Diary of a VERY Determined Girl!

Very quick post as having a girlie night in with my neice!

Breakfast was subway salad and then i had fruit platter got my neices and we made syn free spag bol for tea!

ForumRunner_20140510_225356.png

It was deeeeeliscious!
ive had about 3 syns today as picked at a bit of choccy of my neices!

Betty x

Welllll i have just been one big snotty mess today!
Sneezing contasntly with a dripping nose!
I woke up early as went for a wee then realised i couldnt squeeze back into bed as my neice sprawled! So i went in the front room, took my tablets and read a book!

When she woke up, boyfriend to uni and a hungover brother came round for breakfast!
So i made my neice a mcdees fake away breakfast wrap (1.5syns for the hash brown) and made me and my brother a full english (3syns for the 2 hashbrowns!)

ForumRunner_20140511_203043.png

They were lovely!

Then i had my usual fruit platter and yogurt!
Took my neice home and came back home!

Had a shower and watched telly feeling sorry for my self! My nostrils are red raw!
Went to make myself tea and realised the 2 chicken breasts, which go out of day today, had a tinge of green to them! Nooòo! Soooooo i ended up using chicken ready to eat chunks! Gutted as i was saving them for tuesday!
Anywhoo tea was synfree and packed full of superspeed and superfree!

ForumRunner_20140511_203311.png

ForumRunner_20140511_203323.png

And another fruit platter and yogurt!

Time to snuggly up on the settee and feel better hopefully

Dreading weigh in tomorrow!

Betty x

Papabears just dropped off my Sunday bag....and before i knew it i scoffed the two flakes he had put in it!! 18syns!!! Eeeeek!
Deffo heading for a gain now!

Betty x

1.5 on! Expected though and im glad it wasnt two! I will get that off this week we know where its came from dont we!
So i now weigh 23stone 12.5...
Oh well.

Betty x

You'll work hard to get that off next week at the gym, won't you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll work hard to get that off next week at the gym, won't you!

Not sure if ill be going to the gym but i deffo wont be gorging and ill be going on more walks with my dad! Want two pounds off next week!

Betty x

Just 3 more weigh ins to find out whether I reached my 7lb goal! Still fighting the urge to go out drinking. Hard as I get so many offers now!

Just 3 more weigh ins to find out whether I reached my 7lb goal! Still fighting the urge to go out drinking. Hard as I get so many offers now!

Ooooooo are you doing a blind weigh in?!
Hahaha just resist! Itll be worth it!

Betty x

Lol thanks. I weighed in last week to see where I was but will not weigh now till 30.5.14 that way I will not get too stressed out.

Wellll I was off workies today sick! Got a headache, snotty nose, coughing, no energy, just been my general attractive self as per!
Soooo this meant i didnt have breakfast. When i did wake up and take my tablets i spotted some rock on the side. I opened it. Bit a chunk off, and realised i didnt want it so chucked it in the bin!

I decided to make myself ravioli on toast as i was starting to feel a smidge peckish. Ate the toast. Left the ravili! 1syn and HeB. I then had a fruit platter after.

ForumRunner_20140513_222532.png

Then i snoozed for a bit and boyfriend came home with a subway salad. 3syns. It was okay but left some of that too!

Then my friend came round for tea as boyfriend still at uni.
I cooked us them icelad stuffed chicken things 1.5 syns with hassleback potatos,, roasted pepper onion and mushroom, a bucket load of steamed veg and oxo gravy! Deeeliscious! I ate all of that!

ForumRunner_20140513_222741.png

Followed by yogurt!

So all in all today was 5.5syns.
Hopefully going for a walk with dad tomorrow if weather okay!

