Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

5-7 pounds is a good aim for May - just over 1 pound a week total. Have you joined the May challenge?

The link to it is in the Challenges thread - I didn't do the January challenge but basically you say what you are aiming for this month and update every week

Thank you so much! Do you reckon i should aim for 5-7 pounds this month?

Betty x

Yeah go for it. I reckon you can do it! You do a lot of body magic and your birthday is over and done with. You haven't mentioned any more birthday dinners or nights out, so go for it!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes. Go for it! I'm going for 7 myself!

I will! But i am going away on the 25th for a night for a surprise for my boyfriend which means we might no get weighed the monday! Actually we might do we will just save syns! Ahhh fingers crosses for you!

Betty x

Back on plan!
Woke up and had an apple and a cuppa for breakfast! Can't remember if a yogurt was involved or not! I dont think it was!
Boyfriend went off to workies and i got ready for work!
At work i drank 2litres of water waheyyy! Had an apple for break time but as i got to nearly finishing it noticed the apple was all black! Bork! I ended up spitting it all out head first in a bin! How i manage to keep a boyfriend i do not know.

Dinner was my usual tuesday, mugshot, yogurt and a little tub of pineapple!

Spent the afternoon at work emailing my boyfriend reassuraing him! He is so worried about uni, an interveiw he has, and an operation he has to have. Felt so sorry for him and its horrible how we dont see each other anymore on a night, as he is at uni doing his dissertation, but i told him it would be worth it in the end and we have our whole lives together!

So when i came home from work did i find on the table?
A gorgeous bunch of flowers!

ForumRunner_20140506_220256.png

Isnt he lovely!
I was also greeted by bad food and im not going to lie i gobbled the lot! Two kinder beunos (12syns each) a mousse (12.syns) some mini donughts, some squirty cream, a cheesetring and a small pack of crisps. All in all i used up about 60 of my syns!!! WHY!!!! But am not going to wind myself up about it as theres nothing i can do now. Its done. Low syn days from now on. At least all the bad foods gone....

Tea was chicken breasts with veg and two potatos!

ForumRunner_20140506_220549.png

Could hardly eat it all thanks to my scoffing!
After that i rang papabear and we went on a 3mile walk! It was lovely!
Came home and had a mini pot of pineapple and a mini pot of mango! Going to have a shower and get into bed!

Ready for low syn days!!!

Betty x

Those flowers are gorgeous. You are a lucky young lady! Glad you're not stressing over the munch. At least you synned it. Not sure I would have :rolleyes:

Those flowers are gorgeous. You are a lucky young lady! Glad you're not stressing over the munch. At least you synned it. Not sure I would have :rolleyes:

Haha thank you!
I know i was so tempted not to put it down and pretend it didnt happend but im not been true then am i!
How are you doing this week?

Betty x

Hey Betty. This week is a bit up and down for me. I will not expect a great result on the scales on Friday but will look into my routine around food as I really want to loss 7lb this month. Last month I lost 4lb in 2 weeks then totm came and added that and more on top so I weigh more than what I started! Have to see a loss soon or I might just quit!

Hey Betty. This week is a bit up and down for me. I will not expect a great result on the scales on Friday but will look into my routine around food as I really want to loss 7lb this month. Last month I lost 4lb in 2 weeks then totm came and added that and more on top so I weigh more than what I started! Have to see a loss soon or I might just quit!

Dont give up!! Are you following it 100%?xxx

Woke up fresh this morning with an icle cough! Oh dear!
Prepped my dinner and had a pear for breakfast with a cuppa tea again yumyum .

Managed to drink 2 litres of water again too!

ForumRunner_20140507_212717.png

That was dinner. Was lovely! Chicken salad and syn free!!

When i came home i made my tea! Fanta zero chicken with carrots, cucumber, rice, mushrooms, onions and peppers! Soooo yummy! Followed by melon and yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140507_212828.png

Amazing and also synfree!
Then i got greedy...and found two mimi choccy bars that had clearly been forgotton about! Theres 8syns! And then i made an options hot choc! Theres another 2!
So ive used 70 syns out of 105!sugarlumps!

