ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Hazykay said:
That pie looks great, you've put me in the mood now!!
Enjoy your spag bol, I don't have it very often but when I do, I really enjoy it xx

We have it every other week. It's without a doubt my favourite dinner.

So today went like this:

B - Weetabix and skimmed milk - 4pp
L - leek and potato soup - 1pp
D - spaghetti Bolognaise - 17pp

Snacks - Irish diet yoghurt - 2pp, pecan bar - 2pp and chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp

28/28pp

Attachments

• image-4265587095.jpg
    image-4265587095.jpg
    653.8 KB · Views: 55
mrsgosling3 said:
We have it every other week. It's without a doubt my favourite dinner.

So today went like this:

B - Weetabix and skimmed milk - 4pp
L - leek and potato soup - 1pp
D - spaghetti Bolognaise - 17pp

Snacks - Irish diet yoghurt - 2pp, pecan bar - 2pp and chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp

28/28pp

Looks lovely. Not as many snacks today, keeping within your points. Is there a mix of parmesan & cheddar on top? xx

Hazykay said:
Looks lovely. Not as many snacks today, keeping within your points. Is there a mix of parmesan & cheddar on top? xx

No just the hard cheese you get in little tubs. 1tsp is 1pp. I had 2 tsp.

No not many snacks today. I'm trying to cut down as it can't be good to eat snacks but it does help keep me on track.

I'm working from home tomorrow so planning a nice little "fry up" of eggs, bacon, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes and to see me through the day then hairy dieters chicken stew for dinner with veggies xx

mrsgosling3 said:
No just the hard cheese you get in little tubs. 1tsp is 1pp. I had 2 tsp.

No not many snacks today. I'm trying to cut down as it can't be good to eat snacks but it does help keep me on track.

I'm working from home tomorrow so planning a nice little "fry up" of eggs, bacon, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes and to see me through the day then hairy dieters chicken stew for dinner with veggies xx

The cheese isn't as high as I thought it would be, I'm pleasantly surprised.
Snacks keep me on the straight & narrow too, it helps when you have the 'munchies'.
Oh, I wish I could have your fry up, I bet it's a lot more healthier than the one I'll be getting tomorrow in this Hotel!!
How far away are you from Blackpool, I just may pop in for brekkie & dinner too lol xx

Jaly said:
Oooh! Sounds delicious! Your spag bol looks fab as always too! Agreed with Ness, I'd love to have your culinary talents (or dinner at your house!) I'll wash up! :p

If you are ever near Dover you are always welcome and thank you :) xxx

Hazykay said:
The cheese isn't as high as I thought it would be, I'm pleasantly surprised.
Snacks keep me on the straight & narrow too, it helps when you have the 'munchies'.
Oh, I wish I could have your fry up, I bet it's a lot more healthier than the one I'll be getting tomorrow in this Hotel!!
How far away are you from Blackpool, I just may pop in for brekkie & dinner too lol xx

But I bet yours will be much nicer. Ummmm quite a way from Blackpool. I'm near Dover :) xxx

mrsgosling3 said:
But I bet yours will be much nicer. Ummmm quite a way from Blackpool. I'm near Dover :) xxx

Ach well, it was worth a try lol. Enjoy your healthier brekkie tomorrow :) xx

Breakfast looks amazing and so does the pie!!

I'm jealous of all your cooking, I wish I had more time.

Hope your well! Xx

Well I committed a cardinal sin this evening and didn't weigh my dinner. Had a bit of a mare as I was I what cooking takes ages to cook so wouldn't be ready for hours so changed at the last minute to ham and mushroom tagliatelle - however I made enough for 3 and added broccoli and isn't weigh my portion so think I had more than what I should have. I only had 14pp for the day and 1 portion is 12 so am just using the full amount for dinner and anything left will come out of my meager weeklies left.

