at with mam and dad, my money was all for me! And it would be spent on magazines and books! But i havnt bought myself magazines in agesss. I used to go in the bath for about 5hours, thats not an exagaration either! Id would read all my magazines, while topping up the hot water with my big toe. The bathroom would be like a scene from stars in there eyes. ( meaning how steamy it was not because i was dressed up singing meatloaf) but when i moved here, the bathroom is rubbish. The baths cold, the water takes ages to heat up too! So due to money and lack of nice bath i havnt bougt any magazines! But i thought stuff it and bought some. Im in a very very tired mood today. The mood where you just want to snuggled up under a blanket and read magazines and watch rubbish telly. I think my iron might be low again. Oh dear. ( STILL NO BLEEDING EITHER! YIPPIE!)
so i came home, put a load of washing in as its Friday, woo. I know how to roll. Lit the candles, made a cuppa and put shopping away. I chopped up the chicken bits and had them with a mugshot. Then i spied we still have fresh bread. So i squirted some light light light mayo on a slice and threw some chicken bits on that and gobbled it up! Then i had some chicken bits left over so i got TWO slices of bread and made a chicken sarnie with squirts of light light light mayo and bbq sauce. Hi syns! Now im going to have a muller light and some watermelon (£1 one, can't afford £2.50 one yet, small price to pay for the enjoyment of magazines!)

Then for tea its pork steaks, new potatos and veg. Then hopefully a nice walk to my dads ( got to try NOT to have any cake - hence why tea is BEFORE dads) and then an early night.

Ill let you know how i get on! Ha!

Betty x

You made me laugh about the stars in their eyes scene :)

It's good to treat yourself every now and again. Is it WI on mon?

Ha! Good :) trust me to want to buy magazines when im skint though haha. Yes it is, i will 100% be going,.think itll be a gain though!

Betty x

I'm the same, I get paid tues+can't wait. Do you stay to group? I'm going to my first one tomorrow xx

I dont get paid until Friday :( we don't usually stay because i finish work at 7 and groups 7.30 and im starving hungry by then!
Ooo are you?!? First weigh in there at a sw group? Youll enjoy i like it when i stay

Betty x

I dont get paid until Friday :( we don't usually stay because i finish work at 7 and groups 7.30 and im starving hungry by then!
Ooo are you?!? First weigh in there at a sw group? Youll enjoy i like it when i stay

Betty x

That must b a long day for you, I'd b gnawing an arm off, lol.

Yeah, never been to a group b4 but looking forward to it so can learn new things. Goin at 9:30 in the morning xx

That must b a long day for you, I'd b gnawing an arm off, lol.

Yeah, never been to a group b4 but looking forward to it so can learn new things. Goin at 9:30 in the morning xx

Youll get loads of recipies and meet new people :) its really good support wise too!
Enjoy it and let me know how it goes
:D

Betty x

Tea ladt night was lovely! Pork steaks cabbage broccili cauliflower carrottd onions boiled potatos mushypeas and i made some garlic mushrooms too with the new frylight.
Then we walked to my dads.
Then i ruined it!
Slice of cherry victoria sponge birthday cake my sister made, 3sausages left on the side for anyone to eat (big bowl of them i managed to resist the rest) and my sister made me this pitta thing with lettuce cucumber chicken and bbq and mayo sauce ( we are very alike) i wasnt even hungry! Just greedy! Jeeeeeeez i need a slap!

Betty x

Bleeding again so instantly had two big cookies i found in the back of the cupboard and a crisp sandwhich. On the plus side ive been for a walk. Ewf. Going to get weighed Monday but not find out the damage until the Monday after.

Betty x

Linda mccartney sausages for tea with mash and steamed veg and onion gravy. 4syns for gravy
got sore throat, tired, feeling sick and headache.
Fed up today
:(

Betty x

Boyfriend brought a Dominoes home.. And i had some! Deffo not looking at how much ive put on now!

I know these two weeks have been up and down, and i usually look at transformation pics to inspire me, but lately its been getting me angry that im too greedy the past week to stop myself from eating the wrong things and i hate myself for it soo....

I looked on an app and tags that support bigger women..not necciariliy promoting been chunky, as obviously healthwise its not the best, but what it has done is gave me confidence. There are women out there who are a lot bigger than me ( yet there calves are STILL slimmer! Bloomin cankles of mine!) but these women are confident with how they look! So its made me realise, i am losing weight slowly, but ive got to love my body as no matter what shape or size i am, now, in two months, in two years, confidence and happieness is key, and it will help me on my journey
:)

Betty x

Arghhhh its Sunday!
Where has the weekend gone?! I can feel Monday creeping up on me and theres no escape!
Had a lovely little snooze, even though i kept waking up to cough. I hate them coughs..its one of the coughs where when you try to get rid of it it sounds as though your trying to get someones attention.
Missed breakfast due to sleeping and cuddling like the cheesy clingy person i am.
Boyfriend went and got a subway, i had a chicken salad.
Then i went and picked up my neice and took her home.
Then came home, sorted out the washing, tidied, washed up, dried up, cleaned the top of the oven. The whole time i was just wanting to snooze! After everything was done i curled up on the settee, with a hot waterbottle, sleeping bag and a whole load of magazines the boyfriend got me while he is at uni.
I took two paracetomol as this headache is still brutal!
Boyfriend came home and he wanted chinese. I could have so easily agreed. Its weigh day tomorrow, im not finding out how ive done, it wouldnt bother me. But no. I was good. Instead i made tuna sweetcorn pasta (2syns for mayo) and fried mushrooms,peppers, onion and cucumber. Then i had all that with tesco simply heat gammon shanks. Since theyve been repackaged i thought they tasted a lot saltier. Yummy either way. And now we are going to get cuddled up and watch pretty woman. Boyfriend has gone to chinese to get himself a portion of chips. All this can change on Monday!! He is determind to only eat jacket spuds at work, and only chicken and rice for tea this week! Im glad in a way as hopefully itll kick start his weightloss and encourage him to slim! I only say that as he has a lot health problems and losing weight will help :) i love him either way!

He is bringing me home a pack of quavers though!
Bleeding had also stopped, woop! But still headache, feeling warm and cough and sore throat. at least am no longer feeling sick!

hopefully this time next week i will be writing about how much i am looking forward to getting weighed as itll be a loss! hahaha lets gooooo! :D

Betty x

Subscribing

got weighed, i was determinded not to find out how i had done...but i took sneak peak anyway! 6pound on in 2weeks! blooooomin heck! 24stone 3and a half pounds!!
i havnt told anyone i have peeked at how much ive gained though. and it feels nice. as i know as a promise to myself ALL that will be off next week. its amazing knowing my boyfriend is actually going to stick at the diet this week ( and hopefully forever!) and support me!
makes life a whole lot easier and slimmer!!!

Betty x

Back