ProPoints Diary of a Weight Watcher

kelliej

Ok so Ive been looking through everyones food diary's and I have decided to start my own! Ive been going to WW for the last 8 weeks so Im a bit late starting this but I'll start from today! I have found this week quite tough and I found myself looking on here for inspiration and I defo found it so I'm working on getting back on track for the rest of the week :D

Daily PP-32 WeeklyPP-35 (My weeklies were assaulted earlier in the week!)

Breakfast:
40g Porridge (made with water)-4pp
1 Teaspoon of jam-1pp
1 Orange-0pp
1 Banana-0pp

Lunch:
Sushi (prepackaged OshiSushi brand)-6pp
1 pack of meanies crisps-2pp

Dinner:
M&S Count On Us chilli beef noodles-8pp
x10 Cashew Nuts (non salted) -2pp

Snacks:
Grapes-0pp
Starbucks Tall Skinny Vanilla latte (iced with sugar free syrup)-4pp
Tea (Made with 100ml almond milk)-1pp
1 Curly Wurly-3pp

Total: 31pp

Today I felt as though I was eating all day haha I am struggling with the amount of water I need to drink this week, on a normal week I would excercise 3 or 4 times a week which in turn helps me drink more waterbut the weather has been so bad here this week I just didnt have the motivation to get up and go (I know its not a valid excuse I'm just a lazy bum this week :eek:)

I have my heart set on going for a jog in the morning so Im going rain or shine :D

I hope everyone had a good day :)

Hiya chick just stopped by to subscribe xx

Hiya chick just stopped by to subscribe xx

Thanks hun :)

Ive been without a laptop the last few days but I will fill in the missing few days in the morning :D

Right gotta update this for the last few days
Saturday
Daily PP-32 Weekly-35
Breakfast:
Poached egg-3pp
Toast (with a scrape of butter on it)-3pp
Lunch:
Subway Turkey&Ham sub with BBQ sauce-8pp
Starbucks Venti Skinny Latte-6pp (I ordered Tall and they gave me Venti it was like a gift from god heehee)
Dinner:
Grilled chicken breast with nandos sauce-4pp
Sunday
DailyPP-32 Weekly-35
Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie with breakfast oats-5pp

Lunch:
Sunday lunch
Turkey-4pp
Potato-5pp
Parsnip, turnip and carrot-2pp
Peas-1pp

I was very bold Sunday and had 8 bottles of corona- 40pp

57pp used. 6 weeklies left!

Monday
DailyPP-32 Weekly-6
Breakfast:
1 slice of toast with butter and jam-4pp

Lunch:
1 Banana-0pp
x10 cashew nuts-2pp

Dinner:
60g of uncooked rice-6pp
Chicken breast-3pp
Extra light philly (x1 individual tub)-1pp
Jalapeno Peppers-0pp

Snacks:
x1 Muller Yogurt-5pp

21PP used

Tuesday (WI -4PP)
DailyPP-31 Weekly-49
Breakfast:
Green Tea-0pp
Banana-0pp
x2 crackerbreads-1pp
x10 cashew nuts-2pp

Lunch:
Ciabatta Roll (snack size)-5pp
Tomato Cuppa Soup-2pp
Sliced chicken&ham-2pp
x1 cheese slice-2pp

Dinner:
T.G.I Fridays boneless buffalo bites-15pp
Side salad-0pp
x3 onion rings-4pp

Snacks:
x2 Boots shapers toffee popcorn-4pp
Boots shapers chocolate caramel bar-2pp

39PP used (41 weeklies left!)

Wednesday:
DailyPP-31 Weekly-41
Breakfast:
No breakfast (very bold I know)

Lunch:
Subway Turkey&Ham with sweet onion sauce-8pp
Starbucks Tall skinny iced latte-3pp
x10 cashew nuts-2pp

Dinner:
Creamy pesto pasta with pan fred chicken breast and asparagus with toasted garlic-12pp

Snacks:
Muller yogurt-5pp

DailyPP used-30 Weeklies-41

:)

Thursday
DailyPP-31 Weeklies-41
Breakfast:
Omlette-7pp

Lunch:
x10 cashew nuts-2pp
Banana-0pp
Wholemeal Pitta bread-4pp
Cheese triangle-1pp
Tuna-3pp (mixed with beetroot spring onion and lettuce)
Ceral Bar-3pp

Dinner:
40g pasta (uncooked)-4pp
Tom and veg sauce-1pp
Mushrooms&garlic-0pp
Chicken-2pp
20g Low fat cheese-2pp

Snacks:
Packet of snax-2pp

31PP used!

