ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
Morning. Not even going to talk about food yesterday. Needless to say I fell of the wagon big style.

Anyway went this morning and weighed in and I lost 1/2lb - no idea how. Now I need to be angelic for it not to catch up with me next week but think we re having an Indian tonight, massive family roast tomorrow and lunch with my friend on Monday so my dilemma is do I let myself have a relaxed few days and be 100% from Tuesday or do I make a conscious effort to be good from today???

Well done on the weight loss :)
As long as you enjoyed it. We can have little blips every now and again. so what? You deserve it, you've done so well on your journey. It's not as if it happens very often either.
It's a difficult choice. You can have your Indian and roast and get it out your system then start again or make sensible choices and have something light at Indians tonight, like chicken tikka with no sauce, then tomorrow have loads of veg with your roast & lay off the roast spuds & meat. and choose something light again at lunch.
How was Skyfall??? Dying to know!! xx

Skyfall was amazing. I actually wanted to go straight back in and watch it again. Daniel Craig is amazingly sexy and the film is awesome. I loved it. Only bad bit was the woman next to me talking to her mum through the whole thing!

I am not planning on being naughty today just tonight. I normally have rice, half a naan, chicken tikka shaslik and a little bit of korma - which is still loads of points!

Tomorrow it will be weighed anyway and fry light potatoes and I'm cooking so can control what I eat but my brother is bringing pudding. I might have a go at making a pavlova if I can find a recipe!

Monday I know it's a carvery so can control again but will be having pudding so know that by Monday all my weeklies will be gone. Will be doing an hour on the wii on Monday though.

Anyway I will just see how it goes I think. Will relax it a bit xx

You can never get too much of Daniel ;-) lol.
I dont understand why people go to a movie and chat all the way through it. Pointless and a waste of money.
I have a recipe for pavlova if you want it. It's by Delia Smith. You put it in the oven, cook, then switch oven off but leave pavlova in the oven overnight to dry out. It's lovely and chewy in the middle :)

Yes please if you don't mind. That would be lovely :)

Managed to convince only other half to not have Indian tonight so we have Spag Bol. Yum yum.

So far today have had -

Rich toffee bar - 2pp
Fudge bar - 2pp
BBQ chicken wrap - 9pp
Medium fruit cooler from costa - 6pp

19/28pp

Dinner will be 17pp taking the daily total to 36pp

8 weeklies used so far :) xx

Scrap that step daughter only cooked 300g cooked pasta for 2 of us so 150g pasta brought dinner down to 13pp so 32pp used. 4 weeklies uses

Attachments

• image-3910455334.jpg
    image-3910455334.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 38
Looks lovely. Well done on convincing the other half :) xx

Last edited:
That's his way of being supportive to me. He knows I really want to Di this. Helping in the Monday night class too so will keep me on track now I think :)

I was Peckish last night so had a chocolate fudge and a bowl of cereal so an extra 7 added on my day. Total yesterday 40pp. 37 weeklies remaining.

So cooking roast for 8 today - pork, beef and chicken with roast potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings and loads of veg. There will be my dads homemade cauliflower cheese but I will just avoid that as that's high.... Pointed up dinner already and will see what puddings are brought but allowed 13pp.

No idea on the rest of the day yet but allowing for dinner and pudding have 5 pp left without my weeklies

Wow, 3 different roasts, what a busy cook you'll be today. Enjoy xx

mrsgosling3 said:
It's a bit of a nightmare! And running out of room in the oven :) xxx

Oh no!! You've got roasters as well!
It will all work out and it will be delicious xxx

I'm such a pig. Dinner done and was semi good. Resisted the fatty potatoes and cauliflower cheese. Had fry light potatoes, meat, small bit of stuffing and veg - forgot to take a picture though...pointed at 15

Pudding - had a small portion of apple pie and cheesecake and 3 profiteroles.

In itself I could have handled that but I also had a mcchicken sandwich today and toast...so I'm just writing of today and trying not to be too bad tomorrow and then be 100% with no weeklies as after today I have none left anyway for Tuesday to Friday and accept whatever delights Saturday WI brings. I can't change it now. Enjoyed today immensely. Shattered now :)

Here's pudding

Attachments

• image-3637055303.jpg
    image-3637055303.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 36
Don't be hard on yourself, it could have been a lot worse, put it that way.
Your dessert looks so much better than mine lol, I had a teeny dessert that just annoyed me. I could easily have eaten mine & my sons!! He chose it but at 8pp's it wasn't worth it. I'd far rather have yours.
You have the rest of the week to play catch up, you'll be fine xx

Your desert was little but looked delicious. I pointed mine at 18pp. I didn't weigh it out so jut guessing on portions. Still was really nice. I also made everyone take the "bad" leftovers home so temptation is out of the house.

mrsgosling3 said:
Your desert was little but looked delicious. I pointed mine at 18pp. I didn't weigh it out so jut guessing on portions. Still was really nice. I also made everyone take the "bad" leftovers home so temptation is out of the house.

I'd rather have spent an extra 10pp's on a decent plateful of dessert!
Good idea on giving away leftovers, helps the waistline lol xx

mrsgosling3 said:
Omg brad Pitt is filming in sandwich where my step daughter works. I'm so jealous!!! Xx

That is amazing!! I'm jealous too!!
Hope you are ok? X

Back