ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Hey Here To Follow :D

Well done on your weight loss yesterday :)

Spanish chicken is on the menu this week, I am definitely doing it as I've been meaning to but just not got round to it.

I don't even want to think about how many pp's are in that sweetie tub, too many!!

Have a good week Mrs G xx

Hazykay said:
Well done on your weight loss yesterday :)

Spanish chicken is on the menu this week, I am definitely doing it as I've been meaning to but just not got round to it.

I don't even want to think about how many pp's are in that sweetie tub, too many!!

Have a good week Mrs G xx

Thank you. Spanish chicken was amazing as per usual and now I stink of garlic (I put more in than it tells you as I love it)

Worked it out after weighing the potatoes, chicken and chorizo was 15pp

And to finish my day I had a chokablok ice cream - 6pp and really not worth it.

Total today was 33pp so used 5 more weeklies. 17 remaining and 3 activity points earned.

Very proud of myself - I have done 100 sit ups today - now just need to motivate myself to do more everyday!

So back to work tomorrow. Actually had a really nice weekend. Found my flights for my holiday ready to book either tomorrow or Tuesday and made chilli bean soup for work for the week. 4 days of work then a nice long weekend for me. It's my mums birthday and we are going to we skyfall on Friday so have lots to look forward to.

Jaly said:
Shame about the ice cream not being worth it :( Glad you enjoyed the chicken though and well done for the situps! Fab job! Glad you had a lovely weekend!

I normally love it the chokablok stuff but tonight it just didn't do it for me! Week all planned and should be good food wise. Just need to plan my cinema treats :)

mrsgosling3 said:
Thank you. Spanish chicken was amazing as per usual and now I stink of garlic (I put more in than it tells you as I love it)

Worked it out after weighing the potatoes, chicken and chorizo was 15pp

And to finish my day I had a chokablok ice cream - 6pp and really not worth it.

Total today was 33pp so used 5 more weeklies. 17 remaining and 3 activity points earned.

Very proud of myself - I have done 100 sit ups today - now just need to motivate myself to do more everyday!

So back to work tomorrow. Actually had a really nice weekend. Found my flights for my holiday ready to book either tomorrow or Tuesday and made chilli bean soup for work for the week. 4 days of work then a nice long weekend for me. It's my mums birthday and we are going to we skyfall on Friday so have lots to look forward to.

Sounds like you are really organised. Good on you. Enjoy the movie, my wee fella has asked for the James Bond boxset for Christmas and would love to see Skyfall. You can tell me if it's any good.
Soup sounds lovely and filling. Well done on the sit ups. I need to move my butt and do some exercise, but I lack motivation *sighs*

Hazykay said:
Sounds like you are really organised. Good on you. Enjoy the movie, my wee fella has asked for the James Bond boxset for Christmas and would love to see Skyfall. You can tell me if it's any good.
Soup sounds lovely and filling. Well done on the sit ups. I need to move my butt and do some exercise, but I lack motivation *sighs*

My hubby wants the box set for Christmas and we are having fun watching them all on sky movies. Excited about Friday.

Soup is yummy and sit ups - well ouch is all I can say. I really hurt today. Was going to try another 100 today but thinking 50 may be the maximum if I can even manage that!

James Bond box set is £50 in hmv. But I'm not sure if that includes the 2 Daniel Craig films.
My OH is a huge Bond Fan. He knows everything about every film.

100 sit-ups well done.
Maybe do them every other day until your stomach becomes stronger. Then move into each day.
I always try make myself do 100 a day and then forget to do them lol.

Purpled said:
James Bond box set is £50 in hmv. But I'm not sure if that includes the 2 Daniel Craig films.
My OH is a huge Bond Fan. He knows everything about every film.

100 sit-ups well done.
Maybe do them every other day until your stomach becomes stronger. Then move into each day.
I always try make myself do 100 a day and then forget to do them lol.

He wants the Blu ray one - am keeping my eye out for bargains but I haven't seen it reduced do far - he wants the 22 film set.

I am thinking it might have to be every other day as can hardly move today! It's painful. I'm doing them while my bath is running so as long as I have a bath I should be ok. Xx

So today's food is as follows:

Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
Lunch - chilli bean soup - 3pp
Dinner - chicken in peppercorn sauce, garlic potatoes and green veg - 11pp

Snacks - sweet pecan bar - 2pp, rich toffee bar - 2pp, Irish diet yoghurt - 2pp, orange and lemon fruit pastille - 1pp

25/28pp

3 points left for today - not sure if will have a fudge bar, chocolate shape delights or an ice cream yet - will see how I feel later. Still full from dinner right now

Attachments

• image-3173308599.jpg
    image-3173308599.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 51
mrsgosling3 said:
So today's food is as follows:

Breakfast - Weetabix and milk - 4pp
Lunch - chilli bean soup - 3pp
Dinner - chicken in peppercorn sauce, garlic potatoes and green veg - 11pp

Snacks - sweet pecan bar - 2pp, rich toffee bar - 2pp, Irish diet yoghurt - 2pp, orange and lemon fruit pastille - 1pp

25/28pp

3 points left for today - not sure if will have a fudge bar, chocolate shape delights or an ice cream yet - will see how I feel later. Still full from dinner right now

Dinner looks delicious!! I love peppercorn sauce.

Well done on the sit ups, I'm tired thinking about it never mind doing it!!

I bought the James Bond DVD box set from HMV yesterday for the wee fella. It has all 22 films plus a case for Skyfall when it's released so your collection will be up to date. DVD is £49, blueray is £99 I'm afraid xx

Hazykay said:
Dinner looks delicious!! I love peppercorn sauce.

Well done on the sit ups, I'm tired thinking about it never mind doing it!!

I bought the James Bond DVD box set from HMV yesterday for the wee fella. It has all 22 films plus a case for Skyfall when it's released so your collection will be up to date. DVD is £49, blueray is £99 I'm afraid xx

It was a Morrisons nu me ready meal and was actually really nice. I tried to do sit ups tonight. Laid down and couldn't even pull myself up. I had to roll and help myself up by the bath so have up on that idea. Yeah I know the price of the one he wants - keep hoping he will change his mind before Christmas!!

mrsgosling3 said:
It was a Morrisons nu me ready meal and was actually really nice. I tried to do sit ups tonight. Laid down and couldn't even pull myself up. I had to roll and help myself up by the bath so have up on that idea. Yeah I know the price of the one he wants - keep hoping he will change his mind before Christmas!!

I haven't tries the Morrisons ready meals. Are they filling?
Ouchy ouch!! The pain will be worth it though, well done.
Maybe Hubby will find something else he wants, all the hype surrounding the premiere of Skyfall isn't helping much is it? Lol xx

Hazykay said:
I haven't tries the Morrisons ready meals. Are they filling?
Ouchy ouch!! The pain will be worth it though, well done.
Maybe Hubby will find something else he wants, all the hype surrounding the premiere of Skyfall isn't helping much is it? Lol xx

We are booked to see skyfall on Friday so not helping at all. That plus the 007 channel - my life is purely bond!!!

I did bulk it out with loads of veg but yes it was quite filling. I only got it as it was on offer an we ha no step daughter tonight I decided a quick and easy dinner was on the cards :) xxx

Jaly said:
How's your day been today? :)

So far so good. Had a bit of a disaster and left my soup at home and ended up getting a tuna wrap of my trolly lady at work which meant I had to change my whole day but that's why I love weight watchers :)

Nothing can ruin my day today I'm booking my flights tonight for FLORIDA!!! :) xx

Back