ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

So today I have had a semi ok day.

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - carvery - pork and turkey - 8pp, potatoes 5pp (only had 3 so do we think that's right - it says a spoonful in the eating out guide), small spoonful stuffing, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, swede, peas - 9pp (eating out guide says 4pp for stuffing and 1pp for veg) and vegetarian gravy - 0pp - 22 in total - no pudding
D - 2 egg omelette and 40g cheese - 7pp

Mullet Greek yogurt - 2pp and chocolate fudge 2pp

35pp total - 13 weeklies remaining.

End of my binge now - prepared for whatever damage on Saturday. I was a helper tonight at another class my leader does and there were 2 people I worked with who joined as I inspired them. How nice is that! I also got told how beautiful I was and had a blue green English rose complexion :) I love my little helper job sometimes :) xx

I'm good thanks Hun.

Looks like a good day, I love a carvery and well done on not having pudding I'm not sure I could of been so strong!!

You are an inspiration, I may not always post but I love popping on and checking out your diary and photos of your food you always cook such amazing meals and you really are beautiful inside and out.

Keep up the great work and enjoy the compliments as you deserve them x

What a lovely thing to be told :) others see it, it's just that you don't. It must be such a confidence boost
Back to normality today and good luck for the rest of the week. xx

So today has been as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp

L - tuna salad wrap - 4pp

D - left over pork, beef and chicken, mashed potato, veg and gravy - as my step daughter said did I want some dinner with my veg as there was loads as I was trying to use the lefts over from Sunday - 10pp

Snacks - velvet crunch - 2pp, muller Greek style yogurt - 2pp, rich toffee - 2pp, chocolate and vanilla biscuit - 2pp, sugar free polos - 2pp, 1/4pt skimmed milk - 1pp - 11pp

27/28pp - 13 weeklies remaining

I may have a chocolate fudge later for 2pp

Attachments

• image-1387517950.jpg
    image-1387517950.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Your gravy looks lovely and rich. Another good day eating wise xx

Hmmmm I'm a bit confused. Looking through my esource it says tesco stir fry is free yet all other stir frys have pp. I have always pointed as free as not looked at any others before. It has sweetcorn and bean sprouts jn it so surely it must have pp? Even so it only has 36 cals per 100g so Won't be too high. I have it tomorrow night so pointing at 2 so not to go over points :\

Jaly said:
Oooh, yummy! :) Fab day as always! You're so organised with having low-pointed meals to make room for snacks tbh!

Thanks. Sadly I plan my meals a week before including lunches and snacks and make sure I have enough for everything. Not the healthiest but it works for me and as long as its working I'm happy :) I have always been a snacky person especially at work - I'm not too bad when I work from home or the weekends but its the temptation of everyone around me eating biscuits and cakes and this way I don't feel like I'm depriving myself.

Only quickly...busy day today....

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - tuna roll - 7pp
D - chicken stir fry - 6pp

Snacks - sweet pecan, BBQ crisps, chocolate & vanilla, chewy popcorn - 8pp

Twirl - 5pp

28/28 - hope everyone is well. No picture today as forgot. Sorry x

So today - another 100% day. Had an upset tummy today though. Anyway good as follows:

B - cereal bar - 2pp, skimmed milk - 1pp
L - Philadelphia salad sandwich on brown bread - 5pp
D - hairy dieters meatballs and pasta - 16pp

Snacks - chocolate and vanilla bar, velvet crunch - 4pp

28/28

Thanks. Still feeling a bit rough but not as bad as I was. Things a bit less hectic today so might get chance to catch up on people's diaries.

Anyone up to anything exciting at the weekend? I'm off to a fireworks display and out to dinner in Sunday :) WI tomorrow - am kind of dreading it as I totally deserve a gain and I don't want one! Xx

Back