Friday:
Dailypp-31 Weeklies-41

Breakfast:
30g bran flakes-3PP
100ml skimmed milk-1PP
x1 apple-0pp

Lunch:
Tuna sandwich on low cal bread with salad-5PP
Packet of snax-2PP
Ceral bar-3PP

Dinner:
1/2 pizza base-5PP
Tomato puree-1PP
Chicken-2PP
Light mozeralla-2PP
Onion & mushrooms-0PP

Snacks:
Starbucks Tall iced skinny latte-3PP
Muller yogurt-5PP
Curly Wurly-3PP

35PP used. 37 weeklyPP left! (oh well it is Friday after all :) )

Subscribing your food looks amazing!! You know how to use those points :) have a good weekend

Xxxx

Subscribing your food looks amazing!! You know how to use those points :) have a good weekend

Xxxx

Awh thank you :) enjoy your weekend too :D

So I was having a pretty on track day today until the other half decided we should have a bit of a treat after dinner so I may be dipping into my weeklies and trying to save some for the festivities of paddys day tomorrow :D

DailyPP-31 Weeklies-37

Breakfast:
Poached egg-3PP
Toast-2PP
x10 cashew nuts-2PP

Lunch:
Ham quesadilla with lettuce onion and chipotle mayo-7PP
Cereal bar-3PP
Banana-0PP

Dinner:
1/2 pizza base with tomato purée, peppers, jalapeños, chicken and mushroom-10PP

Snacks:
Bottle of beer (what? I'm warming my liver up for tomorrow ;) ) -5PP

I haven't had any other snack food yet but I plan to have some with a movie later so I'm gonna pop it down here now so ill stick to it ;)

Packet of meanies-2PP
Galaxy ripple-7PP

So that's a total of 41PP used and I've 27 weeklies left for tomorrow :D

So I stuck to my treats and didn't go over Saturday night :)
Sunday was a bit of an odd day for me, I woke up and decided on having some flour less banana pancakes but as I was cooking I began to feel really off, I got quite dizzy and almost passed out I settled for a slice of toast in the end. It really freaked me out but after a lie down I felt a lot better! I'm gonna mention it to my leader on Tuesday and see if it was anything to do with the food I'm eating/not eating!
Sunday. DailyPP-31 Weeklies-27

Breakfast:
Slice of toast with butter-3PP

Lunch:
Beef and Guinness casserole-10PP (I didn't have much beef and filled up on the veg instead with some extra broccoli on the side :) )

Dinner:
X2 slices of toast with butter-6PP

I went to the pub for most of the day/evening and had 10 bottles of beer (50PP) so that well and truly sent me over my weeklies :( I have WI tomorrow and I'm a bit scared as I've never gone over my weeklies before so fingers crossed it didn't do too much damage!!

Monday. DailyPP-31 Weeklies-0 (probably minus at the stage heehee)

Breakfast:
Poached egg-3PP
Toast-2PP

Lunch:
Subway turkey and ham sub with all the salad and light mayo-9PP
Starbucks tall iced skinny latte-3PP

Dinner:
M&S count on us range chicken chow mein-7PP (not a fan of microwave meals but the other half is on nights and I wasn't keen on cooking)

Snacks:
Packet of snax-2PP

Last edited:
So I had WI today and I stayed the same so I was pretty delighted about that considering the weekend I had haha we wil have another crack at getting to 10% this week!
I was out for most of the day today so I ended up having brekkie and dinner out, managed to stick to my PP though and I went on a 4.41km jog this evening after 2 weeks of being lazy!

Tuesday:
DailyPP-31 Weeklies-49
Breakfast:
Subway turkey and ham sub with light mayo and all the salad-9PP

Lunch:
The bagel factory chilli tuna melt bagel (no cheese)-11PP
Starbucks tall skinny iced latte-3PP

Dinner:
Omlette (made with x2 eggs-5PP, x2 bacon medallions-1PP, a dash of full fat milk-1PP, mushrooms, pepper, onion, fresh parsley)-7PP

Snacks:
x2 oranges-0PP
Sugar free red bull-0PP
Diet Cherry Coke :) -0PP

Total PP used-30
I know I earned activity points but I never use them because I find it hard to calculate it because I run in intervals so the AP earned is somewhere between 3PP and 7PP so lets say 5PP heehee

:)

Wednesday:
DailyPP-31 Weeklie:49

Breakfast:
40g bran flakes-4PP
Skimmed milk-1PP

Lunch:
Chicken Buritto-13PP

Dinner:
40g uncooked pasta-4PP
Chicken breast-3PP
Mushrooms, garlic-0PP
Extra light philly & pesto-3PP

Snacks:
Small tortilla wrap with light chilli philly-5PP
Banana-0PP
Orange-0PP

Total PP used 33PP 47 weekly PP left!

