Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Tuesday again! cant wait for this bloomin sore throat to go away! woke up at two in the morning feeling like my tongue swollen to the size of a foot! wobbled out of bed, got a glass of water and some numbing spray stuff for my throat (no syns!) and it worked a treat!

when i woke up again to see it was work time, ewf, i felt a smidge better!
apple for breakfast and a pint of water. then two more apples on my break! i did take a bottle of water to workies with me but i only had ONE drink throughout my whole work day, and that was a cuppa tea! naughty naughty i know, need to keep hydrated!
for lunch it was a mugshot and an aldi greek yoghurt ( still not sure if there free or not?)
busy afternoon with lots and lots of patients, i was up and down them stairs like nobodys buiness!
came home and in a right foul mood! just wanted to snooze! petrol light on in car, no money, achey! boyfriend at uni! he did however leave me £8 on the side...it should have went in my car...but it didn't! i got my gym clothes on and walked/jogged to the shop. and bought 5 magazines! Then walked/jogged back ( i had set that off that walking app on route to the shop) but just as i got near the flat i though sack it! and took myself and my plastic green bag full of magazines on a trip. i walked down the black path, then the back lane, then down the road, then around the back of the flat then i was home! i had done 2.87km which is 1.7miles! wooop! i usually go swimming on a tuesday night but as i felt so tired and no petrol i decided to do that instead! better than nothing!
so i am now sat in the worst bath in the world! i thought when i got back from my walk i would give the bath ANOTHER chance ( the water only gets luke warm and its hideous) but nope. its still rubbish.
so am going to have a shower, wash my hair and chill out under the sleeping bag with my magazines. Then when the boy is home its tea time! he is having chicken and rice. and im having the same. except im going to add peppers, mushroom, onion and cucumber to mine :)

also going to do syns weekly now, as a girl at work is starting that and she said its a lot easier. might give it a whirl!
hope everyone elses day has been okay!

Betty x

Woke up this morning aching!! Aching from a 1.7mile walk! Jeeeeeez, just goes to show how little exercise i have done and how little by body was used to it! Musual for breakfast ( ive had about 100 apples today!)
Busy busy day at workies, and i was upstairs again! My legs ached so much! Felt like i waa climbing everast going up them stairs!
For snack i had apples! And had TWO cadburys fingers (3syns for 2) for dinner i had the left over rice from last night, along with a yoghurt and ANOTHER apple! ...then another finger! So 4.5syns!
After workies i came home and the boyfriend was there too. He mooched off to uni and i decided to go on a walkies again :) headphones in and walk....i walked 3.2miles! Aching a lot but i feel amazing now! The fresh air makes so much difference! Think my feet may be getting a blister! Ha! Worth it!
As i am so skint, tea was a pack of frozen veg from Aldi. Looking at the bag and i seen that the vegatables are in sunflower oil. So that was syned. I looked all over for the syn value but couldnt find it anywhere! I also chopped up some cucumber and onion and popped that to roast with them too. Then i steamed some broccili. And i found the Tesco Simply Heat Lamb Chops. Again, not a clue how many syns in them! Looked all over again! Not a clue! Then added mushy peas. My tea was probably 15syns! I hate it when you cant find syn value! Arghhh!
Going to top it off with a yoghurt and another apple! :D

Betty x

Juat a quick post as in bed feeling very sicky!
Breakfast - apple and pear and pint of water
Lunch - payday jacket potato! (tuna beans salad and cheese) with yoghurt and apple!
Tea - subway chicken salad followed by a cookie!

Walked to my dads, only half a mile but hey ho! Payed car tax! Money going to be so tight this month has anyone got any tips on how to buy cheaper food please?!

Did eat chocolate rocky at dad along with slice of cake
oh sugar lumps!
Bedtime!

