ProPoints Diary of a WW virgin

It was so sudden. Last saturday he was everything to her but he has been so awful this week she realised she deserves better and it was over - plus she seems ok about it too :)

Wi today. Just getting ready to go. Period came today so not expecting much :(

I don't know what it is as I'm not normally like this when I'm due on or even get my period but I'm really craving crap - and unbelievable tummy ache. :( not a good day.

Hey I'm new to ww so thought I'd follow you for inspiration :) hope your feeling better soon TOTM sucks I'm due on my first weigh in day :( x

Chellywelly said:
Hey I'm new to ww so thought I'd follow you for inspiration :) hope your feeling better soon TOTM sucks I'm due on my first weigh in day :( x

Hi and welcome to my little diary :) good luck with wi. Xxx

Well I thought instead of the subway I would have a bacon and egg sandwich and beef monster munch - comfort food. 2 slices white bread, poached egg, 2 bits of bacon, scrape of utterly butterly and ketchup - didn't really think in my head it would be that high but WOW 18pp.

More comfort food later with spaghetti bolognaise and maybe an ice cream sundae for pudding (Daisy's fault she started talking about them again!!) if I can be bothered to go to the shop - if not I have mini milks lol.

Figured get it all out of my system today. Have nothing else planned apart from Monday when we are around families for dinner so will have a blow out today. Will probably feel better for it tomorrow and can spend the rest of my week being good :)

Sometimes a blow out is needed and wi day is the ideal day to do it :0) the food for today does indeed sound nice and comforting..including a sundae ;0)

mrsgosling3 said:
Well I thought instead of the subway I would have a bacon and egg sandwich and beef monster munch - comfort food. 2 slices white bread, poached egg, 2 bits of bacon, scrape of utterly butterly and ketchup - didn't really think in my head it would be that high but WOW 18pp.
)

If you had brown bread you'd only have to point the crisps,ketchup and maybe get away with a scrape of butter..so long as fat was cut off of the bacon just saying..lol

bulldogdaisy said:
If you had brown bread you'd only have to point the crisps,ketchup and maybe get away with a scrape of butter..so long as fat was cut off of the bacon just saying..lol

I know but I only had white bread in and going to the shop meant getting wet so I made do. Don't think it was worth the points but was nice.

Might do that tomorrow. Think Monday will be a Chinese so thinking that will be what's left of my points. Just brought sundae stuff so very excited although thinking might be fruit and ice cream

Back