ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

It does take a whole to get my head around that I can eat what I like and be in a diet. Every week I keep expecting the scales to fail me but every week I am shocked.

Anyway today is as follows:

B - Ww cereal bar - 2pp and banana
L - kingsmill roll and primula - 5pp
D - birds eye garlic and herb chicken, new potatoes, peas and green beans with a little bit of tomato ketchup - 10pp

Snacks - velvet crunch - 2pp, sweet pecan - 2pp, rich toffee - 2pp, diet yoghurt - 2pp and skinny cow lolly - 3pp and finally 1pp for skimmed milk

29/28pp - 1 weekly used and 11 remaining :)

Attachments

• image-4273464369.jpg
    image-4273464369.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 39
I need to look out for those lamb shanks, they would be lovely for a Sunday dinner.
Thats the beauty of ww'ers, nothing is out of bounds and guilt free too :-D :-D :-D
Enjoy your lunch tomorrow sounds fab xxx

Dinner looks lovely, and I like the look of your potatoes. Yep, you're right, a diet that lets you eat what you want lol. I see it more as an eating plan rather than a diet as diet doesn't sit right with me while I've been on ww'ers.
Eating salads & carrot sticks in my book is a diet lol. The food I have had on ww'ers you can't have (as far as I'm aware) on any other diet/eating plan. It's great lol xxx

Hazykay said:
I need to look out for those lamb shanks, they would be lovely for a Sunday dinner.
Thats the beauty of ww'ers, nothing is out of bounds and guilt free too :-D :-D :-D
Enjoy your lunch tomorrow sounds fab xxx

Good value too. 2 shanks for £5.50. It's in their simply cook/simply heat range :)

I'm going for carvery tomorrow. Safest option I think :)

Hazykay said:
Dinner looks lovely, and I like the look of your potatoes. Yep, you're right, a diet that lets you eat what you want lol. I see it more as an eating plan rather than a diet as diet doesn't sit right with me while I've been on ww'ers.
Eating salads & carrot sticks in my book is a diet lol. The food I have had on ww'ers you can't have (as far as I'm aware) on any other diet/eating plan. It's great lol xxx

It's the best thing I have ever done joining WW :)

teacheronww said:
I agree. It's why it genuinely works. No normal person can maintain eating carrots all day and never eating chocolate for any length of time.

That dinner looks amazing. How did you cook your potatoes?...they look really nice!

I just boiled the new potatoes then cooked them in fry light. Easy and tasty.

I couldn't live without chocolate that's for sure :)

mrsgosling3 said:
It's the best thing I have ever done joining WW :)

Me too. I've tried other plans but have failed.
The longest I have ever been on a diet was with SW but I lasted a month. You name it, I've tried it with no success. Ww'ers for me, has been my most successful venture yet. I'm glad I plucked up the courage and walked through the doors to my first meeting, I've never looked back xx

Hazykay said:
The longest I have ever been in a diet was with SW but I lasted a month. You name it, I've tried to with no success. Ww'ers for me, has been my most successful venture yet. I'm glad I plucked up the courage and walked through the doors to my first meeting, I've never looked back xx

I did lose quite a bit with SW a few years back but it took a long time and it was very hit and miss and I constantly felt deprived. Now I literally can have what I want and make the right choices. It took a lot for me to go and I hated my first meeting as I didn't really like my leader but so glad I swapped as Natalie is great :)

The longest I have ever been on a diet was with SW but I lasted a month. You name it, I've tried it with no success. Ww'ers for me, has been my most successful venture yet. I'm glad I plucked up the courage and walked through the doors to my first meeting, I've never looked back xx

Same as. I defy anyone to claim that it does not work for them. If it doesn't they're doing something wrong. It's simply maths and that's what I like about it. Any other diet I have tried, there was no certainty to it but WW has worked for me 100%! I feel like I'm writing a frigging ad here but it is super :D :D

So lunch today has been cancelled as the lady I was meeting is poorly and as I didn't bring anything I had to pick something of my trolly lady - I went for a ham salad sandwich. I always have my drawer stocked with Ww products and fruit so that's all good :)

mrsgosling3 said:
So lunch today has been cancelled as the lady I was meeting is poorly and as I didn't bring anything I had to pick something of my trolly lady - I went for a ham salad sandwich. I always have my drawer stocked with Ww products and fruit so that's all good :)

Clever thinking! Nothing worse than being left short.

Even though I was organised I still managed to go over points today...changed my dinner plans to meatballs and mashed potato and veg (which is still cooking) so taking me over by 4 points. 7 weeklies will be remaining after dinner.
Not worried though - know I will be within points for the next few days and today would have been a lot worse if I had gone out for lunch. Just going to finish dinner then will update food with pictures x

So today was :

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham salad sandwich - 6pp
D - HUGE dinner - meatballs and mash and veg - 13pp

Snacks - sweet pecan, velvet crunch, diet yoghurt, rich toffee, hot chocolate and chocolate fudge - 11pp

32/28pp

7 weeklies remaining

Attachments

• image-3763578322.jpg
    image-3763578322.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 31
You may be over points but going out for lunch would've used more so at least you've still got some left :)

Dinner looks good, that's my kind of portions lol. Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Back