Betty x

Worked out i have had 120 syns already. Hows that ey? By bloomin picking!!!!
For breakfast i had 2subway cookies! 18syns! Then an apple and a pear! I also realised i have been sleep texting. How awkward.
Work was hectic and i had a full litre of water!
Then i finished work went and got my sister a safety chain for her pandora for her birthday, then went to aldi, stocked up on loads of fruit and veg and what not - £26! Whey! Brilliant!
Then i went to big tesco to get frozen stuff and frylights and what not, i also treated myself to some salmon ..oops! 64pound spent! Not bad for about a two week shop maybe!
Then i came home and had a tin of ravioli -1syn!
I went to get my eyebrows waxed, but i was going to walk back home after i had them done, but the boyfriend wanted us to drive to tesco instead.
I feel kind of guilty today for not doing any exercise , unless you count running around the supermarket! But i still feel VERY guilty! Think its going to be a big FAT gain!
Then for tea its been a subway salad again. I was so tempted to get a 6inch too but i thought thats just greedy! Instead i made a mini chicken sarnie too. About 5syns for all of that because of the light mayo!
Dropping the boyfriend at the train station tomorrow morning as he is going to a footie match, and its right next to the gym, so im 100% going to pop in!
Got my neice tomorrow and with my sister, got to try avoid all the bad food that will be there!
Forgot to add i popped to my Dads again...and scoffed 4, yes FOUR rocky bars! 5syns each!!!
So today ive been a right fatty and im going to pay for it on Monday.
Hate how greedy i am!
PIG

Betty x

So hard dragging myself out of bed at 8 in the morning on a saturday! But dropped the boyfriend off at the train station and headed straight to the gym! I usually hate the cross trainer but thought i might as well give it a go! Managed ten minutes on it! Thats good for me!
Then i mooched to he treadmill, done a ten minute hill interval then decided to jog/walk. About 15mins into my waddle i realised my top was inside out. And this isnt just any top.this is a FIVE XL JACAMO MANS TOP! Its the comfiest thing ever, goes down to the knees, massive on me. And the size and brand is wrote on the back near the neck. For all to see. Oh deary me. So i was even more red now but decided to power through until i got a phone call off my sister saying little neice was ready. Thank james for that! So this morning ive managed a 45min workout. Came home and had breakfast, two small slices of toast with scrambled egg, smoked salmon and beetroot! with a pear and muller!
now off to the park!

Betty x

Been very unorganised food wise!
after the embarressment of the gym and all that jazz, i went and got my neice, brought her back to mine and we went on a ten min walk to the park. ran around after her at the park, then walked back..then we had some more salmon and watched peppa pig! mooched and got my other sister and took her to my Grandmas house. Sisters friend and her little girl came too. my sister and friend were both hungover so it was munchies in the house!!!! i picked at 3mini celebration size toblerones and had two packs of frisps and a dunker!!! oh no! but left before they got take away!!!
im now back at the flat waiting to pick boyfriend up from train station. hes drunk and will want take away. im going to do my best to resist! or if i get one itll be chicken! im going to scoff some chicken now so im not hungry!
i really wanted a loss this week, but even though i have exercised loads i also havnt been keep track of my syns. shame on me.

Betty x

didnt have anythint to eat until 4pm today! had a busy morning as had to go and pick up my little neice and take her home, talked to my sister for a bit then popped to my dads to get my other sister to take her to a friends. then tesco to get presents for my sisters birthday and cake and what not.
finally got home, had a chicken salad, 2syns because of the light light light mayo. i put beetroot, cucumber, lettuce and sweetcorn with the chicken too.
then i had a mini mars bar my dad gave me.
and then for tea it was pork madallions, mushy peas, onions, peppers, mushrooms, new potatos,cabbage,broccili,celery and oxo gravy followed by mango and a muller light!
think i will have put on two pounds tomorrow as didnt manage to go on a walk today!

Betty x

Weighhhhh dayyy!
Breakfast an apple, snack an apple , dinner two slices of small toast with ravioli lettuce beetroot and a sprinkling of cheese!
Think itll be a 2pound gain this week yak.
I never have breadon weigh day either but dont know if that has an effect or not!

Betty x

Well done Betty. What a nice surprise you had when you stepped on the scales. Keep up the motivation and you will get your wish next week!

