ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Thanks. Well she is still here. Hubby is out doing some work and she is still in her room. I haven't been up to say anything and I don't think I should have to as I did nothing wrong and didn't get involved. I have just had enough of this.

Well done on the loss Mrs. G! I'm really sorry to hear that things are so awkward and there's so much tension at home,I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be especially not wanting to go home to see your own family! I really hope things sort themselves out as soon as possible because you don't deserve to feel the way you do and to have what could've been a lovely day spoiled by selfishness and probably misunderstandings/assumptions or jumping to wrong conclusions xx

Take care, I hope you manage to have a good day today despite how pissed off you probably feel, take some time to chill! I think a bath with your kindle and a fudge is probably on the cards for this evening :)

It's so difficult though because although I hate to admit it, if I was in her situation, I'd probably act in the same way, shut myself in my room and while I'd secretly be longing for people to come and give me some attention, when they do probably deny it and pretend to still be really angry/annoyed.. lol, must just be a teenage mentality :) Stories from your perspective make me think a lot about how my behaviour and mood affects other people though so I'm really grateful ;)

Thanks Hun. I don't mean to moan I have just had enough. She came downstairs, moaned at me, told me she would be back later for her stuff as we didn't want her and walked out. She has totally taken what was said out of context. She won't answer the phone to us and I have just had enough. Once again I'm piggy in the middle and I hate it.

Jaly said:
Well done on the loss Mrs. G! I'm really sorry to hear that things are so awkward and there's so much tension at home,I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be especially not wanting to go home to see your own family! I really hope things sort themselves out as soon as possible because you don't deserve to feel the way you do and to have what could've been a lovely day spoiled by selfishness and probably misunderstandings/assumptions or jumping to wrong conclusions xx

Take care, I hope you manage to have a good day today despite how pissed off you probably feel, take some time to chill! I think a bath with your kindle and a fudge is probably on the cards for this evening :)

It's so difficult though because although I hate to admit it, if I was in her situation, I'd probably act in the same way, shut myself in my room and while I'd secretly be longing for people to come and give me some attention, when they do probably deny it and pretend to still be really angry/annoyed.. lol, must just be a teenage mentality :) Stories from your perspective make me think a lot about how my behaviour and mood affects other people though so I'm really grateful ;)

And it's good to see things both side of the story! I tried to talk to her but I got told last night to leave her alone and don't be nice to her so I'm doing what she asked!

Ergh.. no offence but even I'm not that bad and I can be a proper cow at times, lol! :p

She sounds like she needs to grow up and stop being so immature :/ it seems to me as if she's trying to emotionally blackmail you and make you feel guilty for her feeling the way she does which is probably a result of her attention seeking and not down to anything you said :/ It must be really difficult especially as you're only her stepmother (please don't take any offence to that) but I mean, my 'step-dad' I will NOT do as he says if he's telling me to do something from an adult's perspective because I don't really see him as a figure who has authority over me, in fact i think it might be an act of spite but i'm more likely to do something that someone in the street tells me to do than something he tells me to do.. sure if he asks for help or for a favour i have no problem lending a hand but if he tells me that I need to be in at a certain time or to tidy my room or to stop arguing with my sis or w/e, i tell him to get stuffed and that he isn't my Father, never will be and has no right to tell me what to do.. fortunately, I'm quite quick-witted and he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I can just shove in a couple of big words into my side of the argument and he ends up contradicting himself or the best he can say is "whatever" lol - I know I probably should show him more respect but i've had a tough time with my Father and with my Mum's ex's and so to be told what to do by her partner is something I just will not tolerate because I feel like he's trying to act like my Dad

