ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

love reading ur tips serena lol ur full of them!!!! have to start writing them down haha.. we always have buffets at work for someones bday etc and i need to find u two at that point!!!! its hard to steer away from the nice junk food which tend to be the high pp foods lol!!! well done to u if u can do it ;)

I'm hoping I can! I had intended to save weeklies so I could indulge but Sundays impromptu lunch got rid of them!

I do love cheese but on a buffet I can leave it for some reason....but put a tray of cheese and crackers in front of me and is lethal...especially Stilton

A sneaky wi this morning shows a 1lb and a half gain so I suppose that's the weekend food. Hoping if I'm extra good that will reduce by Saturday!

Shouts spongebob square pants lol

Lol! That made me smile! X

I do love cheese but on a buffet I can leave it for some reason....but put a tray of cheese and crackers in front of me and is lethal...especially Stilton

A sneaky wi this morning shows a 1lb and a half gain so I suppose that's the weekend food. Hoping if I'm extra good that will reduce by Saturday!

Fingers crossed Sweetie! X

It's been in my head all morning. Spongebob square pants lol - driving my colleagues nuts :)

Oops Sorry! Are u going to hit me with a large stick? If so can you aim for my belly as I could do with that flattening lol. X

So lets just say my day was going really well until I got home. Had a Ww muffin and a graze box punnet. So disappointed with myself as was points I just don't have but I was so hungry when I got home I just ate.

So meatballs for tea. Will stick my plan of 100g of potatoes and I did think about trying to have less meatballs but I think if I have a big dinner it will keep me full until morning...so will bulk dinner with lots of veg.

I would say it could have been worse but that was 8 points on crap when I could have just had a banana. So pissed of with myself.

So lets just say my day was going really well until I got home. Had a Ww muffin and a graze box punnet. So disappointed with myself as was points I just don't have but I was so hungry when I got home I just ate.

So meatballs for tea. Will stick my plan of 100g of potatoes and I did think about trying to have less meatballs but I think if I have a big dinner it will keep me full until morning...so will bulk dinner with lots of veg.

I would say it could have been worse but that was 8 points on crap when I could have just had a banana. So pissed of with myself.

i do this and then regret it... such a waste of points but think its worth it at the time :(

I even knew it wasn't worth it when I ate it. I was trying to resist a proper chocolate bar but would have been better of eating that. I even refused myself carrots and houmous in tesco saying to myself I didn't have the points then literally 5 minutes later was shovelling food in my face. I'm going to try and finish work early tomorrow o go swimming to redeem myself

I'm not as that's normally when I'm like it but I have rotten tummy ache and backache like I would have a period so wonder if I'm going to have a mini period. I'm actually now in so much pain it's untrue. Feel like my kidneys are going to burst so that will teach me!!

Tried to redeem dinner by not having potato so only 5pp over. Have earned 3pp so far this week so not feeling quite as bad as I did!

Tried to redeem dinner by not having potato so only 5pp over. Have earned 3pp so far this week so not feeling quite as bad as I did!

thats good then! sometimes i feel like im missing out by not putting potato on my plate but when i fill up with veg/salad i dont eat it anyway!!! i skipped gym today but going tomoro and thurs :)

Well managed to resist all other food last night so although over points it could have been worse.

Today is buffet day.

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - have brought my own roll (4pp) so will have some ham (2pp) salad and coleslaw (3pp? for a small teaspoon?) and brought my own treats in for 8pp
D - soup - 2pp
Milk - 2pp

23pp so leaves me 4pp for accidental buffet treats!!! How many points do you think a cupcake will be?

Back