ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

mrsgosling3 said:
Omg I lost a 1lb?? Xx

Excellent!!! Well done, what a lovely surprise xx

Thanks. I really don't understand how I lost in the last few weeks as I haven't been good at all. Getting my head down this week and being good. Brought the complete kitchen cook book so planning some new recipes this week.

Well we had lasagne tonight which was delicious. I did take a picture but my phone has deleted it. I had a huge portion and have 2 frozen down.

I am also planning a toad in the hole from it and maybe pancakes and a few cakes. Not too much this week as I had already planned and brought for a few hairy dieters meals.

mrsgosling3 said:
Well we had lasagne tonight which was delicious. I did take a picture but my phone has deleted it. I had a huge portion and have 2 frozen down.

I am also planning a toad in the hole from it and maybe pancakes and a few cakes. Not too much this week as I had already planned and brought for a few hairy dieters meals.

Sounds like you're all organised :) i love lasagne but dont have it because of the high cheese content (well, my version is loaded with cheese, no wonder I've a weight problem!) xx

This recipe isn't bad. It's 11pp and uses mozerella in the mix and Parmesan on top. It's in the complete kitchen but I will photo and send the recipe if you want it. It was really nice. My portion was 17pp and I did more mince than it states. I have 2 9pp portions frozen

mrsgosling3 said:
This recipe isn't bad. It's 11pp and uses mozerella in the mix and Parmesan on top. It's in the complete kitchen but I will photo and send the recipe if you want it. It was really nice. My portion was 17pp and I did more mince than it states. I have 2 9pp portions frozen

If you don't mind that would be great. I was supposed to make hairy dieters cottage pies but Hubby ended up going to Manchester this morning to work and won't be home til tomorrow. Lasagne is an ideal dish that will do the whole family xx

Ok hope you can read this. First is the bolognaise recipe that you make then the lasagne recipe and the pictures.

If you can't read it I will type it out :)

Attachments

• image-1151414334.jpg
    image-1151414334.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1686484724.jpg
    image-1686484724.jpg
    662.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2321711737.jpg
    image-2321711737.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 33
mrsgosling3 said:
Ok hope you can read this. First is the bolognaise recipe that you make then the lasagne recipe and the pictures.

If you can't read it I will type it out :)

Lovely, thank you. I can read it no problem. Will certainly be giving it a bash xx

It is really nice - I halved the Bolognaise mix to make it serve 4 then used all of that with half of the white sauce mix to make it serve 2 so I had 1 big potion at 17pp last night (with salad) and 2 small portions to freeze down for 9 each.

So good for yesterday was:

B - cereal and crumble bar - 4pp
L - ham and primula roll - 6pp and velvet crunch - 2pp and a mars bar - 8pp
D - lasagne and salad - 17pp and chokablok ice cream - 6pp

Chocolate fudge - 2pp

Total 45pp

28/28 dailies and 17 weeklies used. 32 weeklies remaining.

I'd like those, I love jelly sweets :) how big is the bag, do you get many in it? xx

It's not a bad portion of sweets. They were really nice.

Well piggy day today again.

B - nature valley cereal bars - 5pp
L - bacon, potatoes, mushrooms, eggs, tomato, slice of toast and beans (although didn't eat the beans) - 9pp
D - lamb shank, dried roasted potatoes, veg and gravy - 16pp

Snacks - aero finesse - 4pp, sweets - 4pp, crisps - 2pp, snickers - 8pp

48/28

20 weeklies used - 12 remaining

Attachments

• image-663680055.jpg
    image-663680055.jpg
    605.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1080878757.jpg
    image-1080878757.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 42
mrsgosling3 said:
It's not a bad portion of sweets. They were really nice.

Well piggy day today again.

B - nature valley cereal bars - 5pp
L - bacon, potatoes, mushrooms, eggs, tomato, slice of toast and beans (although didn't eat the beans) - 9pp
D - lamb shank, dried roasted potatoes, veg and gravy - 16pp

Snacks - aero finesse - 4pp, sweets - 4pp, crisps - 2pp, snickers - 8pp

48/28

20 weeklies used - 12 remaining

Nothing wrong with a piggy day, it's still within your points :) I had one today as well, weigh in tomorrow so used them up!
I love lamb shank but always stayed away from them as I thought they would be really high in points xx

These are tesco frozen ones with mint gravy. Not and size and not bad in points. I only got ten as I doubled up my clubcard vouchers on frozen foods. It was really delicious and I have another one in the freezer for another day - yum yum. Noone else but me likes lamb so it's a real rare treat.

It was a lovely day today - ate everything I wanted and didn't feel guilty. I think i have finally got it out of my head that I can eat this as my losses prove it and I just need to keep this up - otherwise I would have a day like today and beat myself up all week for it but I think I'm just accepting it now - if that makes sense.

Good week planned - lunch out on Tuesday to a marstons tavern. I can't find pp or nutritional values so compared some to a weatherspoons/brewers fayre and may have one of those, jacket potato or a carvery so will use the last of my weeklies then...otherwise have my whole week planned :)

Back