I'm a step mum too but there is no contact with the girls. A very long story but lets just say we have had to call the police!! I was always the target, even when I was pregnant with my son. I know for a fact that the guy that their mum left my hubby for (who is now their step dad), they make life horrendous for him too. They post vile comments about him on Twitter. Being a step parent is not easy as it doesn't matter what you do, you will always be an 'outsider'.
An adult living in their own home should not be subjected to any kind of abuse and I know that a lot of it is down to maturity. My hubbys oldest is now 24 and is still obsessed with trying to meddle and interfere with our lives. The trouble that has been caused is horrendous and other family members have disowned them.
I know what it's like, it's not something that I talk about and I can't believe I am opening up on a diet forum about a part of my life that is so personal and private but I just want you to know that I totally understand what it's like to be a target.
We went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago, I don't know if you remember that I bought that blue dress for it. Anyway, we left early as Hubby was leaving home at 4am to go down south to work. The 2 girls were there later (we left before they arrived) and the youngest posted a comment about how it made her day when her Dads wife looked like a tranny. I was SO upset and cried for the full day. They didn't see what I wore, it was just down right badness. The only thing I have ever done wrong in their eyes was marry their Dad. If that's a sin well, guilty as charged!! I don't want them to know that I know and I was upset as they will know they had got to me.
Please try and be strong, I know it's difficult and the comments cut right through to the heart, but try and not let it show. Easier said than done, I know. I really feel for you, it's not easy. You can't help who you fall in love with xxxx

Last edited:
Hazykay said:
I'm a step mum too but there is no contact with the girls. A very long story but lets just say we have had to call the police!! I was always the target, even when I was pregnant with my son. I know for a fact that the guy that their mum left my hubby for (who is now their step dad), they make life horrendous for him too. They post vile comments about him on Twitter. Being a step parent is not easy as it doesn't matter what you do, you will always be an 'outsider'.
An adult living in their own home should not be subjected to any kind of abuse and I know that a lot of it is down to maturity. My hubbys oldest is now 24 and is still obsessed with trying to meddle and interfere with our lives. The trouble that has been caused is horrendous and other family members have disowned them.
I know what it's like, it's not something that I talk about and I can't believe I am opening up on a diet forum about a part of my life that is so personal and private but I just want you to know that I totally understand what it's like to be a target.
We went to a wedding a couple of weeks ago, I don't know if you remember that I bought that blue dress for it. Anyway, we left early as Hubby was leaving home at 4am to go down south to work. The 2 girls were there later (we left before they arrived) and the youngest posted a comment about how it made her day when her Dads wife looked like a tranny. I was SO upset and cried for the full day. They didn't see what I wore, it was just down right badness. The only thing I have ever done wrong in their eyes was marry their Dad. If that's a sin well, guilty as charged!! I don't want them to know that I know and I was upset as they will know they had got to me.
Please try and be strong, I know it's difficult and the comments cut right through to the heart, but try and not let it show. Easier said than done, I know. I really feel for you, it's not easy. You can't help who you fall in love with xxxx

You poor thing! That is awful. Nobody deserves to be talked about that, especially on social media. Don't let it knock your confidence.... You are an inspiration on this site and you are beautiful!

Jaly said:
Ergh.. no offence but even I'm not that bad and I can be a proper cow at times, lol! :p

She sounds like she needs to grow up and stop being so immature :/ it seems to me as if she's trying to emotionally blackmail you and make you feel guilty for her feeling the way she does which is probably a result of her attention seeking and not down to anything you said :/ It must be really difficult especially as you're only her stepmother (please don't take any offence to that) but I mean, my 'step-dad' I will NOT do as he says if he's telling me to do something from an adult's perspective because I don't really see him as a figure who has authority over me, in fact i think it might be an act of spite but i'm more likely to do something that someone in the street tells me to do than something he tells me to do.. sure if he asks for help or for a favour i have no problem lending a hand but if he tells me that I need to be in at a certain time or to tidy my room or to stop arguing with my sis or w/e, i tell him to get stuffed and that he isn't my Father, never will be and has no right to tell me what to do.. fortunately, I'm quite quick-witted and he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed so I can just shove in a couple of big words into my side of the argument and he ends up contradicting himself or the best he can say is "whatever" lol - I know I probably should show him more respect but i've had a tough time with my Father and with my Mum's ex's and so to be told what to do by her partner is something I just will not tolerate because I feel like he's trying to act like my Dad

Me and Nika normally have an amazing relationship but when I side with her dad I am also the baddie but I only ever side with who is right. I am a step child too so understand how tough it is so I have both sides and I know I will never be her mum and I never tried to be but when she runs to her when the going gets tough I just feel that nothing we do is good enough.