I was out in Dublin city all day yesterday so I done heaps of walking around so I probably earned some AP but I'm not gonna log them!

Thursday
Daily PP-31 Weeklies-47

Breakfast:
40g porridge (made with water)-4PP
Banana-0PP
x1 teaspoon of jam-1PP

Lunch:
Sushi-6PP
x1 packet of meanies-2PP

Dinner:
Mushroom risotto with asparagus and toasted garlic
50g risotto rice-5PP
Extra light philly-2PP
Mushrooms, Garlic-0PP
Asparagus-0PP

Only 20PP used so far :( and the rain outside is like a monsoon so no running for me today :(

Last edited:
So I was having a pretty on track day today until the other half decided we should have a bit of a treat after dinner so I may be dipping into my weeklies and trying to save some for the festivities of paddys day tomorrow :D

DailyPP-31 Weeklies-37

Breakfast:
Poached egg-3PP
Toast-2PP
x10 cashew nuts-2PP

Lunch:
Ham quesadilla with lettuce onion and chipotle mayo-7PP
Cereal bar-3PP
Banana-0PP

Dinner:
1/2 pizza base with tomato purée, peppers, jalapeños, chicken and mushroom-10PP

Snacks:
Bottle of beer (what? I'm warming my liver up for tomorrow ;) ) -5PP

I haven't had any other snack food yet but I plan to have some with a movie later so I'm gonna pop it down here now so ill stick to it ;)

Packet of meanies-2PP
Galaxy ripple-7PP

So that's a total of 41PP used and I've 27 weeklies left for tomorrow :D

Hey subscribing, just reading through ur diary n notice u pointed a ripple at 7pp, they are only 5pp. Don't want u doing urself out of points! Haha. X

Hey subscribing, just reading through ur diary n notice u pointed a ripple at 7pp, they are only 5pp. Don't want u doing urself out of points! Haha. X

Oh really?!! Wow thank you Kerry! :)

No worries hun, no point u losing out on these precious points! Haha .. Are u goin to class or weighing at home? I have the shopping guide so if there is anything u need the points for just give me a shout! X x

No worries hun, no point u losing out on these precious points! Haha .. Are u goin to class or weighing at home? I have the shopping guide so if there is anything u need the points for just give me a shout! X x

Im weighing in at a class on a Tuesday morning :) Brilliant! I was thinking of picking up the shopping guide next week! Do you use yours much?

Im weighing in at a class on a Tuesday morning :) Brilliant! I was thinking of picking up the shopping guide next week! Do you use yours much?

well I only re- joined again yesterday n bought the starter pack. I've done ww on n off for yrs. I have bought one before n used it quite a lot, also like the eating out guide. Nando's is quite ww friendly x

well I only re- joined again yesterday n bought the starter pack. I've done ww on n off for yrs. I have bought one before n used it quite a lot, also like the eating out guide. Nando's is quite ww friendly x

Best of luck! I re joined about 9 weeks ago now and I'm finding it so much easier this time around!! Oooh I love Nandos and Subway theyre both so WW friendly and if you have to eat out its real food!!

Best of luck! I re joined about 9 weeks ago now and I'm finding it so much easier this time around!! Oooh I love Nandos and Subway theyre both so WW friendly and if you have to eat out its real food!!

Yeh I love nando's too! I had sweet potatoe mash n butterfly chick breast other wk, healthy but yummy! ... How much have u lost so far? At my heaviest I was about 12 st n lowest 9st 12, currently weigh 10st 8. Would love to get to 9st 7 x

Since I started WW this time on the 18th of Jan ive lost 22 lbs :) my start weight was 15'12 and Im down to 14'4 now but at my heaviest I was 17 stone :eek: It's so hard to believe I was that heavy looking back now but a year in Australia with no take outs and living on a farm sorted that right out ;) and now I'm actually ooking forward to loosing more weight for the first time in years I actually feel somewhat comfortable in my own skin! Your signature is totally right, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :) I see your goal is 9st 7, mines 11st 1 but I have a funny feeling when I get down that low I'll want to go a little further :)
I would think you will have no problem getting to your goal, our doing really really well so far!!

Back