So today was

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, slice of bread - 8pp
Dinner - ham and mushroom tagliatelle - 14pp

Snacks - sweet pecan, chocolate and vanilla - 4pp

28/28pp

Tomorrow and Friday will be takeaway days - tomorrow is subway at lunchtime and Friday will be McDonald's or Burger King in the evening so need to plan the rest of my days carefully

Attachments

• image-1261017635.jpg
    image-1261017635.jpg
    540.5 KB · Views: 56
Wow I've just read through the whole of your diary and you are an inspiration, through thick and thin you have not given up and look at the incredible weight loss you have achieved. I'm where you were on day one of your journey, and am hoping to lose 4 stone by the end of my journey. Your meals also look so delicious and have given me so many ideas. Good luck with the rest of your journey how much more are u hoping to lose xox

Jennjennx said:
Wow I've just read through the whole of your diary and you are an inspiration, through thick and thin you have not given up and look at the incredible weight loss you have achieved. I'm where you were on day one of your journey, and am hoping to lose 4 stone by the end of my journey. Your meals also look so delicious and have given me so many ideas. Good luck with the rest of your journey how much more are u hoping to lose xox

Thank you for your lovely words. I have somewhere between a stone and a half to two stone to go although I think of it in little goals as makes it easier. I know it's daunting right now but I'm pleased I could give you some inspiration xxx

Your brekkie looks delicious. So does dinner too. There's nothing like a little set back getting thrown at us every now and again!!
Take away days are great. Cook free, stress free and dirty dish free :) Can you ask for any more lol xx

Hazykay said:
Your brekkie looks delicious. So does dinner too. There's nothing like a little set back getting thrown at us every now and again!!
Take away days are great. Cook free, stress free and dirty dish free :) Can you ask for any more lol xx

How's Blackpool? I love take aways. Part of my downfall but I seem to cope ok with them and make some smart choices :)

mrsgosling3 said:
How's Blackpool? I love take aways. Part of my downfall but I seem to cope ok with them and make some smart choices :)

So far so good. It's cold and windy but at least its dry. Spent the day at the Pleasure Beach. Its been years since I was last here. We've seen the illuminations & had a ride on the trams. With all the walking I've done, I'm hoping that I've not gained any weight but I hope to stay the same. Monday will be the moment of truth......eek!!!

The key to success is smart choices. It is so easy to fall into the trap of having creamy sauces and chips etc., but smart choices certainly doesn't mean lack of flavour or eating salads all the time. Enjoy your take aways, they were always my downfall too xx

Hazykay said:
So far so good. It's cold and windy but at least its dry. Spent the day at the Pleasure Beach. Its been years since I was last here. We've seen the illuminations & had a ride on the trams. With all the walking I've done, I'm hoping that I've not gained any weight but I hope to stay the same. Monday will be the moment of truth......eek!!!

The key to success is smart choices. It is so easy to fall into the trap of having creamy sauces and chips etc., but smart choices certainly doesn't mean lack of flavour or eating salads all the time. Enjoy your take aways, they were always my downfall too xx

Pleased you are having a good day and I'm sure you will be fine. Xxx

Nom Nom day food wise.

B - chocolate cereal bar and banana - 2pp ( was in court all morning so no time for anything more)

L - chicken tikka sub - 10pp

D - hairy dieters chicken stew and green veg - Nom Nom Nom. So tasty - will defiantly have again but next time will use chicken breasts or boneless thighs as didn't like having to 'break' the chicken - 12pp

24/28pp

Had a sweet pecan bar at 4pm and fruit the rest of the day so have 2pp left for a treat/icelolly or yoghurt a bit later.

Attachments

• image-388199994.jpg
    image-388199994.jpg
    555.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2248175629.jpg
    image-2248175629.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 38
Wow the stew looks amazing! So yummy! I have asked for the book as a Xmas or bday gift!!

What's your favourite recipe so far?

Purpled said:
Wow the stew looks amazing! So yummy! I have asked for the book as a Xmas or bday gift!!

What's your favourite recipe so far?

It's hard to pick as I love quite a few. Love the Spanish chicken and meatballs and stew the best so far :)

Back