Now to get into bed and try to sleep!
Goodnight

Betty x

Lots of vitamin c. Well, at least that's what I was told. Fresh air always worked for me so maybe those walks with your dad will do you good :)

Ewfffff what a rubbish day!
Didnt sleep well at all, woke up and made myself some dinner for work.
Forced myself into work and i was just a mess. My gloves were filled with sweat, i was boiling but cold, nose running just not a very pretty picture!
Managed to drink a litre of water though.
Dinner came around and i had a chicken salad with some pineapple and two apples and a yogurt.
When the work day finally came to an end i was craving chocolate as in my head 'it makes me feel better' does it hell! I wish i rememberd that before i went to my dads and ate 30syns worth of chocolate! Which then means i feel flippin terrible! Riddled with guilt!
So came home and made veg with chopped up steak

ForumRunner_20140514_205523.png

Followed by fruit platter and yogurt.
Didnt go for a walk with dad...instead i had a little cry watching a video of baby rhinos...... i dont even know why.
I was fed up of how id ate over my syns..today is 11months since my Grandma passed away...and i am obviously poorly!
Just an emotional mess!
Sooo im going to have an early night I think.

35.5 syns used out of 105.

Fatty.

Betty xxx

Bit of a better day today!
Woke up prepped my dinner ( another chicken salad) and had my breakfast...yogurt and a cuppa and a pear!
Had an apple and pear on my break too!
Dinner was like a said a chicken salad with a fruit platter and yogurt

ForumRunner_20140515_235402.png

I drank 2 litres of water as well!
After work i went to Iceland, asda and tesco to get the stuff for the macmillan night tomorrow.
I got mini eclairs and dunkin donuts for the girls and decided im making mini quiches, sw pizza, sw wedges, tuna pasta salad, sw coleslaw and slow cooking a joint of ham in coke zero too!

However....i got home...and ate 12 of the mini eclairs! 2.5syns each!! Total of 30syns! Eeeek!

I carried on and made dinner, steamed veg with wedges ( trying them out before tomorrow) and two chicken breasts. Syn free thankfully!

ForumRunner_20140515_235809.png

I also found out today that yoyo bears are a healthy extra! There lovely!

ForumRunner_20140515_235907.png

After tea i went for a 2.73mile walk with my dad. Very fast this time, well faster than usual, and we cut 4minutes off our time! His breathing is a lot better!

Syn wise is 65.5 out of 105.

I am.determind to stay on plan tomorrow!

Betty x

Okayyyy so tonight was my macmillan night in!
Had an apple and yogurt for breakfast, drank my litre of water, had mango chunks for snack and a yogurt.
Girl at work was having quich so i had a slice (10syns)
Then i finished work and had a subway salad (2syns)
Then for tea i had another subway salad (2syns)
I made all the food for every one...had my HeB and HeA on pizza i made.. and also about 20 syns on mini elcairs ...

ForumRunner_20140516_220120.png

Managed to raise 70pound though!

Sooo...34 syns today bringing total syn value too...99.5syns out of 105.

Going to have to be golden this week! My heart really isnt into this week though :(
Going to go to the gym tomorrow!

Betty x

Woke up this morning superrrrr early so read a lovely book and didnt have breakfast till about 1! Breakfast was just a simple fruit platter.
Then me and the boyfriend had a bit of an argument. It wasnt an argument as such it was a bit of a falling out and then i just burst into tears and cried for about 2 hours straight about how i look. The weather was amazing yet i was still in a massive jumper. Absoloutley fed upppp. But we talked and the boyfriend has 100% promised he is not bringing any bad food in anymore! Ive got my head around the fact ill probs put on this week and im not there next Monday as me and boyfriend are away for the night.

Ive ordered a food diary book which am looking forward to getting as itll keep me on track. Also finally done my measurments this time next monday ill do them again :)

Ive had a lovely syn free day after my tears!

Had a summer salad for lunch, which was lettuce, beetroot, pickled onions, cherry tomatos, cucumber,ham, and cottage cheese in a jacket potato. It was amazing! Followed by another fruit platter and a yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140517_224449.png

Then for tea coke zero chicken with boiled rice followed by another fruit platter and yogurt!

ForumRunner_20140517_224716.png

So happy with my synfree day!

Betty x

Back