I read your thread every day. Your humour and descriptions always make me smile. Thank you :)

aw thank you very much!
im really going to try more walks this week as i think it helps! it also lifts my mood a lot - which seriously needs to happen lately! hahaha

Betty x

woke up thinking it was Saturday!! what a start to the day ey! i hate that feeling! Breakfast was an apple and a pint of water. then my boyfriend came back in and said his car was broken. fabbbbbbulousssss. so he got a lift into workies and i cracked on making myself look less like the dead.
so for dinner it was mugshot, apple and muller light :) for my break i also had an apple. im going to turn into an apple soonies!
now we get onto tea.....
i had every intention of going on a walk, but i got home and the flat was warm and cosy and amazing....so i got into my jimjams and the boyfriend used my car to mooch into uni.
and he came home with a chinese.
but, mine, was beef and mushroom :)
wheyyyy only 4.5syns! small portian too!

i will exercise tomorrow i promise.
pinky promise.

Betty x

just stubbed my toe i want to throw up! it hurts so much! wish my toes wernt so fat so i could tell if it was swollen or not!
arghhhhh

Betty x

sooooooooo i stuck to my promise! i did go on a tiny little walk to the shop, but i measured it and it was just under half a mile there and half a mile back. not much but at least its a bit of body magic. Boyfriend treated me to some magazines (8.59 worth!) cause the footy is on. clever man. clever clever man. he is not watching the footy :)
The body magic was okay, yes, but its most certainly not enough to burn off that full tub of pringles i greedily scoffed earlier..yes you read that right. A full tub of pringles. and not just any tub... salt and flaming vinegar!!! so not only am i now 5pounds more, i also have a mouth that is on fire and swollen lips. my boyfriend thankfully didnt notice. yes, you also read that right. i havnt told him. this that greedy person here has not told her boyfriend she has devoured a full tub of pringles. ( just so incase you are a bit confused it was a 190g tub)..yessssiireeee)
Lets get back to the start of the day
i woke up feeling fuzzy. does that make sence? when you wake up and you feel like your skin is buzzing a smidge? ive been clenching my teeth ( toned cheeks are the plus side) and probs stiffening my whole body in my sleep. so i woke up very blerghhhhhhy.
had my apple and then went to work. ahhhh work. what a wonderful place. can you sence the sarcasm? i do stock at work. and to do that i need to flit inbetween surgeries and stock room, and then when i have restocked, go in the office and order my new stock. simple yes? not today! we were two members of staff down so i had to help on reception, do stock and also do instruments. with a banging headache and skin that was buzzing. THEN a nurse that was spare decided to do her course thing weve all got to do ( answer so many questions get them right get a certificate get CPD hours) even though she has plenty of time to do it tomorrow. she had to use the computer i had to use to order stock. ARGH! so i couldnt order my stock until 3pm! and for dinner everyone decided they all wanted food from shop apart from me but i had to go!!
Dinner for me was mugshot two apples and a muller.
Ive looked at getting a part time job either bar work or cleaning as my money is terrible lately. either a part time or a brand new job!!
When it was home time i had a missed call from docs. i rang back and they had no idea why they had rang me. apprently im due my asthma review. i dont have asthma..my sister does. they keep doing this. some of my stuff goes on her file, and her stuff on mine. like thyroid readings and what not. good job we both know each others medical history!! anywhooo eventually we found out the doc rang me to discuss the coil. she had forgotton it was because niagra falls were falling out of me, but thought it was a simple contraception change. how lovely if it was! im going to have a serious think about it!
and that brings us to home time. boyfriends car still broke, he was at his mam and dads with it and i was alone in the flat. tired, fed up and hungry and the pringles were just staring at me. ( they were there as it was my sisters birthday monday and they accidently came home with us) i scoffed the lot. why do i do this?! secret eat?! i have no willpower and instantly regret it!!!!
i went on my walk though and am going to have syn free days now. i promise.

tea was mince with celery peppers onions mushrooms steamed broccili cabbage and sprouts and mash.

tomorrow is a new day.
what you eat in private you wear in public!!!

Betty x

Love your quote about what you eat in secret you wear in public....soooo true. Wish id av figured that out years ago xx

So was I til 5 months ago. I'm good thank you. Well done on your losses over the last few weeks. You back in the swing of things now? Xx

aw, what happened? thanks! yeah i kind of hope so! im really enjoying the walking and i realised i want to be beautiful and have arms that arnt the size of 10 victoria beckhams!

Betty x

Back