ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Nothing really. Family stuff tomorrow as its my nieces 18th then Sunday will be looking for Florida flights as its 11 months until our holiday and we can finally book the flights :))))

Well I haven't pointed today on my tracker but think I have been ok.

B - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
L - small jacket potato and a tablespoon of beans - of my trolly lady and no idea of weight but the potato was about the size of my fist - 5pp?

D - McDonald's - chicken nugget and chips - 17pp I think

Snacks - sweet pecan bar, hairy dieters cake - 6pp

Had 11 weeklies left so am covered for today anyway. WI in the morning then will be back in track - big binging at weekends as its obviously not working. Christmas is looming and I am never going to lose the stone at this rate.

Food plans for the weekend - hairy dieters jalfrezi and Spanish chicken - yum yum

Sounds like a busy day tomorrow. Good luck for weigh in xx

Florida sounds great! Where abouts in Florida do you stay?? I have booked a lot of flights with Opodo in the past, especially if I am visiting a few places as they do great multi flight offers!! Remember wherever you book it, use a cash back site like quidco!!

I love summer holidays in winter :)

Hope you have a fantastic day! I'm sure you will be cooking something amazing tonight! Can't wait for the pic :) I'm going for Turkish/Greek again. It's my new favourite restaurant lol

Purpled said:
Florida sounds great! Where abouts in Florida do you stay?? I have booked a lot of flights with Opodo in the past, especially if I am visiting a few places as they do great multi flight offers!! Remember wherever you book it, use a cash back site like quidco!!

I love summer holidays in winter :)

Hope you have a fantastic day! I'm sure you will be cooking something amazing tonight! Can't wait for the pic :) I'm going for Turkish/Greek again. It's my new favourite restaurant lol

We are doing a week in Orlando and a week on Anna Maria island. There are 9 of us going so I can't use quidco as we have to book on the phones as a group booking. :( it's next September we go. Very very excited. We have 2 gorgeous villas booked. I think we are booking through virgin as got done points from last time we flew but will shop around. We aren't waiting for the sales as have very definitive dates we need to fly.

Tonight is hairy dieters jalfrezi but a not so hot version. :)

Hope you have a nice day. Never been to a Turkish/Greek restaurant so hope you enjoy. Have a lovely time wedding dress hunting. Did your mum take pictures last night? Did she like the dress in you xxx

Yeah I have some picture when I'm home I'll upload as they are on camera rather than phone. It looks nice an I have a good shape for the dress, my mum is a brilliant dress maker and the front of the dress is a tiny bit short but the underskirt underneath is the right length. She said she could add some lace to the underskirt without touching the dress and it would blend in perfect.

I love HOT food so I'd leave the recipe as it was lol!!

Have a great day!!

Jaly said:
Chicken sounds delicious! Just going dress shopping this morning for my uncle's wedding next Tues :) xx Enjoy the party! The holiday sounds amazing!

Oh show us a picture when you have chosen one. I love clothes shopping.

I lost 2lbs today - happy days :) xxx

Well dinner didn't quite go to plan and had a bad day food wise.

B - peanut butter on toast (white bread) -10pp

L - cheese roll, potato salad and salad bits with dip at the buffet (resisted all cakes) and a small handful of peanuts - 12pp

D - was supposed to be jalfrezi but got home at 6 and hadn't been shopping for the bits so we haut ended up getting a kebab. Because I was starving I got a large and put my own light mayo on it. Anyway the picture shows what is what before and what I left - I didn't eat any of the pitta so no idea how to point it.

Snacks - chocolate and vanilla bar -2pp, crisps - 2pp and gummy bears - 2pp (ate before the buffet to try not to eat so much)

So without the kebab it's 28pp but no idea what to point the kebab at - any ideas?

