ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

Yes it is. You literally grate a cauliflower and steam it. If I remember will take a picture tonight xx

That would be fab if you could Sweetie as I've never heard of that! Does it taste very cauliflowery? X

Surprisingly no. It's very bland. You could put some spices in it to season it but as 0pp to go with a curry its perfect. Xx

Surprisingly no. It's very bland. You could put some spices in it to season it but as 0pp to go with a curry its perfect. Xx

I'm really looking forward to seeing your pic now as cauliflowers are always reduced to 10p in our Asda and I never know what to do with them as I hate cauliflower as it is! X

Ok so here we go. The first picture is before I cooked it - that's a whole cauliflower and it is a bit cauliflowery today. The 2nd picture is my jalfrezi. Very hot and I didn't eat all the cauliflower as was stuffed :)

Attachments

• image-2314167466.jpg
    image-2314167466.jpg
    445.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image-2495367195.jpg
    image-2495367195.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 41
Ok so here we go. The first picture is before I cooked it - that's a whole cauliflower and it is a bit cauliflowery today. The 2nd picture is my jalfrezi. Very hot and I didn't eat all the cauliflower as was stuffed :)

OMG that looks amazing! It really does look like rice too! Thanks for the great tip Sweetie. X PS-Your jalfrezi looks amazing, that's always my curry of choice! X

Ok so tomorrow is planned

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - coronation chicken and salad oat roll - 8pp
D - hairy dieters meatballs, potatoes and vegetables - 9pp

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, peanut bar - 2pp, chocolate - 2pp...semi skimmed milk - 1pp and yoghurt - 1pp

Feel really proud of myself for sticking to it today... I can do it and still enjoy it. I do have a challenge coming up on Wednesday as we have a buffet at work so am trying to plan what I can do without ruining the whole week :)

Ok so tomorrow is planned

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - coronation chicken and salad oat roll - 8pp
D - hairy dieters meatballs, potatoes and vegetables - 9pp

Snacks - quavers - 2pp, peanut bar - 2pp, chocolate - 2pp...semi skimmed milk - 1pp and yoghurt - 1pp

Feel really proud of myself for sticking to it today... I can do it and still enjoy it. I do have a challenge coming up on Wednesday as we have a buffet at work so am trying to plan what I can do without ruining the whole week :)

You're doing really well Sweetie, keep up the hard work. X PS-Do you have any idea of what the buffet will be or is it a total surprise? X

Yeah I know what it will be - French stick, pâté, salad, coleslaw and dips, fruit crisps, cakes, pizza, sausage rolls, cheese, ham and chicken, pork pies, sausages...all niceties! I'm bringing in pâté and I did buy reduced fat pâté however I think I am going to take my own roll in and have ham, salad and coleslaw....maybe a sausage roll - take my own Ww snacks and have fruit too. I just know if its there I will be tempted so trying to plan a bit ahead. Am having a cereal bar and soup for breakfast and dinner so will have 23pp to play with. Just need to keep in control - especially as I have no weeklies left. I may take a Ww muffin in so I can have my own cake while they are eating the cupcakes that will be made. Peer pressure is the worst as they will come out with comments like oh you don't need to diet or have a day off but I can't think like that as I want to start losing again and I have had far too many days off since march! Xx

Yeah I know what it will be - French stick, pâté, salad, coleslaw and dips, crisps, cakes, pizza, sausage rolls, cheese, pork pies, sausages...all niceties! I'm bringing in pâté and I did buy reduced

What a lovely choice! If it was me I would stick to the French Stick for my carbs, Cheese for my protein and just fill up on Salad. I'd avoid the Crips and Cakes as those are wasted PPs in my eyes or I'd sneak a little pack of 2pp crisps in my bag and sprinkle them on my plate when no one was looking lol. X

What a lovely choice! If it was me I would stick to the French Stick for my carbs, Cheese for my protein and just fill up on Salad. I'd avoid the Crips and Cakes as those are wasted PPs in my eyes or I'd sneak a little pack of 2pp crisps in my bag and sprinkle them on my plate when no one was looking lol. X

I had posted and not finished when I pressed send so updated. I'm on the same lines a you but the chunks of French stick they cut will be hard to point which was why I was going to take my own roll then I know how many points it is...ps thanks for your support on here. It used to be so busy on here but now it's quiet so if it wasnt for you I would be talking to myself lol :)

I had posted and not finished when I pressed send so updated. I'm on the same lines a you but the chunks of French stick they cut will be hard to point which was why I was going to take my own roll then I know how many points it is...ps thanks for your support on here. It used to be so busy on here but now it's quiet so if it wasnt for you I would be talking to myself lol :)

I hope you don't think I take over your thread lol! I have a tip re the French stick if you not think I'm weird lol x

Of course I don't think you have taken over! It's Nice to chat to someone. What's the tip. I love French stick - lots and lots :) Especially tiger bread mmmmm

Of course I don't think you have taken over! It's Nice to chat to someone. What's the tip. I love French stick - lots and lots :) Especially tiger bread mmmmm

Ok here goes...Take a 500ml Bottle of Drink with you (Diet of course!) and place your French Stick of choice next to it, if it reaches the bottle neck it's 9pp! Much less dodgy than carrying a tape measure and you've got a nice refreshing drink and most importantly you've tracked correctly! X

That's brilliant. I always have one at work as it is so I could treat myself and lose the sausage roll :) ohhhhh I'm excited now :) replanning Wednesday now :) :) :)

That's brilliant. I always have one at work as it is so I could treat myself and lose the sausage roll :) ohhhhh I'm excited now :) replanning Wednesday now :) :) :)

Happy to Help Sweetie. X Remember to take your own Crisps and Cake Sweetie. X PS-As we are on the analogies, if you fancy cheese, a matchbox box size piece is 5pp lol. X

love reading ur tips serena lol ur full of them!!!! have to start writing them down haha.. we always have buffets at work for someones bday etc and i need to find u two at that point!!!! its hard to steer away from the nice junk food which tend to be the high pp foods lol!!! well done to u if u can do it ;)

love reading ur tips serena lol ur full of them!!!! have to start writing them down haha.. we always have buffets at work for someones bday etc and i need to find u two at that point!!!! its hard to steer away from the nice junk food which tend to be the high pp foods lol!!! well done to u if u can do it ;)

When I was working my Boss used to call me Spongebob, I just absorb facts like a Sponge lol. X

Happy to Help Sweetie. X Remember to take your own Crisps and Cake Sweetie. X PS-As we are on the analogies, if you fancy cheese, a matchbox box size piece is 5pp lol. X

Luckily I'm not too worried about cheese. It's normally pâté and bread but think I will just go for ham then I can't get it too wrong :)

Back