Boyfriend had bought me a load of magazines while hes at uni so this is how my night has went

ForumRunner_20140507_213012.png

No walking tonight which i have felt quite guilty about! But ill be going for another walk tomorrow with dad!

I also had a big tub of mango!

Sorry this post seems a smidge quick but the boy is on route home early so im looking forward to getting snuggled up!

Happy happy sausage ?

Betty x

Dont give up!! Are you following it 100%?xxx

Tbh....no! I go over syns some days and my son will eat my prepared food thinking I left it for him leaving me to get takeaway late in the night.
I am going to make some meals that my son doesn't like maybe I will be able to get a good result.

I have made an appointment for the dentist next week Monday. Hope they have my plate ready and it fits. Them I will be able to eat a larger variety of food! Can't wait. Maybe why I am not motivated.

I have made an appointment for the dentist next week Monday. Hope they have my plate ready and it fits. Them I will be able to eat a larger variety of food! Can't wait. Maybe why I am not motivated.

Yes!! Look at making meals he doesnt like! Or freeze them and defrost them so when he goes to get them there still defrosting!! Or look at iceland and asds chicken that takes 20mins in oven...get some microwave veg and thats a very quick meal!
Ahhh yeah i can imagine its a nightmare not been able to eat properly without your pallet! Fingers crossed its a snug fit! I know patients have a right chew on, mind the pun, when they dont properly fit!

Betty x

Another day another teeny weight loss hopefully!
Breaky was my deeeeelightful tablets, an apple, a yogurt and a cuppa!
ive got a proper little cough now and sore tickly throat that made me feel a smidge sick so i made sure i had my break at work so i could have my apple!
Ive managed just over 2 litres of water today! Might even be a out 3! Wahey!
Dinner was a chicken salad again with a yogurt a pear andddd i think i took some mango pineapple and melon fruit platter with me too!

When i came home i decided straight away what to have for tea! Id been in a pickle with it all day as i had passata left over from yesterdays yummy tea and some chicken breasts! Soo i stuffed my chicken with lite baby bel...( even though i think it all seeped out!) Then baked them in a sauce of passata, choped tomatos,peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms, cucumber and sweetcorn! It was lovely. I had that with steamed veg and i made some hassbleback potatos! There awsome!!

ForumRunner_20140508_232745.png

It looks a tad messy but it was deeliscious! I folloed that with a yogurt and then went on a 2.78mile walk with my dad!
Then came home and had pineapple chunks!

Ive started to get what i think is heartburn lately...does anyone know if there are any syns in rennies? As if there isnt its been a syn free day! Waheyy!

Betty x

Sugar lumps forgot to blinkin post yesterday! Abd thatll of been because the boyfriend was home from uni early so no one else occupied my thoughts ha!
Pear and yogurt for breakfast then apple for snack! Then after my half a day,which i managed to drink a litre of water in wahey, i went shopping!
Then, not going to lie, again! Went to my dads and had 5 choccy biscuits... sooo my syns are at 85!!
Felt so bad about it the boyfriend made me realise that its done now. I was so tempted to give up this week after that and just get a tske away and not go to group on Monday and start arfresh on the tuesday but he made me realise whats the point! Sooo im prepairing myself for a gain this week yet still sticking to plan!
I dont think it helps that ive got a bloomin cold! Yesterday i had earache, felt tired, throat felt a smidge better thoughn..today ive woke up sneezing and coughing with a snotty nose! Wahey so beautiful!

Anywhoo i unpacked all my shopping and my fridge looked that slimming worldy i had to take a pic!

ForumRunner_20140510_085007.png

As you can tell i LOVE the fruit from Asda!

Then, even thiugh id done all that shopping the boyfriend came home with a subway! So i has my salad with 3syns worth of mayo light!! There was no cucumber on or carrots as they had ran out :(

ForumRunner_20140510_085145.png

It was still yummy though!

Followed that with a load of pineapple rings and some yogurt then later on as my boyfriend had a cornetto i had a fruit platter and then some mango chunks!

My teeth are going to love me!!

So syns over all are 88 out of 105

Ive got my neices today so am going to make them sw spag bol!

Betty xx

Back