Attachments

• image-2223525538.jpg
    image-2223525538.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2796133429.jpg
    image-2796133429.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3038388979.jpg
    image-3038388979.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 83
Wow I have not had or smelt a kebab in so long. Well here is the only one on the ww app
image-971087427.jpg
I guess that's for a portion like they sell in Iceland or heron?? It didn't look like you ate much of it:

I'm not sure how to point it. But I searched the forum and lots of people say 22!!
I like the kebab with 'light' mayo lol!!
That's what I do haha! I have a big fat burger with lift mayo and a diet coke and chips lol! Every little helps.

I want kebab now :)

I was going to point it at 30 but I didn't even eat half of it so I'm not sure. Still better to overpoint than under I suppose. I only did the light mayo as I don't like the stuff they have in the kebab shop and I only have light mayo in the house - plus I had a can of diet Pepsi - 3rd takeaway in as many days - not good. Still I have nothing planned for the rest of the week so can be good until next WI. Hoping to get on the wii for an hour tomorrow but depends on when I get out if bed :)

I'd point it at 20 instead of 30! You never really ate much.

I lie the garlic mayo from kebab. I get in if I order a pizza to dip y pizza in!

How is your weight now? You can't be far from target now? I remember you looked pretty good in your last pic of dress. N that was a while ago and you lost since then.

Purpled said:
I'd point it at 20 instead of 30! You never really ate much.

I lie the garlic mayo from kebab. I get in if I order a pizza to dip y pizza in!

How is your weight now? You can't be far from target now? I remember you looked pretty good in your last pic of dress. N that was a while ago and you lost since then.

Ok I will point it at 20. Didn't need much persuading!!

I don't like garlic sauce - especially round here as a few kebab shops were closed down for male substances in the garlic sauce - not the kebab I go to but put me off it. My hubby has lashings off it!

I'm now 12 st 5 1/2lbs. I have 1/2lb till I have lost 20% of my body weight and lost 39lbs so far. Ww minimum goal is 11st 10 so I have 9 1/2lba till then and I want at least another 10lbs after that - thinking about 11 stone.

Clothes wise everything is a 14 with some tops in a 12 but my trousers and jeans are a 16 still. I want to be a comfortable 12 before I am happy to stop - will be happy with my trousers a 14 though as I have largish hips. I want to get to 11st 10 by Christmas but I really don't see it happening now. I have had a bad few weeks and actually only lost 5lbs in the last 7 weeks so really need to get my ass in gear!!

Not too far to go then!!

My ultimate goal was size 12! Which I am now! It's a healthy good size that is easier to maintain than a 8/10!! You have done so fantastic and 20% of your body weight it pretty amazing!!

And 5lbs in 7 weeks is good. Weight loss slows down as we are closer to target!!

Purpled said:
Not too far to go then!!

My ultimate goal was size 12! Which I am now! It's a healthy good size that is easier to maintain than a 8/10!! You have done so fantastic and 20% of your body weight it pretty amazing!!

And 5lbs in 7 weeks is good. Weight loss slows down as we are closer to target!!

I know it slows down but it could have been more as a lot of it was my own doing. I think I would look odd too skinny so am happy with a size 12.

I am pretty proud of myself although I struggle to see it myself and like you see the larger me when I shop or look at myself in the mirror :( xxx

Good afternoon ladies. Well it's 1.30 In the afternoon and I am still in my pjs. Would say lazy day but not really - woke up and did an hour on the wii (earned 3ap) followed by sorting lego into colours (it's my stepsons and we were going to try and make the sets to sell but there are lids of bits missing and after 3 hours of sorting Lego I officially gave up)

Food so far today has been 40g cereal and semi skimmed milk - 6pp

Just about to have a ham salad sandwich on tiger bread - 6pp

And then Spanish chicken for tea - I have pointed as a portion and a half as a recipe for 4 will be for 2 and while I will cut down on the potatoes in the recipe I will keep the same amount of chicken and chorizo and the rest is free anyway - will weigh and point later but guessing at 16pp for now.

Omg look what my hubby just brought himself. How many pp do you think are jn the whole pot?

Attachments

• image-3329749999.jpg
    image-3329749999.jpg
    533.2 KB · Views: 72
Oooh I wouldn't like to guess" but they look yummy "p xox

Back