Pecan bar - 2pp
Crispello - one piece - 2pp

28/28

Attachments

• image-1829518822.jpg
    image-1829518822.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 36
Totally undeserved though.

Tonight I am off to my MIL for dinner then to a fireworks display. Already been out for a cooked breakfast. Thank goodness my weeklies are refreshed. Are you off to any fireworks? X

Well today must be my total lucky day. Messages from 2 people who I hardly speak to - my step son and my sister! Shock horror!!!

Sorry not updated food been a busy weekend. Food been goodish.

Yesterday - fried breakfast and mince and jacket potato. Pointed at 45

Today - cereal for breakfast, soup for lunch and carvery and ice cream for dinner. Pointed at 39.

Didn't take many pictures but here's breakfast. Will be updating properly again from tomorrow. :)

Attachments

• image-198478932.jpg
    image-198478932.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 39
Ahhh thanks honey :)

Weekend was lovely - just busy...as has today been - best paid plans and all that.

No food picture today but had beef stew for dinner. Was cooked by my sister in law and very unexpected - pointed 4 for the beef as wasn't much was mainly veg - 3 for the gravy and stick cubes and 5 for the 2 slices of brown bread that went with it - 12pp in total

Rest of day was

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - Ww soup - 2pp

Snacks velvet crunch and rich toffee bar - 4pp

20pp used - 8 remaining. I had intended to have a bigger dinner before we were invited there so unexpected points. Not sure what I will have yet though

Just managing to catch up. Your breakfast looked amazing. I bet it was worth every point!! xx

Hazykay said:
Just managing to catch up. Your breakfast looked amazing. I bet it was worth every point!! xx

Oh yes it was. We never go out for breakfast so was lovely. Just the two of us watching the sea in a cafe - pure bliss ;) since losing weight my hubby has become a bit of a romantic but it all involves food lol :)

Jaly said:
Sounds idyllic :) A little bit of romance can make a big difference now and then ;) Food today sounds fab, enjoy your supper tonight with whatever you decide to spend the points on ;)

I had a chocolate ice cream and a small bag of maltesers. TOTM soon and craving chocolate. 28/28pp

And yes I agree with the romance. We were in the cafe opposite the pier where he proposed nearly 11 years ago :) it was really nice. Rog is very proud to show of his skinny wife now lol. I love it.

In other news I don't think I reported I am now on size 14 jeans and took my measurements yesterday and since April when I first measured have lost a whopping 6 inches of my waist and hips (that's 6 inches each!)

And I have reached my 20% loss and 2lbs of 3 stone. :)

Today massive fail that's all I am going to say. Ruined the day with fish and chips. Going to hang my head in shame and start afresh tomorrow. Sorry guys :(

mrsgosling3 said:
I had a chocolate ice cream and a small bag of maltesers. TOTM soon and craving chocolate. 28/28pp

And yes I agree with the romance. We were in the cafe opposite the pier where he proposed nearly 11 years ago :) it was really nice. Rog is very proud to show of his skinny wife now lol. I love it.

In other news I don't think I reported I am now on size 14 jeans and took my measurements yesterday and since April when I first measured have lost a whopping 6 inches of my waist and hips (that's 6 inches each!)

And I have reached my 20% loss and 2lbs of 3 stone. :)

Sounds lovely :) I'm sure he is very proud of his skinny wife and wants to show you off. Well done on your 20% & your measurements, what an achievement, go you!!

Little lapses keep us sane lol, but I bet you enjoyed your fish & chips. As you say, tomorrows a new day xx

Thanks ladies. I don't even know what the damage if yesterday was. I had a chicken qtr and half portion of chips and mushy peas. It was lovely. Anyway I had 11 weeklies left and 12 dailies so am just writing it all off!

Today is a new start. Good intentions - cereal bar, ryvitas and cheese triangles and Spanish chicken :)

Back