Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

very sorry for not posting last night! as i am currently writing this i am laid in bed feeling very sorry for myself!
yesterday went dandy, i had pear and water for breakfast, although i popped up to the staff room which was a big mistake, as one of the nurses had brought in a BOX full of broken ( although they wernt really!) biscuits which she bought for £1.49!!!! how amazing! before i knew it my hand was in there scoffing them! so i made myself go back downstairs!!!
After that i came home, got changed and went to the gym. i only lasted 20mins though as on Thursday i had a lovely little fall on a load on water in the bathroom (usually when it happens its hilarious as i skid about like an elephant on ice) and i went down like a sack of potatos on my leg and arm. So my leg felt id pulled a muscle so it kinda spoiled the gym for me.
Anywhooooo when i got home i had a lovely chicken salad i made. Lots of lettuce, beetroot, peppers, pickled onions, cucumber, sweetcorn and of course chicken!!
Then i got in my comfies tidied the flat and waited for the girls to come round.
it was such a good night! it was the first time i had had them round since i moved out! we all had a drink. i had....26syns left to use for the week, and thats not including the biscuits!! so i had three little vodka and pepsi maxs and i was wrecked!!! you can tell i NEVER drink. we all had a take away, i had chicken kebab, and also a bite of my sisters parmo and two slices of pizza. and garlic sauce! WHY?!
then when boyfriend gave them all a lift home ( he went out dont worry he wasnt just creeping about in the flat) he went to mcdees and i got some small fries. i wasnt even hungry! so now im laid in bed a smidge hungover off THREE VODKAS!!! im going to attempt the gym today and then its a chinese tonight which will be 4.5syns but i think ill still have went over. the thing i was keeping track of my syns on has deleted it all!!! the sw app doesnt work on my phone so i was keeping track on a mini diary thing and theyve done one!!
feel like i have ruined my week but truthfully i never drink. like ever. and the night was gorgeous. im going to have to avoid bad foods even though am craving them like bad. might convince boyfriend to a subway salad.
bit upset with my fat self but this stuff happens.
life gets in the way

Betty x

Ooh! Sorry about the fall. Sounds like a great nigjt with the girls. Good for you going back to the gym! Have a good day :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so this is the day so far....
for breakfast it was a subway salad - 3syns for the mayo.
Then me and boyfriend had talk about getting a hamster.
Then we went to gym.
and now im on settee dying.
10mins on cross trainer, 10mins interval treadmill, 10mins powerwalking/jogging on treadmill and 5mins on stepper. oh my life. im still red. and i had the alcohol sweats.
i am so bloomin attractive!

Betty x

so this is the day so far....
for breakfast it was a subway salad - 3syns for the mayo.
Then me and boyfriend had talk about getting a hamster.
Then we went to gym.
and now im on settee dying.
10mins on cross trainer, 10mins interval treadmill, 10mins powerwalking/jogging on treadmill and 5mins on stepper. oh my life. im still red. and i had the alcohol sweats.
i am so bloomin attractive!

Betty x

Lol. Well done. I wish I had your stamina on the treasmill! 10 mins moderate walking is all I can muster!

quick post as ive just got home and about to roll into bed.
after gym i felt very hungover still!! had a tin of ravioli which is one syn
we discovered a crack in the bath which means we cant shower!!!!!! until its taped over and then we get a new bath!! MORE MONEY!!
anywhoo mooched to mam and dads, had chinese, beef and mushroom with boiled rice, also two slices of brothers pizza and three little thorntons chocs.
woe with me!
good night chucky eggs

Betty x

fat mess fat mess fat mess fat mess fat mess fat mess fat mess fat mess fat messsssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! ewfffffffffff!!!!!
what is my life please?!

Betty x

Come on, you! Look at that thread title! Where's your determination?

Up and at 'em!

xx

Come on, you! Look at that thread title! Where's your determination?

Up and at 'em!

xx

Well said Theria! Come on Betty. Get rid of all the negitive thinking. We're here for you if you need us :)

aw thank you so much! everything was perfect until the weekend happened!!! theres me thinking nothing would get in the way but it did!
determination, i give up to easily!!! but not anymore!!!!!
sorry for my little wilt, heads allover!

Betty x

Hey Betty. My weekend was pants! It happens in life and we just have to get over it and more on! I was looking to meet my mini target of 17st 7lb on Tuesday but after this weekend I no so hopeful. But...tomorrow is another day :D

been having a little think tonight, i do need to get my head into as the weight i have let myself get to is disgusting. i feel so self concious, ny clothes are tight, including my works tunic, i feel the boyfriend might not fancy me as much, i am lucky i havnt got diabetes or any health complications, and am otherwise healthy but it can only be a matter of time. i cant go to theme parks, i cant go out with my arms or legs out, i wont let my boyfriend propose to me, and most of all, it wont help me have a baby.
i need to stop finding excuses. i need to realise it is going to be a slow slow progress but itll be 100% worth it.
it feels like such a huge thing to do, in order to be healthy i need to lose 13stone. just losing half a stone seems hard, even though i found it so easy first time round.
i need to lose a stone and a half to get my half a stone award again. so thats it.
im not counting award anymore, im going to count whats on my chalk bored.
thank you for everyones support, its not even funny how much i need it.
thank you so much

Betty x

Hey Betty. My weekend was pants! It happens in life and we just have to get over it and more on! I was looking to meet my mini target of 17st 7lb on Tuesday but after this weekend I no so hopeful. But...tomorrow is another day :D

when do you get weighed?
you never know you might surprise yourself!
what are you mini targets usually?

Betty x

I get weighed on tuesday lunch time. I'll be very surprised if I lose the 3lb. Mini goals are 7lb a month for now as I have a lot to lose but as I get lighter so will the goals!

I get weighed on tuesday lunch time. I'll be very surprised if I lose the 3lb. Mini goals are 7lb a month for now as I have a lot to lose but as I get lighter so will the goals!

you never know! youll have to let me know how you do!
thats a good idea, i might start trying that

Betty x

you never know! youll have to let me know how you do! thats a good idea, i might start trying that Betty x

Good to see you back in a better frame of mind, Betty!

I think it's essential to have smaller goals. Originally, my target was over 10 stones away. 10 stone?!???! :eek: now I have less than 8 to lose.

I can't think of it like that. My goals have been - to get under 300lbs, to get to the next stone bracket to get my club ten (that's next in my sights!), to get under 40 BMI. It's only by looking at it in small chunks that I have been able to get my head round it at all. And something in my head just "clicked". My weightless lightbulb went on I think. My whole attitude is different this time (I did SW once before and lost about four stone). This time, I'm not looking for quick fixes, I'm looking to learn how to eat well. I am not on a diet, I am eating better - for my health and for my future.

What's your plan for today?

Good to see you back in a better frame of mind, Betty!

I think it's essential to have smaller goals. Originally, my target was over 10 stones away. 10 stone?!???! :eek: now I have less than 8 to lose.

I can't think of it like that. My goals have been - to get under 300lbs, to get to the next stone bracket to get my club ten (that's next in my sights!), to get under 40 BMI. It's only by looking at it in small chunks that I have been able to get my head round it at all. And something in my head just "clicked". My weightless lightbulb went on I think. My whole attitude is different this time (I did SW once before and lost about four stone). This time, I'm not looking for quick fixes, I'm looking to learn how to eat well. I am not on a diet, I am eating better - for my health and for my future.

What's your plan for today?

thats brilliant idea, counting down instead of counting up.
im really going to have to that, it sounds like youve done amazing so far.
im off work sick today think i have caught a bug just keep been sick :( so im not doing anything today!

Betty x

Back