The comments you made about Nika sum her up totally - it's like you know her...I know teenage years are hard and it's just tiring xx

The joys of being a step parent!! I don't want to take over Mrs G's diary, I just want her to know I understand.
Step children can really make life hard, but we have feelings too. Yes we get hurt, yes we cry, we are human after all.
We are not trying to be a replacement for their real parents, we try and do whats best because we care and don't want them to come to any harm but it can get thrown back in your face. Tantrums can be dealt with, but when it gets personal its more difficult to deal with xx

Hazykay said:

Omg that's awful. You can tell me whatever you like either on here or by pm. I will always listen and I am a very understanding. I can't believe they did that. Nika and Brandon were awful to me when I first met their dad which is understandable but 11 years on things are generally good. It's been tough with Nika living with us but we got through and I'm just hurt that the first real problem we have she runs home instead of trying to sort it out and thinks we don't want her. We have given up so much and tried so hard but it's not good enough. I'm so sorry about your step daughters. We have had lots of trouble with Rogers son this year where name calling and hurtful remarks have been made so I empathise. You don't deserve what they said. That dress was Gorgeous on you and you look amazing. Xxxx

Hazykay said:
The joys of being a step parent!! I don't want to take over Mrs G's diary, I just want her to know I understand.
Step children can really make life hard, but we have feelings too. Yes we get hurt, yes we cry, we are human after all.
We are not trying to be a replacement for their real parents, we try and do whats best because we care and don't want them to come to any harm but it can get thrown back in your face. Tantrums can be dealt with, but when it gets personal its more difficult to deal with xx

Ahh feel free to take over my diary! I like discussions. It is hard and trying but the rewards can be great. Xxx

I have so much respect for you both it's unreal xx You two are both seriously so strong emotionally for going through what you have and currently still do and you're both truly inspirational.

Hazel, your story brought a tear to my eye, you're both beautiful both inside and out and shouldn't let anything anyone says get to you xx I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be for you both and I don't think I'd be able to manage as well as you both do - I admire you so much for sharing such a personal thing too :X

Jaly said:
I have so much respect for you both it's unreal xx You two are both seriously so strong emotionally for going through what you have and currently still do and you're both truly inspirational.

Hazel, your story brought a tear to my eye, you're both beautiful both inside and out and shouldn't let anything anyone says get to you xx I can't begin to imagine how hard it must be for you both and I don't think I'd be able to manage as well as you both do - I admire you so much for sharing such a personal thing too :X

Thank you. You are an amazing young woman too with everything you do. Don't Forget that either xxx

So today's food was bad

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - cheese ploughmans - 11pp and monster munch - 3pp
D - Indian - pointed at 26pp - chicken tikka shaslik, korma, rice and naan with Bombay potatoes and salad with sauce. Do you think this is enough as I shared the portions with my hubby

Snacks - 9 quality street - 10pp
1 pack blackberry fruit suits - 1pp

53pp - 28 dailies used and 24 weeklies remaining.

mrsgosling3 said:
So today's food was bad

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - cheese ploughmans - 11pp and monster munch - 3pp
D - Indian - pointed at 26pp - chicken tikka shaslik, korma, rice and naan with Bombay potatoes and salad with sauce. Do you think this is enough as I shared the portions with my hubby

Snacks - 9 quality street - 10pp
1 pack blackberry fruit suits - 1pp

53pp - 28 dailies used and 24 weeklies remaining.

Ah yeah that would definitely be enough if you shared. In fact I'd say you're being a bit harsh to yourself but better safe than sorry I suppose :)

Back